What's new

Interesting

not everyone... just the mullah types who enforce burqa and shame onto the ladies... same like the priests of any other religion... besides, south asia must be the most gay place in history. :frown:

quite arrogant of you to say that... just like that female, akheilos.

sorry again, but that sounds like a version of "transcendental meditation" peddled by yoga promoters... all quite verbose but of no meaning.

i myself am quite interested in astronomy and space travel... i have written some of that in some of my 400+ posts... one recent is the "saturn moon mimas" thread started by levina.

i have also looked at the moon through the means i have... binoculars.

i have also lain on the roof and look at the noon sky.

i have looked off and on at venus in the night sky.

i have looked at the star fields.

i have looked at solar eclipses through protective card and with naked eye.

i have walked quite lonely through a indian town where people were hiding in houses because of solar eclipse... strange experience.

Sorry body , but you are quite esoteric! I was talking about science, no arrogance , I do understand now that you do not understand science; believing in astronomy tells a lot about your level of understanding sciences.
I will also refrain from insulting you, since you insult depicts you more accurately than I can depict you, you know yourself better, maybe you feel like a woman.

With a tshador!?

The following poses are not accidental but entirely on purpose, as were the ones earlier. Putting on a hijab in these cases is meaningless. Like you said, hijab is much more than just preventing oxygenation of the brain by a piece of cloth. What matters is what Muslims actually do:

896215911.jpg

Zahra-Lari-660x330.png
I was referring to your jeans pics where nudity was by accident

Fair. But what happens if there is a God, but you've followed the wrong religion all along? What then?
That is why we pray to GOD for his mercy and to guide us to the true path...IF GOD is merciful HE will hear even if we mentioned the wrong name and guide us ...IF GOD is not merciful than we should be scared coz then even being on the correct path might not be enough...But we can only do what we can...and GOD being the creator would know what our limit is and we need to make sure we have exercised it coz no lie can go hidden from GOD...

But they wear a hijab, so they can be "example for women of faith" as the OP claims. :D
As usual twist the words to suit yourself....I leave GOD to question you regarding your habit of confusing people and spreading mischief....

As for my part of clarifying your crap....
I was talking about the example as in a hijabi is not oppressed like you are making her by bashing around blindly!

As for the example I am talking about showing the world Arabs are not only restricted to the news showing you burqa ladies....

The example I was talking about is telling you that the Hijab didnt restrict her spirit nor stop her from being a "normal" human being

Sorry you were too ignorant to pick that up!

Last edited:
That is why we pray to GOD for his mercy and to guide us to the true path...IF GOD is merciful HE will hear even if we mentioned the wrong name and guide us .....

In which case, all this stuff about the true religion/faith, conversion etc are overstated, aren't they? If God is merciful, he couldn't care less.. If he isn't merciful, the mathematical odds are anyways stacked against you having the right telephone number.

In which case, all this stuff about the true religion/faith, conversion etc are overstated, aren't they? If God is merciful, he couldn't care less.. If he isn't merciful, the mathematical odds are anyways stacked against you having the right telephone number.
HIS mercy is for people who are ACTUALLY making an effort to seek truth not those who believe truth will be bestowed on them as their right to breathe :tup:

Nor for them who think they can do anything and get away with it unanswered....There is a formula...do good get good....

For one who doesnt believe in afterlife he wont ask for any good there coz he doesnt believe in it...so if he does good he will get it here in this world and nothing for afterlife which he doesnt believe in...

For those who kind of believe have the same fate

Those who do believe ----they will get it here and hereafter coz usually such people will pray for both .....

If you notice I said this:
That is why we pray to GOD for his mercy and to guide us to the true path
So if you dont pray....the mercy + guiding package wont come sit in your lap automatically...seeking truth is the way...when you feel there is no need for that...then feel no need for the mercy + guidance ;)

HIS mercy is for people who are ACTUALLY making an effort to seek truth not those who believe truth will be bestowed on them as their right to breathe :tup:

Nor for them who think they can do anything and get away with it unanswered....There is a formula...do good get good....

For one who doesnt believe in afterlife he wont ask for any good there coz he doesnt believe in it...so if he does good he will get it here in this world and nothing for afterlife which he doesnt believe in...

Those who do believe ----they will get it here and hereafter coz usually such people will pray for both .....
Khala jee are you regretting opening this thread as now everyone is giving fatwas

Khala jee are you regretting opening this thread as now everyone is giving fatwas
Nope....

My point was clear...

Muslim women should be seen more than a Burqa....esp Arab women

Muslim women are not oppressed as many imply

Muslim women have a will to do and be something too...

If people are narrow sighted and cant see past that...then with or without a hijab a woman will always be thrown a fatwa.....its habit of men not of Islam!

How can you skate like that?, by the way she is way too sexy in the first pic of the thread...
Well honestly speaking if you witness a skating event after watching all the 50% naked women you wont find this one sexy at all!

If you notice I said this:
So if you dont pray....the mercy + guiding package wont come sit in your lap automatically...seeking truth is the way...when you feel there is no need for that...then feel no need for the mercy + guidance ;)

Those are just your assumptions. Not based on anything concrete. If God is merciful, he might not care. If he isn't, he won't forgive you for worshipping the wrong chap. Either way you are screwed. If he is just merciful, you have wasted your life in fear and if he isn't, you got about 20% chance of being on the right side (number in particular religion to world population). Maybe you should throw in some prayers for other Gods, just in case......:D

@Akheilos

Arab women do not wear any Burqa. That is an Afghan/Central Asian garment worn in the Pashtun inhabited areas of Pakistan as well and formerly also in Iran. The most conservative garment in the Arab world is a niqab/abaya. It's mostly worn in a few Arab countries mainly and far from the majority.

Abayas come in many shapes and forms and styles. It's a whole industry and they can be extremely colorful and beautiful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niqāb

Abaya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many Arab countries have a lax attitude to headscarfs. Just saying.

Burqa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many confuse those two. No harm meant.

Those are just your assumptions. Not based on anything concrete. If God is merciful, he might not care. If he isn't, he won't forgive you for worshipping the wrong chap. Either way you are screwed. If he is just merciful, you have wasted your life in fear and if he isn't, you got about 20% chance of being on the right side (number in particular religion to world population). Maybe you should throw in some prayers for other Gods, just in case......:D
Well Abrahamic religions all say GOD is merciful and rely on the mercy of GOD....basically I have all the major religions covered....So no need to throw in a prayer to other GODs.....we technically pray to GOD of Abraham....covers everything from Abraham to today's world ;)

@Akheilos

Arab women do not wear any Burqa. That is an Afghan/Central Asian garment worn in the Pashtun inhabited areas of Pakistan as well and formerly also in Iran. The most conservative garment in the Arab world is a niqab. It's mostly worn in a few Arab countries mainly and far from the majority.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niqāb

Many Arab countries have a lax attitude to headscarfs. Just saying.

Burqa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many confuse those two. No harm meant.
I know this but does everyone else? Everyone points as Niqab plus the Abaya/ Jilbab as a burqa....though true not the blue/ black garment but the combination of the two...

The interest of ignorant people and those fed by the media:

5b+Saudi-women-cross-a-street-in-Hofuf-city.jpg

vs

AFGHANISTAN_(it)_0416_-_Burqa_in_crisi.jpg

Well Abrahamic religions all say GOD is merciful and rely on the mercy of GOD....basically I have all the major religions covered....So no need to throw in a prayer to other GODs.....we technically pray to GOD of Abraham....covers everything from Abraham to today's world ;)

I know this but does everyone else? Everyone points as Niqab plus the Abaya/ Jilbab as a burqa....though true not the blue/ black garment but the combination of the two...

Burqa is the Central Asian/Afghan version of a niqab. It is a bit different. An ordinary hijab is by far the most commonly worn garment among Arab women. Secondly an abaya and thirdly an niqab. Let's not forget that you have 20 million Arab Christians who don't wear any headscarfs (outside of old ladies) and the millions of atheists or many more Muslims in the Arab world and abroad who simply do not wear any headscarfs but still consider themselves Muslim. You know such people as they are found among all Muslim communities out there.

Burqa is not even an Arab word. It comes from Persian.

Hijab, abaya and niqab are though.

Nope....
My point was clear...
Muslim women should be seen more than a Burqa....esp Arab women
Muslim women are not oppressed as many imply
Muslim women have a will to do and be something too...
If people are narrow sighted and cant see past that...then with or without a hijab a woman will always be thrown a fatwa.....its habit of men not of Islam!
i am with you Khala, but i have to disagree, who cares about Arabs, we shall make Pakistan an example so other people follow, we shall show the world that real Islam gives full rights to women, WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT ISLAM GIVES MORE RIGHTS TO WOMEN THAN IT GIVES TO MEN, IN SHAA ALLAH, WE WILL MAKE THE TALIBAN BURN.

Back
Top Bottom