What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

There are no Kashmiri terrorists in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is freedom movement and they are freedom fighters.I wonder what are you doing
BLA are also freedom fighters. Hail BLA. Go figure.....

Indian Occupied Kashmir was never part of the New India and New India do not have a claim to Old India.
Yes it has.

So it is Hinduism because of which you guys also claim IVC as well. There was a Kashmir before it was Hindu and it is now majority Muslim.
See above.

The IVS was Hindu once, was Buddhist once and is now Muslim.
IVC not as a land but the people, the culture, hard for you to understand?

And you can't claim it on the basis of religion - and even if religion is the base, both are Muslim majority and therefore both are Pakistani in nature.
Religion is secondary, not even Islam existed then, what matters is they were part of British India and Indian sub-continent of which India is the biggest Country. We have all the right to claim IVC as our heritage also..

BTW you can also claim it, I know you guys claimed it latter but then the search for an identity is still on is it not?

Ravana....:rofl: Yaar tum jaao hamare desh se. :lol:
kon sa tumhara desh........:coffee:

That's what our soldiers are doing in Red corridor. Hunting those rabid dogs called Maoists even if they have to die for it. Ravana was super intelligent person where as your beloved Maoists are just dogs.
6 CRPF men killed as Maoists blow up vehicle - Hindustan Times

I know somethings shouldn't be revealed as I don't have any problem in revealing about me but you surely will have. As for your real world, I know your sins too.
Tells a lot about you. isnt it......:azn:

^ Buddy don't touch IVC. Ticker goes out of control and whole emotional.

Ravana....:rofl: Yaar tum jaao hamare desh se. :lol:

That's what our soldiers are doing in Red corridor. Hunting those rabid dogs called Maoists even if they have to die for it. Ravana was super intelligent person where as your beloved Maoists are just dogs.

I know somethings shouldn't be revealed as I don't have any problem in revealing about me but you surely will have. As for your real world, I know your sins too.

Why don't you do us a favour to all of us. Leave this forum and go to those hate riddled Indian discussion forums. You will be an instant hit there.

Oh sure freedom struggle will bear fruits. Oppressor can't suppress people forever.

y dont u utter a word for kashmiri pundits.... or your religion makes u blind to see that.... i have seen many ppl like u even in india who try to debate in favour of kashmiris but when u talk about kashmiri pundits all there big talks vanish into thin air..... india never was and never will become a oppressor.... but its just that some ppl cant see a kafir ( what they percieve about india) ruling them ..... so they can really leave if they want to

^ Buddy don't touch IVC. Ticker goes out of control and whole emotional.

As if I care, I can understand his hurting from his statements.. Thanks for the advice.

India jisme tum jaise traitors rehte hain. Maoists are dogs and those who support them...well go figure...:azn:

Yaar, you are discussing with the one person you have asked us not to engage :P

Oh sure freedom struggle will bear fruits. Oppressor can't suppress people forever.

Ajtr - answer my question - in a hypothetical situation that Maoist come to power what is the assurance that they will not be equally corrupt in addition to establishing a dictatorship and throttling the freedom of speech which is there in today's India? I can point numerous cases where this "ism" was nothing but trouble - Stalin and Gulags, Mao and Cultural revolution, Polpot and year zero concept and even within the democratic India - how commies screwed up Bengal.

Indian Occupied Kashmir was never part of the New India and New India do not have a claim to Old India.

So it is Hinduism because of which you guys also claim IVC as well. There was a Kashmir before it was Hindu and it is now majority Muslim.

The IVS was Hindu once, was Buddhist once and is now Muslim.

And you can't claim it on the basis of religion - and even if religion is the base, both are Muslim majority and therefore both are Pakistani in nature.

that is what i am saying dont claim kashmir on the basis that majority of ppl dere are muslims..... and offtopic just for a while remove that religion shades which u all keep wearing all ur life.... you will find life much more colourful

India jisme tum jaise traitors rehte hain. Maoists are dogs and those who support them...well go figure...:azn:
Opps main to sochati thi ke tum lanka se ho coz ravan to lanka main tha .ya fir se usne apna samrajya india par kabza kar ke badha liya aur uske khar,dusan,mareech,krait senapati india ko oppress kar rahe hain....:D

Back
Top Bottom