What's new

Interesting

Act-Your-Age.jpg

========================

tumblr_n2lf8m3Enh1r71lypo1_500.jpg

i am saying the same thing bro, that this ruined the point of Hijab, it is better if you just wear loose clothes (BOTH MEN AND WOMEN).
How can you skate like that?, by the way she is way too sexy in the first pic of the thread...

What if there was no God and all we're actually doing is wasting our lives trying to please an imaginary construction in our heads?
Are the moon and sun imaginary constructions? you should start to think...

Last edited:
that would be the best line to think... i wonder why god didn't come to rescue of 4800+ people who have died of ebola just since march... or of those 400+ who died of mers in saudia... or the countless hindus who die on the footsteps of temples, dying because of bloody stampedes... or the countless who died by "black death" in fanatically prayer-minded medieval europe.

too much religious mysticism has caused much injustice.

I think you're being selfish in assuming that the only reason God is justified is if he grants mankind immortality on Earth. What of all the other species that die every second of every day? If God were obliged to prevent death, then they too should be entitled to such an arrangement. Consequently any such arrangement would most certainly lead to resource depletion and therefore in the absence of sustenance the living would naturally begin to die off and this circle of life which sustains us would be no more. In effect if God saves us from death, we all die in the end anyway.

That would be pointless wouldn't it?

Oh, the photos are very real alright.
Why? you can not believe it? I have seen half buts in the air all over the place, it not just a Muslim girls thing, it is wide spread with tight jeans, and to tell you the truth I find it appalling. Most of the time they are not even aware of it.
The pic of the transparent dress is an extreme, and looks worst than let's say professional teasing girls.

I think you're being selfish in assuming that the only reason God is justified is if he grants mankind immortality on Earth. What of all the other species that die every second of every day? If God were obliged to prevent death, then they too should be entitled to such an arrangement. Consequently any such arrangement would most certainly lead to resource depletion and therefore in the absence of sustenance the living would naturally begin to die off and this circle of life which sustains us would be no more. In effect if God saves us from death, we all die in the end anyway.

That is when you understand that death is part of life (or the life cycle).

Why? you can not believe it? I have seen half buts in the air all over the place, it not just a Muslim girls thing, it is wide spread with tight jeans, and to tell you the truth I find it appalling. Most of the time they are not even aware of it.
The pic of the transparent dress is an extreme, and looks worst than let's say professional teasing girls.

But they wear a hijab, so they can be "example for women of faith" as the OP claims. :D

How can yu skate like that?, by the way she is way too sexy in the first pic of the thread...

They prove design. Agreed. But whose God made them and to what end? The fallacy with religion is quite simply that no one person can prove their religion just as no other person can disprove their's. Religion by nature is not grounded in fact but rather in historical events, folklore, mythology, apocryphal works, dogma and blind faith. To add to its miseries, the annals of time completely blur the distinction between fact and fiction and with the passing of each era it becomes increasingly harder to separate one from the other - in effect religion becomes a story echoing through the ages, propagated by zealots who chide those who dare to question its very fundamentals.

The Christians burned their witches, and the Muslims lob the heads off of those who dare to think differently; fear and uncertainty are the tools which have enabled religion to successfully navigate the oceans of time and continue to influence the feeble-minded well past their dates of expiry. My argument is not against the existence of God, my argument is against the concept of religion.

I don't mean to individually nit-pick from within any single religion, because that would be grossly inappropriate and highly offensive, but as a whole wouldn't you agree that not a single religion out there today is infallible?

the officially atheist soviet union was the first to land a unmanned machine on the moon... and it worked... neither was it imaginary nor was the moon... and your question is like some tableeghi jamaati... forgive me, but that is how it sounds like.

sincerely, i didn't understand the connection your this post is making to my reply to you... or maybe, we both are making the same point... :-)

so, i will just write here that artificial life has been created... for long, different varieties of plants were being grafted onto each other which allowed the result growth plant to inherit varied properties... but for some years, artificial animal cells have been created... maybe you know of this... ( Artificial life created by Craig Venter - but could it wipe out humanity? | Daily Mail Online ).

i don't know if you wanted this answer from me... if no, please do tell.

They prove design. Agreed. But whose God made them and to what end? The fallacy with religion is quite simply that no one person can prove their religion just as no other person can disprove their's. Religion by nature is not grounded in fact but rather in historical events, folklore, mythology, apocryphal works, dogma and blind faith. To add to its miseries, the annals of time completely blur the distinction between fact and fiction and with the passing of each era it becomes increasingly harder to separate one from the other - in effect religion becomes a story echoing through the ages, propagated by zealots who chide those who dare to question its very fundamentals.

The Christians burned their witches, and the Muslims lob the heads off of those who dare to think differently; fear and uncertainty are the tools which have enabled religion to successfully navigate the oceans of time and continue to influence the feeble-minded well past their dates of expiry. My argument is not against the existence of God, my argument is against the concept of religion.

I don't mean to individually nit-pick from within any single religion, because that would be grossly inappropriate and highly offensive, but as a whole wouldn't you agree that not a single religion out there today is infallible?
Infallible they all are, since humans are. But any religion based on scientific facts and good sense is a true way of life to contain the human animalistic instincts with reason (good sense) that the creator has bestowed on humanity particularly, and not the rest of the animal kingdom. In this sens any reasonable behavior is a kind of religion...

the officially atheist soviet union was the first to land a unmanned machine on the moon... and it worked... neither was it imaginary nor was the moon... and your question is like some tableeghi jamaati... forgive me, but that is how it sounds like.

sincerely, i didn't understand the connection your this post is making to my reply to you... or maybe, we both are making the same point... :-)

so, i will just write here that artificial life has been created... for long, different varieties of plants were being grafted onto each other which allowed the result growth plant to inherit varied properties... but for some years, artificial animal cells have been created... maybe you know of this... ( Artificial life created by Craig Venter - but could it wipe out humanity? | Daily Mail Online ).

i don't know if you wanted this answer from me... if no, please do tell.
That is because their scientists understand the mechanics of the universe, and you don't.

It is their effort in pursuing science that has allowed them to achieve that, GOD prefers their Ijtihad and rewards them. They might have been atheists or believers, their minds belong to him, he sees their deeds and rewards them equally. By the way most of the highest scientific minds throughout history have acknowledged the existence of a superior intelligence or being .
How much emphasis is put on the pursuit of scientific endeavors do you find in the Koran, can't you understand the lessons? So, what the existence of the sun and the moon has to do with any group of people. I guess the answer was a bit beyond your realm of understanding. Just look up to the sky and try to meditate on what you see, it will be good for you even if it happens once in your lifetime. I am pretty sure you will keep looking...

Last edited:
Like this?

896215911.jpg

skate_0611213.jpg

Zahra-Lari-660x330.png

whats so bad in these picz.. are muslims males so tharki that they get a boner watching this...open up then there would be no need of hizab.. more you try to control your senses hornier you become..some of you men are banging enuches and other males.. lol..hadh ho gayee.

some of you men are banging enuches and other males.. lol..hadh ho gayee.

not everyone... just the mullah types who enforce burqa and shame onto the ladies... same like the priests of any other religion... besides, south asia must be the most gay place in history. :frown:

but real muslims like jamal abdul nasser and muammar gaddafi banned the burqa... the american government over-threw such real men and brought back the burqa...

That is because their scientists understand the mechanics of the universe, and you don't.

quite arrogant of you to say that... just like that female, akheilos.

How much emphasis is put on the pursuit of scientific endeavors do you find in the Koran, can't you understand the lessons? So, what the existence of the sun and the moon has to do with any group of people. I guess the answer was a bit beyond your realm of understanding. Just look up to the sky and try to meditate on what you see, it will be good for you even if it happens once in your lifetime. I am pretty sure you will keep looking...

sorry again, but that sounds like a version of "transcendental meditation" peddled by yoga promoters... all quite verbose but of no meaning.

i myself am quite interested in astronomy and space travel... i have written some of that in some of my 400+ posts... one recent is the "saturn moon mimas" thread started by levina.

i have also looked at the moon through the means i have... binoculars.

i have also lain on the roof and look at the noon sky.

i have looked off and on at venus in the night sky.

i have looked at the star fields.

i have looked at solar eclipses through protective card and with naked eye.

i have walked quite lonely through a indian town where people were hiding in houses because of solar eclipse... strange experience.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom