What's new

Internal leak: Military Corruption will destroy PLA & China, details of PLA anti-corruption

To me, the reason why corruption seems rampant in the PLA, is because of the CCP's control on the military.

If the CCP loosened its control on the PLA, corruption might decrease. Also, I think that officers and generals shouldn't be members of the CCP.

Might be that politics and militaries don't really mix well...

So Hu jintao is responsible for those huge corruptions or Xi Jinping ? what is the root cause of those corruption ?

LOL ... the funny story is here Indian wanna teach Chinese how to anti-corruption ... do u think Indian officials more cleaner than Chinese ? I can't stop laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl: The India government is a very bad example for China, we never become next India, HongKong will be a good example for China.
Well we actually ranked better than Chinese in 2014. And india have free media which will bring justice. Does Chinese have that ? We have accountability on all sectors does china have ?

Wat is ur view on this ?
f I am a Chinese. If I have enough money to bribe PLA officials. If my private r&d company comes up with low quality and not so trust worthy weapon at cheap cost . I can sell it to China and grab the contract for 1000 of them . Later I may improve the weapon performance with money I gained from bogus contract . But these poor weapons are still will be in service with Armed forces. .. Don't they ?

Mao said that; '' the power is born from a gun''. He is wise.

Well we actually ranked better than Chinese in 2014. And india have free media which will bring justice. Does Chinese have that ? We have accountability on all sectors does china have ?

Wat is ur view on this ?
f I am a Chinese. If I have enough money to bribe PLA officials. If my private r&d company comes up with low quality and not so trust worthy weapon at cheap cost . I can sell it to China and grab the contract for 1000 of them . Later I may improve the weapon performance with money I gained from bogus contract . But these poor weapons are still will be in service with Armed forces. .. Don't they ?
India rank better than China in 2014, coz this year Chinese r busy anti-corruption inside Government/PLA, more corrupted officiers captured & exposured and the movement make official system more CLEAN. I said do something always better than do nothing.

LOL ... sounds like current Indian politicians did in ur government, they buy many expensive foreign weapons and corrupted officials also get benefits from these deals, ur domestic R&D industry CHAOS like 30years old LCA, jet engine abandoned, ur new warship waiting for Russian/Israeli missiles & sub-systems, 21century u still need buy foreign rifles & bullets from weapon seller ... LOL Did ur CLEAN Indian offcials bring higher GDP to India than China ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more richer to Indian than Chinese ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more powerful military force to India than China ?

Just tell me, if Indian officials didn't busy in corrupting more money inside India, recent years what they really did for India ?

Last edited:
LOL ... sounds like current Indian politicians did in ur government, they buy many expensive foreign weapons and corrupted officials also get benefits from these deals, ur domestic R&D industry CHAOS like 30years old LCA, jet engine abandaned, ur new warship waiting for Russia/Israeli missiles & sub-systems, 21century u still need buy foreign rifles & bullets from weapon seller ... LOL Did ur CLEAN Indian offcials bring higher GDP to India than China ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more richer to Indian than China ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more powerful military force to India than China ?

Indeed, it is interesting that, with a relatively smaller budget, Chinese military has so far been able to produce actual, tangible results way impressively than India.

By that account, Indian military must be even more corrupt, judging by the fact that almost nothing moves ahead except some purchases of foreign military equipment from which most likely some powerful interests benefit most.

Mao said that; '' the power is born from a gun''. He is wise.

And Vietnam has proven him true!

and the following thought of Mao should be ''....,the corruption is born from power''. so, Mao is really great.

There is no such quote from modern China's founder. In fact, corruption is antithetical to development (which results in greater power). There are examples of this, just look at a certain neighbor of China.

In fact, in 1934, he said this:

"Thrift should be the guiding principle in our government expenditure. It should be made clear to all government workers that corruption and waste are very great crimes... Our system of accounting must be guided by the principle of saving every copper for the war effort, for the revolutionary cause and for our economic construction. Our methods of spending state revenue must be strictly different from those of the Kuomintang.

At a time when the country is plunged in economic disaster, when hundreds of millions of people are suffering the terrible hardships of hunger and cold, the people's government in our areas is staunchly pressing ahead with economic construction for the sake of the revolutionary war and in the interests of the nation, regardless of all the difficulties. The situation is perfectly clear--only by defeating imperialism and the Kuomintang and by undertaking planned, organized economic construction can we deliver the people of the whole of China from unprecedented disaster."

Last edited:
There is no such quote from modern China's founder. In fact, corruption is antithetical to development (which results in greater power). There are examples of this, just look at a certain neighbor of China.

In fact, in 1934, he said this:

"Thrift should be the guiding principle in our government expenditure. It should be made clear to all government workers that corruption and waste are very great crimes... Our system of accounting must be guided by the principle of saving every copper for the war effort, for the revolutionary cause and for our economic construction. Our methods of spending state revenue must be strictly different from those of the Kuomintang.

At a time when the country is plunged in economic disaster, when hundreds of millions of people are suffering the terrible hardships of hunger and cold, the people's government in our areas is staunchly pressing ahead with economic construction for the sake of the revolutionary war and in the interests of the nation, regardless of all the difficulties. The situation is perfectly clear--only by defeating imperialism and the Kuomintang and by undertaking planned, organized economic construction can we deliver the people of the whole of China from unprecedented disaster."

I think Mao has been for seen most of thing which could happen to China. So why he has pushed Deng Xiaoping in to exile in 10 year with his pragmatic policy ''black cat and and white cat, both are good cats if they can capture a mouse'' .

I think Mao has been for seen most of thing which could happen to China. So why he has pushed Deng Xiaoping in to exile in 10 year with his pragmatic policy ''black cat and and white cat, both are good cats if they can capture a mouse'' .
Mao is good in military warfare but a failed economist.

Obviously. CHina is going to collapse. There is no doubt about it.
Yes, China will collapse in 999years time from now and we will hand over the world number one superpower title to India :D

Let's not delve into history. No matter how much we talk, we cannot change it, right? One way or another, this is where we are today. China has progressed immensely from the dark days of 1930s. That's empirically verifiable.

This is not only for China. If you start talking about your past (leaders, glories and failures), I will say, "please stop. Just look at where you are today. And I wish the best for you and your nation." This is all that really matters.

Lol ok mud slinging ! So because of u cleaning system china lags behind India in corruption ? I must say corrupted officials in China are the happiest of all . Lord save your people _/\_

Indeed, it is interesting that, with a relatively smaller budget, Chinese military has so far been able to produce actual, tangible results way impressively than India.
Is this what belive ? Please kindly do one thing .... just Google the defence budget for the last 30 years of Indian and Chinese . Even today our budget stands at 35 billion per yearyear in which most of them are spent on service and maintenance of present force. Chinese budget is the second largest only next to US . Near 200 billions USD. How can you be so naive and belive this ? That too an experienced Member of PDF ?

By that account, Indian military must be even more corrupt, judging by the fact that almost nothing moves ahead except some purchases of foreign military equipment from which most likely some powerful interests benefit most.
My dear friend corruption ruined indian capabilities .yes its in the past . Done . Already all the scams been reported in India are under investigation. And more over steps are already take to prevent corruption in the future which leads to long process of procurement of weapons. Hope you got the point I just made . There is accountability now. But still it won't happen in China as your whole institutions and media's are controlled by Communist Party of china . If you think china is better than India on corruption . Well it's upto you to belive .

India rank better than China in 2014, coz this year Chinese r busy anti-corruption inside Government/PLA, more corrupted officiers captured & exposured and the movement make official system more CLEAN. I said do something always better than do nothing.
So your basic point of china being ranked below India on corruption scale just because officials are captured ? If they wr not captured then it means there was no corruption in PLA ?

LOL ... sounds like current Indian politicians did in ur government, they buy many expensive foreign weapons and corrupted officials also get benefits from these deals,
Yes it was before using middleman which destroyed our indigenous capabilities . But it's past . Now a days everything will have to go through series of process and middleman are not allowed. The deals will be cancelled if we found involvement of middle man. But can this happen in pla ? Can there be a transparency ? BIG NOOO

ur domestic R&D industry CHAOS like 30years old LCA, jet engine abandoned
Well you started to develop Fighter jet engine in 1990 still u achieved none. You duplicated the air frame and bought the old abandoned technology for money . Example Israel version F16 and many many more. Yet in 2014 you need su 35 from Russian lol Why ?

, ur new warship waiting for Russian/Israeli missiles & sub-systems, 21century u still need buy foreign rifles & bullets from weapon seller
R u sure you don't buy Russian weapons lol ?

... LOL Did ur CLEAN Indian offcials bring higher GDP to India than China ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more richer to Indian than Chinese ? Did ur CLEAN officials bring more powerful military force to India than China ?
Well there were no CLEAN officials before . But rite now we have . And our economy is set to grow again as per the world bank and urs will declain. Which is already .New govt is kind of government India never had . It's powerful motive is to make in India . Yours growth stories are long gone

Just tell me, if Indian officials didn't busy in corrupting more money inside India, recent years what they really did for India ?

Yess not few . But lots lots of money looted till 2014 for 67 years . But things have changed. We got Right to information act ... Can CPC or PLA afford to induct this law ? I bet they won't . Your whole propagation is a bubble .

I asked you a question in my previous post . Will ask again.

If I own private r&d . I copy F35 and make copy cat version . I know it's not capable of F35 but I have money to bribe defence officials in China and grab the order for 200 such plan .
R u sure this won't happen in China ? 100% sure ?

So your basic point of china being ranked below India on corruption scale just because officials are captured ? If they wr not captured then it means there was no corruption in PLA ?

Yes it was before using middleman which destroyed our indigenous capabilities . But it's past . Now a days everything will have to go through series of process and middleman are not allowed. The deals will be cancelled if we found involvement of middle man. But can this happen in pla ? Can there be a transparency ? BIG NOOO

Well you started to develop Fighter jet engine in 1990 still u achieved none. You duplicated the air frame and bought the old abandoned technology for money . Example Israel version F16 and many many more. Yet in 2014 you need su 35 from Russian lol Why ?

R u sure you don't buy Russian weapons lol ?

Well there were no CLEAN officials before . But rite now we have . And our economy is set to grow again as per the world bank and urs will declain. Which is already .New govt is kind of government India never had . It's powerful motive is to make in India . Yours growth stories are long gone

Yess not few . But lots lots of money looted till 2014 for 67 years . But things have changed. We got Right to information act ... Can CPC or PLA afford to induct this law ? I bet they won't . Your whole propagation is a bubble .

I asked you a question in my previous post . Will ask again.

If I own private r&d . I copy F35 and make copy cat version . I know it's not capable of F35 but I have money to bribe defence officials in China and grab the order for 200 such plan .
R u sure this won't happen in China ? 100% sure ?
BlaBlaBla ... enjoy this thread, we r completely different, future the gap in economy & military will continue increasing between India and China. On the way back home for supper now.

Enjoy ur life in India, but China is a unsatisfied power.
2014.12 China Navy already own 23x DDGs + 65x FFGs

Mao is good in military warfare but a failed economist.

Yes, China will collapse in 999years time from now and we will hand over the world number one superpower title to India :D

You added 2 additional 9s. 9 years is a reasonable time frame.

Back
Top Bottom