What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm, it was NOT a stopover.

We all know that they like Pakistani Beef Biryani and India put banned in it and that is why they didn't get it in Afghanistan. So they went to Student Biryani in Islamabad.
Student20Biryani20Deal203-12-1433069656.jpg

Oh yeah they have a deal

Incorrect on all counts. But do keep on speculating.
i can prove the first assertion that a lot of planes make a pit stop in Pakistan on the way out of Kabul although that might not be applicable to planes like C17 or this particular flight. On the second I was just speculating, it could be for any reason. UAE C130s come to Pakistan bring vehicles and supplies for Shiekh hunting trip among other things

Last edited:
If it was Mirage related, it will not come to Chaklala.

Should wait till theres official news (if ever?.otherwise just speculations.my opinion is that UAE might be returning back to pakistan faster after that UAE FM,s aggeressive statement.Dont forget BURJ KHALIFA IN COLOUR (PAKISTAN,S FLAG).there might be more to see and surprised

With our ongoing engagements, C17's do not fly off on a whim, and neither do we have any engagements in Afghanistan that would render a stopover necessary.

What if the gift is not inside the jet but the plane itself lol. But i know better because this is a US aircraft and UAE will need US permission to sell or gift one to others.

was the plane here to pick up some troops or Raheel Shariff as he's leading the grand alliance

can't be military equipment, why land in Islamabad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom