Internet Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
May I know why the term internet Hindu is still being used unabatedly, when it has been banned by the admins?

As far as I remember, both the terms Cyber J I H adis and Internet Hindu were banned. While the former has been censored it seems, the later is still in use, and people are using the term just to troll.

Here's the latest gem,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/207666-most-poisonoues-evil-minded-internet-hindus-india.html#post3408843

WebMaster said:
Calling each other ****** is banned, as well as Internet Hindu.

Please keep discussions civil and refrain from calling each other names.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/198187-ban-words-like-2.html#ixzz26UTfwkMH

I see Indians calling Chinese members 50 cent workers and calling Pakistanis Cyber Jihadis ALL the time on this forum.

In fact Roybot himself is fond of the argument that the Chinese members are actually government workers. :cheesy:

And "Internet Hindu" was a phrase that was invented by an Indian journalist.

I see Indians calling Chinese members 50 cent workers and calling Pakistanis Cyber Jihadis ALL the time on this forum.

In fact Roybot himself is fond of the argument that the Chinese members are actually government workers. :cheesy:

Doesn't seem to be banned. And "Internet Hindu" was a phrase that was invented by an Indian journalist.

Which one sound more offensive? Internet Hindu or Cyber ******/50 cent worker?

Both should be allowed, they're fun.

Both should be allowed, they're fun.

They may not be "fun" for Indian Muslims who you constantly offend, and then say you are secular. It's why whole world laughs on you when you call youselves secular

Listen if I ever say those words in a fit of internet rage , report it, won't bother me.

WebMaster himself has said that the term "internet Hindu" is banned.

Where????.........

They may not be "fun" for Indian Muslims who you constantly offend, and then say you are secular. It's why whole world laughs on you when you call youselves secular

I haven't seen any Indian cyber ji ha di till date.

Stop this nonsense now. Since yesterday I had to close about 8 offensive threads containing very offensive terms strictly forbidden in this forum.

Read WebMaster's clarification in the first post and abide by the rules. Further violations will only lead to infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom