What's new

Internal leak: Military Corruption will destroy PLA & China, details of PLA anti-corruption

India is so inefficient that corruption pales into insignificance. I guess nobody admires that.

BlaBlaBla ... enjoy this thread, we r completely different, future the gap in economy & military will continue increasing between India and China. On the way back home for supper now.

Enjoy ur life in India, but China is a unsatisfied power.
2014.12 China Navy already own 23x DDGs + 65x FFGs

Let them get old and grey in that anticipation. As if we care about what they think or believe to be right. We do not. LOL.

India is so inefficient that corruption pales into insignificance. I guess nobody admires that.

Let them get old and grey in that anticipation. As if we care about what they think or believe to be right. We do not. LOL.
I said India is not a good example for China, if we reach the level as same as India, im 100% sure Chinese need another Revolutionary War like 1949. When no way to save the inefficiency & corruption, only bottom-to-up Revolution to refresh new government. Interesting ... India central government still can't end Maoist guerrilla inside poor Indian regions, they should hear the voice from poor bottom Indian ! India is a strange democratic state with their Communist Guerrillas.

Last edited:
Let's not delve into history. No matter how much we talk, we cannot change it, right? One way or another, this is where we are today. China has progressed immensely from the dark days of 1930s. That's empirically verifiable.

This is not only for China. If you start talking about your past (leaders, glories and failures), I will say, "please stop. Just look at where you are today. And I wish the best for you and your nation." This is all that really matters.

when we don't know bout a true reason of corruption and nature of its, we cannot fight against corrupted officers.

OK, good luck to Mr. Xi in his compaign to counter corrupted officers in PLA.

This is what I have been saying for years. Now Chinese on PDF can find out themselves.

Back
Top Bottom