What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

I did regarding that Mamata Banerjee and Nitish Kumar part None of them has "directly" named Modi when using those remarks. It used to happen earlier but after Supreme Court Investigation cleared his name in 2011 no party leaders not even congress and commies has directly accused Modi of that as doing so will lead to serious action against them by SC and Election Commission. All those attacks have indirectly targeted him and thus are within the confines of law.

It is from Nov 2013 :
Narendra Modi is the biggest terrorist in India, says Nitish's minister | NDTV.com

this one from April 2014 :
After fresh Modi attack, TMC calls him 'Butcher of Gujarat' - The Times of India

Both AFTER the controversial "clean chit" given to Modi by your SC

Now you should be dragging them to your SC without any further delay ....

--
though i appreciate your view
i am demanding reply form 4 mod since yesterday multiple time / multiple thread but no one replied
seems their silence is acceptance of the said practice..
there are hundred forum where modi is abused even in worst langauge ..
if you remember one of mod member did same with kashmir student issue .. and blown out of proprtion with letters from them / Mins of ext aff pak and so on.. what was the result .........0
as GOI india is on toubo mode.. they can or may put heay action on this forum.. its not old GOI
because of some memeber nuisance whole forum will be in danger
let GOI concentrate on matter which improve life of indian citizen..
why to over load them with this non sense..
our grwoth is best answer to those narcissist
rest call is yours
--
if you want you can directly tell PM Modi too ..:-)
Interact with Hon'ble PM
heeee...

--
aamin...:-)
its not abt over loading......
they dont need much to ban a site......they just need to ban this domain......and its done.....

its not abt over loading......
they dont need much to ban a site......they just need to ban this domain......and its done.....
--
what the benefit...
nothing much required ot blaock domain or blaock site.
point is will it serve positive purpsoe..
then you cant interact even with those who have sense left..
i leanred many things here both good and bad like this
but still i prefer
its their freedom of expression .. though overborad not acceptable
but that help you only to undertand them for good and bad
take taht brick those who through at you and make your home..

It is from Nov 2013 :
Narendra Modi is the biggest terrorist in India, says Nitish's minister | NDTV.com

After fresh Modi attack, TMC calls him 'Butcher of Gujarat' - The Times of India

it doesn't matter what an indian call him.....he may face the defamation charges......its our internal matter....

but u are no one to say that....
u are nt an indian......ur rants will nt be tolerated...

whats controversial in it He was not even charge sheet-ed In that Case

So Mamta Banerjee led Trinamool's dream run in West Bengal which swept up 34 of the 42 seats is "Sitting in home and killing Mosquitoes" ... Strange Indian logic !!

Anyways that was not my point ... My point was :

"First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ..."

What sort of think tanking this is?

Just because some rogue minds keeps calling name without any base, you are allowed to do the same?

--
what the benefit...
nothing much required ot blaock domain or blaock site.
point is will it serve positive purpsoe..
then you cant interact even with those who have sense left..
i leanred many things here both good and bad like this
but still i prefer
its their freedom of expression .. though overborad not acceptable
but that help you only to undertand them for good and bad
take taht brick those who through at you and make your home..
learning has to come with dignity.....they are constantly abusing our premier.....and banning/infracting us when we do the same.....why should i bear this insult....there are many other forum where u can learn...... if this will not stop...i will certainly complain.....

It is from Nov 2013 :

--
just one question.
shall i accept everything which your politican says
and not any govt/ world institution
----------------
from rigging election in pak..
Imran Khan to Continue Protest Against Election Rigging | News Pakistan
Police: Pakistani politician, who alleged vote rigging, killed - CNN.com
Sheikh Rasheed demands resignation from Nawaz Sharif
ECP orders rigging probe in Nawaz Sharif’s constituency
Election rigging : Memon attacks Nawaz Sharif – The Express Tribune
Sheikh Rasheed demands resignation from Nawaz Sharif as rigging proved in Sargodha Constituency
---
So what i should call mr. nawaz based on these links..?
shall still respect him as webmaster said ?
or shall i behave like few pak member here who called modi a PM of india as terrorist ..?

learning has to come with dignity.....they are constantly abusing our premier.....and banning/infracting us when we do the same.....why should i bear this insult....there are many other forum where u can learn...... if this will not stop...i will certainly complain.....
--
accepted..
our dignity is not so cheap that it get hurts by these cheap comments..
you dont need to fall in mud to fight with some animal rather you have to stand above (both in standard and dignity ) to take him out of taht mud..
hope you got message
no can insult till you want get inuslted or did nay kind of crime like that
sometime
learning is bitter ...too:-)
just calm down if you still think you should complain
you should do it...

Last edited:
it doesn't matter what an indian call him.....he may face the defamation charges......its our internal matter....

but u are no one to say that....
u are nt an indian......ur rants will nt be tolerated...

If you can`t stand criticism (on India or someone Indian /Hindu) , better limit yourself to Hindutvavaadis gatherings .. No need to come to international fora

What sort of think tanking this is?
Just because some rogue minds keeps calling name without any base, you are allowed to do the same?

Be honest mate ... Modi is not called "Butcher of Gujarat" and "Biggest terrorist in India" without any base as you are trying to claim here ... Modi has been severely criticized for his actions against Muslims in Gujarat ... , on domestic as well as international level ...

In 2005, Modi was denied a diplomatic visa to the United States. In addition, the B-1/B-2 visa that had previously been granted to him was also revoked, under a section of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes any foreign government official who was responsible or "directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom" ineligible for the visa.

So what i should call mr. nawaz based on these links..?
shall still respect him as webmaster said ?
or shall i behave like few pak member here who called modi a PM of india as terrorist ..?

You can accuse Nawaz of election rigging ... No big deal
Modi is a very controversial person ...Just because you guys have elected him , does not make him "innocent" and respectworthy for everyone .. For everyone else , he is still a terrorist/extremist responsible for Massacre of thousands of innocent Muslims in Gujarat , and who was able to get away with this .. ...... Learn to admit the truth ...

Last edited:
If you can`t stand criticism (on India or someone Indian /Hindu) , better limit yourself to Hindutvavaadis gatherings .. No need to come to international fora

Be honest mate ... Modi is not called "Butcher of Gujarat" and "Biggest terrorist in India" without any base as you are trying to claim here ... Modi has been severely criticized for his actions against Muslims in Gujarat ... , on domestic as well as international level ...

In 2005, Modi was denied a diplomatic visa to the United States. In addition, the B-1/B-2 visa that had previously been granted to him was also revoked, under a section of the Immigration and Nationality Act which makes any foreign government official who was responsible or "directly carried out, at any time, particularly severe violations of religious freedom" ineligible for the visa.

Modi is a very controversial person ...Just because you guys have elected him , does not make him "innocent" and respectworthy for everyone .. For everyone else , he is still a terrorist/extremist responsible for Massacre of thousands of innocent Muslims in Gujarat , and who was able to get away with this .. ...... Learn to admit the truth ...
should i start criticizing ur special jinnah and other in the same way...u people are doing....
will u people be ok with that.....

He is called so for political gain and no one who call him so has anything to do with plight of the innocent killed. Their name calling can not be used as a base for you to start doing same unless you too is politically motivated.

Infact for them to call Modi a convict is actually undermining the supreme authority of Indian system in judiciary.

Mind you, he has been criticized based on merely perception and the propaganda created by pseudo secular parties who are deeply engaged in vote bank politics. Let yourself come up with any factual and legal investigation done by any other independent agency which can outweigh the indian judicial process specially when the government was hell bent for Modi's conviction.

US visa denial was always a sham, proven specially when they extend the invite to Modi now. Where goes the law?

Answer one thing - What's your basis of calling him a terrorist? Perception, some friend's story, US visa theory or some facts?

You didn`t bother to read full post before replying to the first line ... Read it again

So Mamta Banerjee led Trinamool's dream run in West Bengal which swept up 34 of the 42 seats is "Sitting in home and killing Mosquitoes" ... Strange Indian logic !!

Anyways that was not my point ... My point was :

"First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ..."

She indeed killing mosquitoes.That typical irresponsible lady hopes for PM post .Now she really sitting in home and slowly swallowing his bitter experience.Unlike Tamil Nadu ,West Bengal need constant support from Centre other wise they ccant meet their state financial budget.
After all our Indian logic won.

1. He was the 'butcher of Muslims'.

a. In the said riots, the Indian MoS Home has given in Parliament the numbers. Approx 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. Please note, these are figures given by the Congress, which had every reason to play this up.
b. 60% of casualties in police firing were Hindus.

2. US denied him visa.
Seriously, you now want to discuss how the US is 'fair'?

3. Muslims were victims.
Yes, they were. But, don't forget so were Hindus. While, the 'secular' crowd crows about victimisation of Muslims, nobody asks what about the Hindus who died in attacks in areas of Muslim population.
The statement is over simplisisation.

Till date, there is no evidence which has been proven in a court of law, that Modi was directly responsible for the riots. The fastest deployment in any riots of central forces, not state, happened in Gujarat.

The Gujarat riots is a sad, sad incident. But to put blame on one person, because he is a political opponent is something which the Congress tried, but has been squarely beaten. Let's form opinions based on facts, that's my only request.

Answer one thing - What's your basis of calling him a terrorist? Perception, some friend's story, US visa theory or some facts?

While officially classified as a communalist riot, the events of 2002 have been described as a pogrom by many scholars.[16][17] Other independent observers have stated that these events had met the "legal definition of genocide",[18] and called it an instance of state terrorism.[19][20] Still others have said the incidents were tantamount to ethnic cleansing.[21] Instances of mass violence which occurred include the Naroda Patiya massacre that took place directly alongside a police training camp,[22] the Gulbarg Society massacre where Ehsan Jafri, a former parliamentarian, was among those killed, and several incidents in Vadodara city.[23]Martha Nussbaum has said, "There is by now a broad consensus that the Gujarat violence was a form of ethnic cleansing, that in many ways it was premeditated, and that it was carried out with the complicity of the state government and officers of the law."[24]

Allegations of state complicity
Many scholars and commentators have accused the state government of being complicit in the attacks, either in failing to exert any effort to quell the violence or for actively planning and executing the attacks themselves. The United States Department of State ultimately banned Narendra Modi from traveling ot the United States due to his alleged role in the attacks.[citation needed]. These allegations center around several facts. First, the state did little to quell the violence, with attacks continuing well through the Spring. Further, some attackers used voter lists and other documents obtainable only with government assistance in order to target Muslim communities and households. Moreover, the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), as well as many politicians, including Modi, made inflammatory remarks and endorsed strikes, further stoking tensions. Gyanendra Pandey described these attacks as state terrorism, and that they were not riots but "organized political massacres".[19] According to Paul Brass the only conclusion from the evidence which is available points to a methodical Anti-Muslim pogrom which was carried out with exceptional brutality and was highly coordinated.[89]

should i start criticizing ur special jinnah and other in the same way...u people are doing....
will u people be ok with that.....

Jinnah is the "father of the nation" for us .. Insulting Jinnah (or Gandhi or any other great personality) is a violation of Forum rules and may lead to Instant ban ...

Modi , NS or any other politician , are only ordinary politicians and trying to compare them to the founding fathers of our nations is a really stupid thing to do ...

is it fine to insult a political part ..? like noora league or blow job party

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom