What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

My dear, there is a world of difference between what the likes of TTP want to implement and what's the root cause of insurgency in IOK....the life or death of one soldier is not going to make any difference but it does highlight the problem and the core issue which needs attention.
Both type of terrorists have killed innocent people and our brave soldiers. So I don't give a rat's a$$ about what the cause is. Life of one soldiers means to me and the problem is the insurgents coming from across the borders.

So buddy, when it comes to our soldiers I think of India first. Problem is cross border terrorism and core issue is disturbance of peace in Kashmir. At the end this is what matters to me and a billion Indians.

My dear, there is a world of difference between what the likes of TTP want to implement and what's the root cause of insurgency in IOK....the life or death of one soldier is not going to make any difference but it does highlight the problem and the core issue which needs attention.

Agreed. There is a freedom movement going on in Indian Occupied Kashmir. These are Kashmiri Freedom Fighters fighting to gain freedom from Indian yoke.

This blows the hole in indian propaganda of kashmir being peaceful or kashir on backburner.This is the 2nd attack this week.

Note to self: Dont believe a word written by this poster, the article clearly mentions "encounter" and Troops of 22 counter insurgency Rashtriya Rifles (RR), state police and the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) are carrying out the operation against the guerrillas.

And this poster see this as an attack.. epic :facepalm:
Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm%255B1%255D.jpg

Great words from great people. Playing politics on abducted soldier. Last time when TTP kidnapped Pakistani soldier, I expressed my wishes that they return safely to their family and didn't make any stealth snide remarks. Next time, I will remember these statements said by the people here on Indian soldiers.

We all know who is trying to say what ? Carry on guys.
You have to look on some of those encounter in red corridor or in kashmir threads to know what really are the snide remarks indians generally make.

Both type of terrorists have killed innocent people and our brave soldiers. So I don't give a rat's a$$ about what the cause is. Life of one soldiers means to me and the problem is the insurgents coming from across the borders.

So buddy, when it comes to our soldiers I think of India first. Problem is cross border terrorism and core issue is disturbance of peace in Kashmir. At the end this is what matters to me and a billion Indians.

There is no cross border terrorism. This is a freedom movement. And the right to freedom is enshrined in the UN Charter. This is a freedom movement and not terrorism.

What the TTP wants is their version of Islam for pakistan and what their opposition want is their own version if islam for pakistan. So the TTP trouble is just unfinished business from the creation of Pakistan, same as kashmir.

There is no cross border terrorism. And the right to freedom is enshrined in the UN Charter. This is a freedom movement and not terrorism.
Thanks for toeing the line of your rulers.. India really does not trust a word coming out of Pakistan regarding terrorism and freedom movements..

UN can take a hike, UN wanted Pakistan to clear J&K what happened to your end of the line, forgot or do not want to remember?

Our case is different from Pakistan, that's why we still aren't using Airforce to bomb the people.

Does the same definition apply to BLA and Balochistan?

Balochistan is not a disputed territory - Indian Occupied Kashmir is.

Indian support of terrorism in Balochistan, which is internationally recognized part of Pakistan is sponsoring and supporting terrorism.

There is no comparison.

Indian support of terrorism in Balochistan, which is internationally recognized part of Pakistan is sponsoring and supporting terrorism.

There is no comparison.

Of course you will say that..

There is a freedom movement in Baloch, please open your eyes before even they split from you.. and then the warm waters strategic location will go kaput! D

There is no comparison.

Dude, shall I mention what is written in Azad Kashmir's constitution. But you were talking about right to freedom, if a country was conquered by other country and no one claims it, your logic still applies.

Thanks for toeing the line of your rulers.. India really does not trust a word coming out of Pakistan regarding terrorism and freedom movements..

UN can take a hike, UN wanted Pakistan to clear J&K what happened to your end of the line, forgot or do not want to remember?

If one looks at Nehru’s speech in the Lok Sabha on June 26, 1952, he said, “It just does not matter what your Constitution says. If the people of Kashmir do not want it, it will not go there.” If the plebiscite went against India, he would accept the verdict “and we would change our Constitution about it”. This he tells his people in the Lok Sabha.

However, the two faces of India were revealed in Nehru’s Note of August 25, 1952. He made a startling revelation about his change of mind by the end of 1948.

He wrote in a Note (Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru; volume 19, pages 322-330), “Towards the end of 1948…. it became clear to me then that we would never get the conditions which were necessary for a plebiscite… so I ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes.”

He was lying to his own people, he was lying to the Kashmiris and at the same time he was also lying to the United Nations as well as the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP) in December 1948.

You have to look on some of those encounter in red corridor or in kashmir threads to know what really are the snide remarks indians generally make.
Encounter in red corridor and Kashmir are necessary and your own people also use it as some terrorists gets free pass due to technicality.

You won't understand. I have friends in Armed forces and that's why I know what it feels like when someone plays politics on our dead soldiers. You are just an attention seeking person, lived with silver spoon, trying to find meaning of your life in a extremists movement which is based on murders of innocent.

MODs, transfer this thread to Kashmir war section.

If one looks at Nehru’s speech in the Lok Sabha on June 26, 1952, he said, “It just does not matter what your Constitution says. If the people of Kashmir do not want it, it will not go there.” If the plebiscite went against India, he would accept the verdict “and we would change our Constitution about it”. This he tells his people in the Lok Sabha.

However, the two faces of India were revealed in Nehru’s Note of August 25, 1952. He made a startling revelation about his change of mind by the end of 1948.

He wrote in a Note (Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru; volume 19, pages 322-330), “Towards the end of 1948…. it became clear to me then that we would never get the conditions which were necessary for a plebiscite… so I ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes.”

If you also know what he meant about the belligerent attitude of Pakistan, his prediction was right on, Pakistan ensured that "we would never get the conditions which were necessary for a plebiscite"

How is his prediction not true?

He was lying to his own people, he was lying to the Kashmiris and at the same time he was also lying to the United Nations as well as the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP) in December 1948.
It was what he thought, if you know what it means.. he was also he one to go to UN about Kashmir, the onus of clearing J&K was on Pakistan, which it failed to do( Or knew it would lead to a loss) .. you can twist it any way, the facts do not change..

Back
Top Bottom