What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Which Country or International Organization has labelled Modi a terrorist. No one, not UN, neither US not even Pakistan. Heck only yesterday a resolution was tabled in your Punjab Assembly accusing Modi of supporting cross border terrorism against Pakistan that resolution was defeated in your own assembly :rofl:. As for 2002 riots his name has been cleared by Highest Level of Indian Judiciary of any wrong doings making any accusation against him for orchestrating riots as baseless. Now tell me on what basis are you calling him a terrorist???

You didn`t bother to read full post before replying to the first line ... Read it again

That kind of designation given him by our cheap politicians like Mamata Banerjeee,Mulayam ,Mayawati ,Sonia ,Rahul etc.But dont generalize all Indians.
Those who call him such words is now sit in their home and killing mosquitoes

So Mamta Banerjee led Trinamool's dream run in West Bengal which swept up 34 of the 42 seats is "Sitting in home and killing Mosquitoes" ... Strange Indian logic !!

Anyways that was not my point ... My point was :

"First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ..."

You didn`t bother to read full post before replying to the first line ... Read it again

So Mamta Banerjee led Trinamool's dream run in West Bengal which swept up 34 of the 42 seats is "Sitting in home and killing Mosquitoes" ... Strange Indian logic !!

Anyways that was not my point ... My point was :

"First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ..."
--
bhai behave like THink Tank and not like 5 yr kid,
dont put words for sake of argument
hope better sense prevails

haan and US is your abba whom all bullshits are real right ? yes we have seen in Iraq WMD and rest of so many examples ....

and we know which WORLD agree with US tooo....

Not sure of world but pakistan certainly do. Not forget it was always pakistan with her hand in gloves with US in all its deeds.

--
bhai behave like THink Tank and not like 5 yr kid,
dont put words for sake of argument
hope better sense prevails

Bhai don`t quote me ... I am not interested in wasting my time on hindutava trolls whose IQ is the equivalent to an apple ... and yet they accuse others of behaving like a five years old ...

The so called aid you are talking about is not for free! Pakistan is non-NATO ally in WoT and there is something called Coalition Support Fund.

There was NOT a single Pakistani involved in 9/11 attacks, even then Pakistan had to suffer more than any other country in this world just because of it's border with Afghanistan. Pakistan gave air bases, roads for NATO supply and harbors to be used! In return Pakistan got its more than 50000 civilians killed and trillions of dollars of finance loss... what we are getting in the name of so called aid is even less than peanuts compared with our disbursements on WoT.

This is what US claimed itself!..

US safer because of Pak support

ad.jpg

So please refrain from propagating Pakistan as a beggar nation as we have given to the world more than we could and still paying!
--
1.Pakistan as a beggar nation
i did not ever said that.. i am no one to call any nation a beggar ..
even those who ask money on our street i dont call them beggar...

2. pak countribution
yes.. pak paid heavy very heavy price with their soldiers, economy , world reputation and most imp the national identity and ideology ..
i never ever question that

3. advrt
was given by pak establishment (eithr by govt or arymy) which was i think firs denied by NYT
ever ever saw advt like that conflicts by any ally partner ?

see my other post in same forum
pak got much money from USA( now that was enough was anohter question )
but seems pak got its priority wrong big time
when you know USA is stabing
still govt take money from them
what you say that

Bhai don`t quote me ... I am not interested in wasting my time on hindutava trolls whose IQ is the equivalent to an apple ... and yet they accuse others of behaving like a five years old ...
--
dear .. i just want to say..
thnink from head than heart..
see your post ..
mamata , lau, nitish are plying politics..
they call it for personal/political reason . you are that much mature to undrstnad that

when UN designation some one terrosit its Nation duty to take action .. as respect to UN and world lobby who made it..
what the use of institution if we dont follow it.world will be in chaos
pak can challnge it in int court of justice if you not agree

rest you have better judgment than me
thanks

:lol: No body seems to be caring about Pakistani PM/President and you are asking about India. Majority on this forum refer to PM with slang language.
--
and most are pak member only
that should be stop
as webmaster is right in his logic and imitative
but only pak pm? no other ?

see my other post in same forum
pak got much money from USA( now that was enough was anohter question )
but seems pak got its priority wrong big time
when you know USA is stabing
still govt take money from them
what you say that

It is not about USA only! NATO comprises of almost 38 countries... Pakistan's aggression against US means making whole NATO its enemy. Pakistan did pull out it's support from WoT when US attacked our soldiers in Salala check post! The NATO supply was ceased for around a year and then Clinton apologized for that then the relations were somehow restored. Pakistan and USA both need each other... they cannot survive together and cannot live together as well.. and since Pakistan is bound by UN law to support NATO as and when required, it is not wise to even reject the paltry or meager amount received in Coalition Support Fund!..

It is not about USA only! NATO comprises of almost 38 countries... Pakistan's aggression against US means making whole NATO its enemy. Pakistan did pull out it's support from WoT when US attacked our soldiers in Salala check post! The NATO supply was ceased for around a year and then Clinton apologized for that then the relations were somehow restored. Pakistan and USA both need each other... they cannot survive together and cannot live together as well.. and since Pakistan is bound by UN law to support NATO as and when required, it is not wise to even reject the paltry or meager amount received in Coalition Support Fund!..
--
Pakistan and USA both need each other... they cannot survive together and cannot live together as well
that the crux of the matter
but it may be chaneg after USA leave afg 9still they have 10k troops their after that )
when pak leave its focus on other country and develop itslef from inside by education, tech, corruption , ideology
you can be gem of central asia..
see waht china did
for decaded
cut form world .. developed by theor own system now.. rest his history

Even for the repeated reminded and requests to the the management of this forum, they remained silent on the repeated insult done by pakistani remembers to indian PM and calling him terrorist and butcher.....
i would like to request to all indian member to complain to MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, GOI to ban this site in india.....
u need to write a mail to the ministry with the proper attachment......so that ministry would take the appropriate action against the site.....

Government of India, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) : Home Page

I did regarding that Mamata Banerjee and Nitish Kumar part None of them has "directly" named Modi when using those remarks. It used to happen earlier but after Supreme Court Investigation cleared his name in 2011 no party leaders not even congress and commies has directly accused Modi of that as doing so will lead to serious action against them by SC and Election Commission. All those attacks have indirectly targeted him and thus are within the confines of law.

--
Pakistan and USA both need each other... they cannot survive together and cannot live together as well
that the crux of the matter
but it may be chaneg after USA leave afg 9still they have 10k troops their after that )
when pak leave its focus on other country and develop itslef from inside by education, tech, corruption , ideology
you can be gem of central asia..
see waht china did
for decaded
cut form world .. developed by theor own system now.. rest his history

yeah.. but again... peace is required for that.. fingers crossed bro!

Even for the repeated reminded and requests the the management of this form has remained silent on the repeated insult done by pakistani remembers of indian PM and calling him terrorist and butcher.....
i would like all indian member to complain to MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, GOI to ban this site in india.....
u need to write an mail to the ministry with the proper attachment......so that ministry would take the appropriate action against the site.....

Government of India, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) : Home Page
--
though i appreciate your view
i am demanding reply form 4 mod since yesterday multiple time / multiple thread but no one replied
seems their silence is acceptance of the said practice..
there are hundred forum where modi is abused even in worst langauge ..
if you remember one of mod member did same with kashmir student issue .. and blown out of proprtion with letters from them / Mins of ext aff pak and so on.. what was the result .........0
as GOI india is on toubo mode.. they can or may put heay action on this forum.. its not old GOI
because of some memeber nuisance whole forum will be in danger
let GOI concentrate on matter which improve life of indian citizen..
why to over load them with this non sense..
our grwoth is best answer to those narcissist
rest call is yours
--
if you want you can directly tell PM Modi too ..:-)
Interact with Hon'ble PM
heeee...

yeah.. but again... peace is required for that.. fingers crossed bro!
--
aamin...:-)

Back
Top Bottom