What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

The pic on the left is a photoshopped fake. Why are you guys still peddling it?
Modi%2Bsweeper%2Boriginal.jpg

Just goes to show, they are proud to be ruled by feudals!

First Modi picture is FAKE (Photoshop). I've already see original image of that sweeper whom photoshopped with modi's head.

Second - If Indian court discharge him so what? What Indian court decided is we are damn care about. Modi already confessed (clearly that he did that job). Few years ago in some of interview Modi said "Pakistan kay saath may wohi karta jo mainay Gujrat may kya" other of his statement was for muslims - "Kutay kay pilay agar gari kay nechay ajayeen". He is a criminal a terrorist.

Finally India became first country in the world where Terrorist become Prime Minister. Whom PM already ban by US State Deptartment because of Muslim massacre in gujrat. Why we respect any PM whom we know his/her background by the way? its freedom of speech.

Third - I extremely hate Nawaz Shareef and his topi drama kachra kabaar party in which Khawaja Sara along with kitaboon ke mati saaf kakray almaaryoon may rakhnay wala Faatmi and demaagi mareez Sartaj Aziz.

One thing i like about modi is - He is FAR FAR BETTER Than Zardari, Nawaz Shareef in many things. He is real political guy. Know how to counter/tackle and play games.... I admitted that modi is full of skill...

First Modi picture is FAKE (Photoshop). I've already see original image of that sweeper whom photoshopped with modi's head.

Second - If Indian court discharge him so what? What Indian court decided is we are damn care about. Modi already confessed (clearly that he did that job). Few years ago in some of interview Modi said "Pakistan kay saath may wohi karta jo mainay Gujrat may kya" other of his statement was for muslims - "Kutay kay pilay agar gari kay nechay ajayeen". He is a criminal a terrorist.

Finally India became first country in the world where Terrorist become Prime Minister. Whom PM already ban by US State Deptartment because of Muslim massacre in gujrat. Why we respect any PM whom we know his/her background by the way? its freedom of speech.

Third - I extremely hate Nawaz Shareef and his topi drama kachra kabaar party in which Khawaja Sara along with kitaboon ke mati saaf kakray almaaryoon may rakhnay wala Faatmi and demaagi mareez Sartaj Aziz.

One thing i like about modi is - He is FAR FAR BETTER Than Zardari, Nawaz Shareef in many things. He is real political guy. Know how to counter/tackle and play games.... I admitted that modi is full of skill...
--
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore
is your silence is acceptance of calling Indian pm terrorists..?
please be clear ..
most pak member care dam about our Prime minister ..and directly the people of inida
it fine law of natural justice is not follow as its your forum your rule type seems
please confirm

Last edited:
--
please be clear ..
most pak member care dam about our Prime minister ..and directly the people of inida
it fine law of natural justice is not follow as its your forum your rule type seems
please confirm
I think this policy is impractical since day 1.

We have humiliated Nawaz Sharif in every other thread, we have grilled Zardari in past.

I see no reason why Modi should be immune. I don't see any issue with it for as long as you are not using inappropriate language. Calling him a terrorist is not a big deal, some people in past has termed Nawaz Sharif with similar title, no action was taken by MODs considering personal opinion. Webby recently said this rule is still in place, but the question is about implementation, I believe it was never implemented in last 6 years, it's simply not possible for a large forum like PDF. For me this is just a mere criticism.

PS: If a killer becomes a priest, it doesn't mean he is no longer a killer.

@WebMaster its a good thing,it could have been better if you had mentioned all PM's and Presidents.That would have sent a message that you want to make it an international form.
--
please be clear ..
please confirm
Why are you so upset,infact you should pity those who call modi terrorist,they are confused and dont know who is a terrorist,the same confusion is the reason for the present situation in their home country,have you seen any mature Pakistani use it,you will not because they know the meaning of the word.

If Indians were so "oversensitive" , They shouldn`t have elected a terrorist as their PM in the first place ....

And Now they want everyone to respect a Hindu extremist involved in murder of thousands of innocent Muslims .....

The titles of "Butcher of Gujarat" , "Biggest terrorist of India" , "Biggest terrorist in Indian politics" etc. were given to Narendra Modi by Indians themselves , not Pakistanis ....

First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ...

If Indians were so "oversensitive" , They shouldn`t have elected a terrorist as their PM in the first place ....

And Now they want everyone to respect a Hindu extremist involved in murder of thousands of innocent Muslims .....

The titles of "Butcher of Gujarat" , "Biggest terrorist of India" , "Biggest terrorist in Indian politics" etc. were given to Narendra Modi by Indians themselves , not Pakistanis ....

First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee in your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ...

Stop with the hypocrisy your parliament is run by terrorists, you are a terrorist nation and your country is the epi-center for terrorism world wide. that is a fact! dont make yourself look like a fool.

Stop with the hypocrisy your parliament is run by terrorists, you are a terrorist nation and your country is the epi-center for terrorism world wide. thats is a fact! dont make yourself look like a fool.
IF India label Pakistan epi-center of terrorism doesnt mean India is not epi-center of terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan and in Kashmir ... you're also doing the same terrorism (by your logic then)

Modi is a nationalist as much as Hafiz Saeed. If Pakistan elects Hafiz Saeed, your bums wont be on fire., they will explode.

Indian allegations against against Hafiz Saeed were never proved. But Modi's involvement in Gujarat violence is documented.

Its none of our business who you elect. For us, it remains constant that Pakistan has issues with India and with our weak and corrupt leadership, we dont see much headway.
There is a difference between modi and hafiz saeed. Saeed is culprit of india so we have all the right to voice our concerns but is modi charged for any offence against pakistan?

You can cry foul only if you are thekedar of all muslims in this world. Please answer.

Last edited:
Webby, calling a terrorist, terrorist is not insult, its a status he has earned in Gujrat massacre. if such a person becomes premier, it doesnot change the fact that he is a terrorist. and its not an insult, ask Modi to be honest and he will proudly admit killing muslims as his achievement !!

and it definitely doesnot fall under name calling..

I wish that freedom of speech not be compromised, just because majority of indian wish everyone else to respect Modi as a clean person.

rest is ofcourse your prerogative,
All that you mentioned here is India internal matter.We Indians always respects our judiciary and that judiciary and SC cant find any mistake from Modi.
And we dont care how do you think
For us he is a powerful Prime Minister.That is why we Indians (including more than 100 million muslims)selected him as PM .

This picture is fake.But Look at them both of them now.One was a rich man and other was a poor guy.But that guy ,Narendra Modi proved that any person can dream the PM post of India .All we need a will power.Now for Indians Narendra Modi is a lesson,with a huge will power any one can find out their fortune in India.

Last edited:
--
see what world is saying forget india ..
and these are not blog or amatures they are world known thnk tank
is youtube is wokring ipak wil give many more link by word famous institution if not person who said the same
http://www.cfr.org/pakistan/pakistans-new-generation-terrorists/p15422

Ex-Pakistani Ambassador: My Country Supports Terrorism - Bloomberg View

Terrorist Sponsors: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China | Cato Institute
pakistan’s guilt is nearly as great as Saudi Arabia’s. Without the active support of the government in Islamabad, it is doubtful whether the Taliban could ever have come to power in Afghanistan. Pakistani authorities helped fund the militia and equip it with military hardware during the mid-1990s when the Taliban was merely one of several competing factions in Afghanistan’s civil war. Only when the United States exerted enormous diplomatic pressure after the Sept. 11 attacks did Islamabad begin to sever its political and financial ties with the Taliban. Even now it is not certain that key members of Pakistan’s intelligence service have repudiated their Taliban clients.
Afghanistan is not the only place where Pakistani leaders have flirted with terrorist clients. Pakistan has also assisted rebel forces in Kashmir even though those groups have committed terrorist acts against civilians. And it should be noted that a disproportionate number of the extremist madrasas schools funded by the Saudis operate in Pakistan.

Terror Group Recruits From Pakistan’s “Best and Brightest” | A Perfect Terrorist | FRONTLINE | PBS

I think this policy is impractical since day 1.

We have humiliated Nawaz Sharif in every other thread, we have grilled Zardari in past.

I see no reason why Modi should be immune. I don't see any issue with it for as long as you are not using inappropriate language. Calling him a terrorist is not a big deal, some people in past has termed Nawaz Sharif with similar title, no action was taken by MODs considering personal opinion. Webby recently said this rule is still in place, but the question is about implementation, I believe it was never implemented in last 6 years, it's simply not possible for a large forum like PDF. For me this is just a mere criticism.

PS: If a killer becomes a priest, it doesn't mean he is no longer a killer.
--
is this ONLY APPLICABLE TO PM?PRESIDENT OF PAK..
no one else?

IF India label Pakistan epi-center of terrorism doesnt mean India is not epi-center of terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan and in Kashmir ... you're also doing the same terrorism (by your logic then)

That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. Its not india that labeled pakistan the epi-center of terrioism, but it was NATO and the US which has. the rest of the world agree's, even the unrest in china your all whether ally, wreaks of Pakistani input. (terror attack leaves dozens killed after bombs thrown into busy market)

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com...-blasts-in-urumqi/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

First You should Drag the likes of Nitish Kumar and Mamata Banerjee to your courts for "insulting" Narendra Modi by calling him terrorist/butcher etc. ... , before crying and whining about it on international Fora ...

That kind of designation given him by our cheap politicians like Mamata Banerjeee,Mulayam ,Mayawati ,Sonia ,Rahul etc.But dont generalize all Indians.
Those who call him such words is now sit in their home and killing mosquitoes.
For us Indians he is the PM of India .We always respect him when he is in that post and obey his cabinet orders.Our Judiciary is the last word about a crime .And that judiciary clear him from any wrongdoing.We always respect our Constitutional establishmement.

Back
Top Bottom