What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Noora sherif is Pakistani prime Minister not Indian PM.. I will mock Noora as much as I want because thats all I can do .
if you like him too much then call him to your country

Kya huva bhai....got confused?

--
i know i can get ban for this..
with due respect to mr. jinnah
can we call him mass murder like Hitler for direct action day ..for 16 aug which lead death of many people..
what is your view ?
and what about your Gandhi jee, who was always in jail for doing things like that almost EVERY DAY

@All pak member
seems you guys dont undersant or want to understand
im
Noora sherif is Pakistani prime Minister not Indian PM.. I will mock Noora as much as I want because thats all I can do .
if you like him too much then call him to your country
--
call him as you wish its your pak PM
dont dereget indian pm thats it

and what about your Gandhi jee, who was always in jail for doing things like that almost EVERY DAY
--
yes gandhi almost jailed many times.. try to find out why,,,

:pakistan:
Not Every PM Is Like
David Cameron

Stop VIP Culture What Ever Belong To And Attain National Development

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @ Jungibaaz
Whatever | Page 3151
post no 256
despite many reminders no one stood up to test
Shame on YOU.. yes Shame on you...
as moderators you failed the duty
say loud and clear that we will not respect INDIAN PM..
what the use of forum where top members are biased and become deaf , dumb when logic is raised..
you guys ok with haifz saeed who declared terrostist by UN
but you will not respect indian top judicial institution SC which cleared modi..but call him terrorist..
despite giving logical argument you did not bother to speak up and clarify..
SORRY .. that not the Statesmanship..
you call Mr.Jinnah a father of nation
a man of conviction who stood up for his ideal and spoke explicitly even when many disagreed with him
and you guys seems just call his name not his ideas and learning ..
your character is judge when you in difficult times..your decision then decide the REAL YOU..
and seems i got
REAL YOU ..
don't be coward
i still admire few member at-least who cared to speak up even when they disagree..
if you want to ban me .. please do ..

cuz he tried every illegal mean, protests, walks, marches, slogan chanting, boycotts etc
-
yes but not killing.. violence..

:pakistan:
Not Every PM Is Like
David Cameron

Stop VIP Culture What Ever Belong To And Attain National Development
-- its not about VIP
its about respecting the postion not person
even PM of timbak tu should be respected

jinnah and gandhi are fathers of their nations -- as such they command respect and no disrespect regarding them is/will be tolerated
--
Should not be .. any cost

jinnah and gandhi are fathers of their nations -- as such they command respect and no disrespect regarding them is/will be tolerated
--
then PM of any nation should be disrespected ?
specialy PM of india ?
i am asking mod reply for 2 days no reply..
so give clarity fo the same
shall Modi as PM is allowed to call terrorist ?

these are present day leaders who's reputation is discussed here and posted in news papers as a part of freedom of speech -- even u.s presidents are discussed critically on u.s platforms and is a mark of social / political maturity - what previously happened was that members started naming them with different animals' names and that insult has been snubbed

you can mention @Aeronaut here

these are present day leaders who's reputation is discussed here and posted in news papers as a part of freedom of speech -- even u.s presidents are discussed critically on u.s platforms and is a mark of social / political maturity
--
fine ..accepted..
criticize them ..their policies ...
freedom of speech also is not absolute..
as you say
u.s presidents are discussed critically on u.s platforms and is a mark of social / political maturit
that what i am asking ..
discuss .. criticism but DONT ABUSE office of PM/PRESIDENT..
as webmaster said.. Insulting Pres/Pm -Office not person is not allowed
so we have to give same respect to ALL head of state
and people calling indian pm as terrorist is it under freedom of speech ? to abuse

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Manticore @ Jungibaaz
Whatever | Page 3151

-- its not about VIP
its about respecting the postion not person
even PM of timbak tu should be respected

Every Person Has Its Respect Until It Can Respect Other & Doing Good.....
PM & President & other all kind of Position holders are the Selected by public,,,
When you neglect public and its wishes you found outcry of public, Now in pakistan the democracy and entire system of country disturbed, No one institute fall in full and fair job, Hence this outcry exist.
i found many post in which public use bad words for these elements this is due to bad social order...

Janab Azat Passay See Nehai Malte ,, Pasa To Kanjron Kee Pass Bhai Bohot Ha.........

these are present day leaders who's reputation is discussed here and posted in news papers as a part of freedom of speech -- even u.s presidents are discussed critically on u.s platforms and is a mark of social / political maturity - what previously happened was that members started naming them with different animals' names and that insult has been snubbed

you can mention @Aeronaut here

If i had to be precise, Is it ok to call a Prime minister of a country a Terrorist.......To be more precise Can some on call Indian PM (it could be anyone of Indian's choice) a Terrorist????

Every Person Has Its Respect Until It Can Respect Other & Doing Good.....
PM & President & other all kind of Position holders are the Selected by public,,,
When you neglect public and its wishes you found outcry of public, Now in pakistan the democracy and entire system of country disturbed, No one institute fall in full and fair job, Hence this outcry exist.
i found many post in which public use bad words for these elements this is due to bad social order...

Janab Azat Passay See Nehai Malte ,, Pasa To Kanjron Kee Pass Bhai Bohot Ha.........
--
ok..accepted..
as you say
PM & President & other all kind of Position holders are the Selected by public
its will of people..
if you insult those position... its insult of people as whole .
pak is in phase of nation building...so respect of institution is difficult as per current situation .
but it does not mean
member call indian PM .. terrorist with any world institution declared it..
my whole point is respect for INDIAN PM post and not calling him as terrorist..

If i had to be precise, Is it ok to call a Prime minister of a country a Terrorist.......To be more precise Can some on call Indian PM (it could be anyone of Indian's choice) a Terrorist????
--
cant able to get it..
can you explain please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom