What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

You are right there is no comparioson between indian soldiers and maoist or those fight in kashmir. Darma says to fight against injustice and remove adharma .so thats why we are not gonna leave.we will make adharmik leave.
maoist and those fight in kashmir are robinhoods ,good Samaritans coz of their cause ie they fight for people against oppressor.And indian security forces fight for oppressor regime against people.Maoists and kashmiri fight for justice and soldiers fight for injustice.
So there can be no comparison between them.There is difference between yours type any ours type.You are on the side of oppressor injustice,adhrama and we are on the side of justice,freedom truth dharma.
Its easy to hide in anonymity in a forum. Go and openly protest against Indian soldiers and call Maoists freedom fighters. We will know your identity the next day in news paper as it will be the reflection of what Indians feel against Maoists supporters and people use to of disrespecting of soldiers. :lol:

But you won't do that as we all know what is truth, dharma and freedom.

Its easy to hide in anonymity in a forum. Go and openly protest against Indian soldiers and call Maoists freedom fighters. We will know your identity the next day in news paper as it will be the reflection of what Indians feel against Maoists supporters and people use to of disrespecting of soldiers. :lol:

But you won't do that as we all know what is truth, dharma and freedom.
oops another indian imagination .................:rolleyes:

why dont you ask the same question to the families of those maoist killed.or the families of those whose sons,father,,brother went missing in kashmir probably lying in some unmarked grave.Why dont your humanity cry for them.Its not that maoist or kashmiris took up arms overnight.Where was this your humanity when the were being oppressed.

opression or no opression

dharma or adharma

make it clear.... kashmir is not going anywhere for two basic reasons

1. it was an integral part of india and was once the epicentre of hinduism.... so if some people after being forcefully converted by aurangzeb feel the need to move out ( almost all the kashmiris are converted, ask the *****) , they surely can move out..... evil were those who pushed the kashmiri pundits out of there motherland.

2. strategically kashmir is very essential for india..... indian army cant afford to loose it..... kashmir will be always with india.... people can migrate to there holy land if they wish to....that will be a relief for kashmiri pundits

nope its called bring you out from your imaginary world to the real world.i hope you getting it.....:rofl:
I know but I won't respond in same fashion.

BTW why don't you support Kashmiri Terrorists and Maoists on Facebook. Lets see. Its realistic and will give you dosage of reality too.

it takes nothing to make Territory "Disputed" , Just claim today by india that "Baluchistan was part of india and We won't accept it as Pakistan" will make Baluchistan Disputed territory.

so don't serve us Bullshit of "Disputed territory" it doesn't allow u to kill you Baluch people and hold their land by power of army.

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle

dharma or adharma

1. it was an integral part of india and was once the epicentre of hinduism.... so if some people after being forcefully converted by aurangzeb feel the need to move out ( almost all the kashmiris are converted, ask the *****) , they surely can move out..... evil were those who pushed the kashmiri pundits out of there motherland.

2. strategically kashmir is very essential for india..... indian army cant afford to loose it..... kashmir will be always with india.... people can migrate to there holy land if they wish to....that will be a relief for kashmiri pundits
None can opress the people for long ultimately Ravana was killed to end the adharma and bring freedom and justice to oppressed people....btw happy dussehra,navratri....

BTW why don't you support Kashmiri Terrorists and Maoists on Facebook. Lets see. Its realistic and will give you dosage of reality too.

There are no Kashmiri terrorists in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is freedom movement and they are freedom fighters.

:lol: See this is the called dodging in one line.

I wonder what are you doing

you know it thats why you cant respond in same fashion.Why in virtual world when everything in my in real world.:azn:

There are no Kashmiri terrorists in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is freedom movement and they are freedom fighters.

There are, coming from Pakistan. Freedom movement is just a bogus theory to occupy Kashmir.

I wonder what are you doing
Letting know how people get off without a reasonable logic..

:woot: for the bold part....... they should realize it soon that there freedom struggle wont reap any fruitful results

None can opress the people for long ultimately Ravana was killed to end the adharma and bring freedom and justice to oppressed people....btw happy dussehra,navratri....
Ravana....:rofl: Yaar tum jaao hamare desh se. :lol:

That's what our soldiers are doing in Red corridor. Hunting those rabid dogs called Maoists even if they have to die for it. Ravana was super intelligent person where as your beloved Maoists are just dogs.

you know it thats why you cant respond in same fashion.Why in virtual world when everything in my in real world.:azn:
I know somethings shouldn't be revealed as I don't have any problem in revealing about me but you surely will have. As for your real world, I know your sins too.

dharma or adharma

Indian Occupied Kashmir was never part of the New India and New India do not have a claim to Old India.

So it is Hinduism because of which you guys also claim IVC as well. There was a Kashmir before it was Hindu and it is now majority Muslim.

The IVS was Hindu once, was Buddhist once and is now Muslim.

And you can't claim it on the basis of religion - and even if religion is the base, both are Muslim majority and therefore both are Pakistani in nature.

Back
Top Bottom