What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A C-17 heavy cargo transport belonging to the UAEAF landing at Islamabad airport this morning.

.View attachment 387031

View attachment 387032
I would see them regularly landing at Isa air base in Bahrain, often coming out with supplies or vehicles sometimes, can't say what they're doing at Pakistan. I used to fly with a Colonel who commanded the C-17 squadron.

My guess is, since Bajwa was in UAE recently, and of all GCC it's UAE who publically expressed their anguish for Pakistan not joining Yemen campaign, maybe some "sweetners" are send by Pakistan to UAE to help them in their campaign.

There are videos on YouTube showing some really nasty stuff being dropped on houthis. Maybe some stuff is send to end the resistance quickly.

Low profile insignia. (Flag & Roundel)

17554742_1593569484016540_656804392_n-jpg.387032
c17c.jpg

HJ-7,stuff recovered from tribal areas,IED machine guns etc are going to be used in yemen.

Not interesting at all even a sad news for news for both nations....

UAE agreed to participate even send troops to participate in 23rd March parade but as soon as troops landed on Pakistani soil they change their decision not to participate.

And now this cargo plane landed in Pakistan to pick up the troops and gear.

I created this account just to show you real picture.

@Khafee

No Chance...

UAE is with India now.

They took our decision not to participate in Yemen very seriously.

Even Gen Bajwa's visit wasted.

They lit up Burj Khalifa on request of elite business class of Pakistanis just to make THEM happy for 3 minutes only.
Landing in a country then changing your mind....not very professional coming from a military organisation. Then again...it could be that or some other reason.

I am Pakistani and may you remember @OverLoad
I am living in UAE and I know the facts

Saudis send 150 troops but later reduced to a company, even UAE pull back all its troops which were landed in Pakistan.

@Windjammer
check the video of Indian tri flag lited up and our which was only for less than 3 or 2 mins.
May i remind you that the announcement for the participation of Chinese and Saudi troops was made at least two weeks before the parade, UAE troops were never mentioned besides even if one was to believe your ram laila story, why would UAE troops stay almost a week even after the parade.
And allow me to rub some salt on the open wound, it has emerged that India payed a hefty amount for their flag to be illuminated on the Bhurj Khlifa while Pakistani flag was displayed by the UAE authorities as a tribute to brotherly nation.....

@Knuckles , dear check your e-mail please.

May i remind you that the announcement for the participation of Chinese and Saudi troops was made at least two weeks before the parade, UAE troops were never mentioned besides even if one was to believe your ram laila story, why would UAE troops stay almost a week even after the parade.
And allow me to rub some salt on the open wound, it has emerged that India payed a hefty amount for their flag to be illuminated on the Bhurj Khlifa while Pakistani flag was displayed by the UAE authorities as a tribute to brotherly nation.....

@Knuckles , dear check your e-mail please.
Bang on! Well said.

Dear Mr @venom V.2 Sorry, but UAE troops never went for the 23rd March parade.

Secondly, if they had been, bringing them back on the 27th, doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Btw, this flight was a direct result of Gen.Bajwa's visit, so your claim of it being wasted just went down the drain.

Last edited:
Dear Mr @venom V.2 Sorry, but UAE troops never went for the 23rd March parade.

Secondly, if they had been, bringing them back on the 27th, doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Btw, this flight was a direct result of Gen.Bajwa's visit, so your claim of it being wasted just went down the drain.
Some sort of training:D. I am loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom