What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifts for the people of Pakistan.

This incident will surely test the mettle of this forum, lets see who comes with the details first. Armchair generals & keyboard warriors here is a chance to prove yourself, go for it!

Our PM sending horses to the president of UAE ?? :P

Hypothetically speaking - You are gifting the horses, why would we send one of our most capable heavy lifters?

hahahaha sir, i was just joking, Our PM sent a horse to Qatar's king and did it in a PAF C-130 and got himself into trouble in media. Lets get back to the topic :)

With our ongoing engagements, C17's do not fly off on a whim, and neither do we have any engagements in Afghanistan that would render a stopover necessary.

When you do find out, and I'm sure you will, kindly confirm with me via email (in the interest of national security), before you post it on the forum.

Thank You.

last april saw dozens of these c17's parked up at Abu Dhabi airport, they didn't look they were being used at all they way they were parked with the orange covers for the engines and windows.

my guess is the c17 came to drop something off, nothing to valuable either. i don't think its anything to do with the mirages or they would have just flown over from UAE if we were getting them.

With our ongoing engagements, C17's do not fly off on a whim, and neither do we have any engagements in Afghanistan that would render a stopover necessary.

When you do find out, and I'm sure you will, kindly confirm with me via email (in the interest of national security), before you post it on the forum.

Thank You.
Till date, ive never posted anything which has either not been confirmed by others or ive felt compromises even the slightest ....

last april saw dozens of these c17's parked up at Abu Dhabi airport, they didn't look they were being used at all they way they were parked with the orange covers for the engines and windows.

my guess is the c17 came to drop something off, nothing to valuable either. i don't think its anything to do with the mirages or they would have just flown over from UAE if we were getting them.
The covering on AC is to protect them from any foriegn body.

All countries do that.

Till date, ive never posted anything which has either not been confirmed by others or ive felt compromises even the slightest ....
i don't understand what the big hoo haa is. if he knows what came in the plane he should just say it. doubt its anything too valuable or a proper agreement/ceremoney would have taken place between the two militaries

my guess is it was delivering something for the USAF in afghanistan and made a quick stop in islamabad either for extra products, or refuelling

We don't have dozens, so connect the dots, and figure it out whose did you actually see.

i don't understand what the big hoo haa is. if he knows what came in the plane he should just say it. doubt its anything too valuable or a proper agreement/ceremoney would have taken place between the two militaries

my guess is it was delivering something for the USAF in afghanistan and made a quick stop in islamabad either for extra products, or refuelling
We dont "advertise" alot of stuff, otherwise considered ordinary.

Seems you are unaware of the C17's range.

Secondly, USAF has enough cargo aircrafts of it's own, that it would require our help.

We don't have dozens, so connect the dots, and figure it out whose did you actually see.
don't know man you are going in riddles I'm not not a brain reader either.

with all due respect if you know what came in the plane you should just say it rather then asking us to guess.
doubt its anything too valuable or expensive or they would have been an agreement or ceremony between the two armies.

Good quality dates ?
Yes we produce one of the best quality dates in the world, but we don't use C17's for them. There are plenty of commercial flights, that could be utilized for them.

don't know man you are going in riddles I'm not not a brain reader either.

with all due respect if you know what came in the plane you should just say it rather then asking us to guess.
doubt its anything too valuable or expensive or they would have been an agreement or ceremony between the two armies.

Riddles - Not intended for you. Apologies. Some of the senior members specifically title holders, have this attitude of knowing everything that goes on, when in reality they are clueless. So this incident is an acid test, lets see what story they cook up this time.

Call it a hunch, but my gut feeling is you will figure it before @Windjammer does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom