What's new

India to push for freeing Internet from U.S. control

:rofl: India invented maths? Suuuure you did lol. In your pipe dreams that is.

There wasn't a thing called India back then and subcontinental people were living inside caves back then.

Arabs and Persians invented most of the maths in this world.

You Indians have been brained washed by your religious nutjobs and historians.

Grow up.

Indeed.

Indians discovered only zero.

:rofl: India invented maths? Suuuure you did lol. In your pipe dreams that is.

There wasn't a thing called India back then and subcontinental people were living inside caves back then.

Arabs and Persians invented most of the maths in this world.

You Indians have been brained washed by your religious nutjobs and historians.

Grow up.

i dont know why you find that hard to believe. while you guys where copying paper and gunpowder and taking all the credit, we were well,... let me quote wiki
The decimal number system in use today[3] was first recorded in Indian mathematics.[4] Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[5] negative numbers,[6] arithmetic, and algebra.[7] In addition, trigonometry[8] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[9] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[7] and led to further developments that now form the foundations today of many areas of mathematics.
Indian mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why. just near my house there was a medieval mathematics institution that came up with series and integration 200 years before newton
Kerala school of astronomy and mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A. K. Bag suggested in 1979 that knowledge of these results might have been transmitted to Europe through the trade route from Kerala by traders and Jesuit missionaries.[18] Kerala was in continuous contact with China and Arabia, and Europe.

SO in short,

without china there would be no noodles, silk and shameless copyright violations
without india and her mathematics, the world today would have been living 10 centuries backward
:tup:

lol India didn't invent zero. Stop making up nonsense lol

then prove so

so now CPC pays the warriors to lie as well? :lol:

Mysore Kingdom was an Indian kingom just as much as France was an European kingdom. India and Europe are both geographical areas.[/quote]

you know nothing about Europpeann history, let alone Indian history.

i dont know why you find that hard to believe. while you guys where copying paper and gunpowder and taking all the credit, we were well,... let me quote wiki

why. just near my house there was a medieval mathematics institution that came up with series and integration 200 years before newton

SO in short,

without china there would be no noodles, silk and shameless copyright violations
without india and her mathematics, the world today would have been living 10 centuries backward

lol dude, the Arabs and Persians invented most of the mathematics.

Wikipedia as a source?
Are you for real? lol.

Wikipedia can be edited by any Indian. Wikipedia is just opinions that are sometimes linked to opinion articles.

Give me proof India invented maths, I'm not talking just blogs or Indian opinions, I'm talking about genuine proof.

then prove so

Mysore Kingdom was an Indian kingom just as much as France was an European kingdom. India and Europe are both geographical areas.

you know nothing about Europpeann history, let alone Indian history.

lol you prove it to me India invented maths. It's well known around the world that maths was an Arabic and Persian invention.

Give me genuine proof that proves that India invented maths.

lol India didn't invent zero. Stop making up nonsense lol
Before blabbering, better explore the internet world. Look for facts around before eating other's brains.

Wikipedia as a source?
Are you for real? lol.

Wikipedia can be edited by any Indian. Wikipedia is just opinions that are sometimes linked to opinion articles.

Give me proof India invented maths, I'm not talking just blogs or Indian opinions, I'm talking about genuine proof.

lol you prove it to me India invented maths. It's well known around the world that maths was an Arabic and Persian invention.

Give me genuine proof that proves that India invented maths.

This is a proof you are a false flagger. You dont even know that Chinese taught Indians Maths much before Christ. You really chinese Sir? I have a request Sir. Please do your homework and learn bout the world and until that is not done, please SHUT THE **** UP. :)

wow, this thread got derailed fast.....

Before blabbering, better explore the internet world. Look for facts around before eating other's brains.

This is a proof you are a false flagger. You dont even know that Chinese taught Indians Maths much before Christ. You really chinese Sir? I have a request Sir. Please do your homework and learn bout the world and until that is not done, please SHUT THE **** UP. :)

lol you expect me to believe what a bunch of boasting Indians say lol.

It's a world known fact that Arabs, Persians and Chinese invented most of the maths. Then it was Greeks and Romans.

India didn't contribute to maths lol.

lol you expect me to believe what a bunch of boasting Indians say lol.

It's a world known fact that Arabs, Persians and Chinese invented most of the maths. Then it was Greeks and Romans.

India didn't contribute to maths lol.
You mean your so called world is different than the one where BBC is? Which World you talking bout? :D

No Chinese or Pakistani media can even come close to nail of BBC which have umpteen experience in Journalism. So mind your sense if you have any. :)

Wikipedia as a source?
Are you for real? lol.

so wiki or the internet is not good enough for you huh because all this was made up by indians? and you want "genuine proof"?
OK. go in front of a mirror, turn around and drop your pants. now open the cheeks and look deep inside. that must be the proof you are comfortable with

google:Tipu Sultan's world's first missile rocket
Rocket_warfare.jpg

Tipu Sultan's troops rout your favorite masters the British using rockets in 1780 at the Battle of Guntur. The closely massed, British troops broke and ran when the Mysore army laid down a rocket barrage in their midst.

chinese IQ strikes again:hitwall:
the kingdoms that lived in india were "indian" kingdoms

my dear chinaman
integration, logarithms, power series ...
almost the entire world of mathematics came from india, not just zero(which is the most valuable contribution)
the west copied and plagiarized our ideas. like how china has been doing today

so now CPC pays the warriors to lie as well? :lol:

Indian IQ strikes, or does your culture teach you to lie? have some shame, stop claiming chinese technology's Indian.

Ancient Rockets were invented by Chinese since 13 century. Tipur sultan learnt about it from Chinese trader in 18th century and improvised upon it. (FYI, Tipur Sultan was a muslim invader)
@kbd-raaf @Alfa-Fighter
History of rockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Rockets were invented by Chinese since 13 century. Tipur sultan learnt about it from Chinese trader in 18th century. (FYI, Tipur Sultan was a muslim invader)
He was a man lost his sons yet died for his country fighting against the British. And, you find communalism in here too.:woot: Tipu first used rockets in wars.

Indian IQ strikes, or does your culture teach you to lie? have some shame, stop claiming chinese technology's Indian.

Ancient Rockets were invented by Chinese since 13 century. Tipur sultan learnt about it from Chinese trader in 18th century and improvised upon it. (FYI, Tipur Sultan was a muslim invader)
@kbd-raaf @Alfa-Fighter
History of rockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what if the Tipu Sultan was Muslim?

And yes, he didn't invent the first rocket. But he did develop his own and superior to anything available in the world at the time. They were the first rocket successfully deployed for military use. The Chinese had nothing to do with it.

Mysorean rockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my dear chinaman
integration, logarithms, power series ...
almost the entire world of mathematics came from india, not just zero(which is the most valuable contribution)
the west copied and plagiarized our ideas. like how china has been doing today

Richard Lynn was right. If only he could measure integrity and honesty, then indians would occupied the bottom cellar as well.

Egyptian, Greeks and Chinese maths were developed in the BC era. Indian has no advanced math until Greek invasion. Your trigonometry ......were all based on Greek's. You were the biggest plagiarizer of ancient times, much like how your bollywood, the largest film industry is the biggest copycat of Hollywood :omghaha:

Your significant math came only in Gupta era during 700 AD. You were late by 1000 years compared to Greek and Chinese.

Zero the most useful contribution?
Your brahmagupta completely messed the notion of zero, he was diving numbers with ZERO. :omghaha: He even assigned a positive and negative to ZERO :rofl:
It took Newton to correct it, almost 1000 years later.

The History Of ZeroThe History Of Zero

Now go take your PISA, then come to China to learn what is called honesty.

SO in short,

In summary,
The world had progressed for 4000 years before this country called India was created in 1947. India is completely inconsequential in the world of civilization, the only exception is in the intangible stuff: Religion and mythology story-telling are your only major contributions. Even then, you're losing it, your movies industry had to shamelessly copy Hollywood? You can't even write your own script.

Let's not even go into indian using chinese made electronics and called Made in India.:rofl:

Last edited:
Richard Lynn was right. If only he could measure integrity and honesty, then indians would occupied the bottom cellar as well.

Egyptian, Greeks and Chinese maths were developed in the BC era. Indian has no advanced math until Greek invasion. Your trigonometry ......were all based on Greek's. You were the biggest plagiarizer of ancient times, much like how your bollywood, the largest film industry is the biggest copycat of Hollywood :omghaha:

Your significant math came only in Gupta era during 700 AD. You were late by 1000 years compared to Greek and Chinese.

Zero the most useful contribution?
Your brahmagupta completely messed the notion of zero, he was diving numbers with ZERO. :omghaha: He even assigned a positive and negative to ZERO :rofl:
It took Newton to correct it, almost 1000 years later.

Now go take your PISA, then come to China to learn what is called honesty.

In summary,
The world had progressed for 4000 years before this country called India was created in 1947. India is completely inconsequential in the world of civilization, the only exception is in the intangible stuff: Religion and mythology story-telling are your only major contributions. Even then, you're losing it, your movies industry had to shamelessly copy Hollywood? You can't even write your own script.

Let's not even go into indian using chinese made electronics and called Made in India.:rofl:
The whole world knows who copies others stuff. Dont embarrass yourself.

Back
Top Bottom