What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

I think we Indians should follow a policy that whenever a Pakistani calls Modi terrorist we will call Jinnah as Mass Murderer
-- no dear
due some member foolishness we should drage those holy soul to this level..
for good or bad they did their work..
if possible delt this commmet
thanks

Yes .. Better leave it ... Independent observers , scholars , commentators etc. are all liars and everyone should believe in only what the Modi Fans say ... !! There is no point arguing with a Modi Fan... ... You are free to believe in whatever u want ... But don`t expect that any sane person would agree with your logic ...

I will respect the supreme authority i.e the judicial system of India which has scrutinized him for more than a decade under the most hostile government to Modi.

No one other than Congress would have been benefited with Modi getting indicted.

I think we Indians should follow a policy that whenever a Pakistani calls Modi terrorist we will call Jinnah as Mass Murderer
you are equating a father of a nation to a present day leader --- this will get you infracted -- as I said fathers of either nation will be respected

hypothetically speaking for a non-management thread

And what would be the result??? It is absolutely wrong to do something like that..... An eye to eye would make world blind...

Yes .. Better leave it ... Independent observers , scholars , commentators etc. are all liars and everyone should believe in only what the Modi Fans say ... !! There is no point arguing with a Modi Fan... ... You are free to believe in whatever u want ... But don`t expect that any sane person would agree with your logic ...

I will respect the supreme authority i.e the judicial system of India which has scrutinized him for more than a decade under the most hostile government to Modi.

No one other than Congress would have been benefited with Modi getting indicted.

--
ok..accepted..
as you say
PM & President & other all kind of Position holders are the Selected by public
its will of people..
if you insult those position... its insult of people as whole .
pak is in phase of nation building...so respect of institution is difficult as per current situation .
but it does not mean
member call indian PM .. terrorist with any world institution declared it..
my whole point is respect for INDIAN PM post and not calling him as terrorist..

When A person deviate from its promise that what will occur ,,,i dont insult PM & President,,
i only convey what public thinking about them same like members here, If any one Doing Wrong face these crisis what every belong too........
Am i Wrong.....???

About Indian PM ,, Modi is the against Islam & Pakistan in his statements ,,,Now how you Spouse here it is tolerated in any cost.
Go and Train Your PM what is speech tone while connecting with global world.

--
if modi gone..
RAGA/ mamta /mulayam will make india hell in few yrs .. a somalia

When A person deviate from its promise that what will occur ,,,i dont insult PM & President,,
i only convey what public thinking about them same like members here, If any one Doing Wrong face these crisis what every belong too........
Am i Wrong.....???

About Indian PM ,, Modi is the against Islam & Pakistan in his statements ,,,Now how you Spouse here it is tolerated in any cost.
Go and Train Your PM what is speech tone while connecting with global world.
--
who told you he is aginst islam
he may be agisnt pak as politicain
rest how many speeched you hear fulll not part

I have personally infracted a lot of members who posted rubbish regarding gandhi .. and mata etc over the years

The good thing from pak members this time around is that they dont post rubbish about gandhi in retaliation of the bakwaas posted about jinnah -- perhaps indian members have antagonized a lot of members by disrepecting our forefather

I have personally infracted a lot of members who posted rubbish regarding gandhi .. and mata etc

The good thing from pak members is that they dont post rubbish about gandhi in retaliation of the bakwaas posted about jinnah -- perhaps indian members have antagonized a lot of members by disrepecting our forefather
--
that good..
if indian members disrespects Mr.Jiinah .. action should be taken..
the reason indian members do that as Mr..Jinnah life is very complicated..
a British educated lawyer.. a british type liftstyle.. joined INC.... worked with many top leaders ..
represented many indian as lawyer to defend them ...(if iam not wrong he defened B.G.Tilak in court ..who known to be father of indian unrest against birtish )..then he left INC ..
then Muslim league growth under him .. finally Pak
so its up and down..
many thing written about gandhi .. in india and abroad .. still it reaseaced and writeen
but for Jinnah less info is avaible...
if possible put one sticky to both .. specialy jinnah and try to educated all members the many perspective whihc was not known...
this will take care of misunderstanding of all member is not indians
t
--
I leave this this question to your judgment and will not post in this thread now onwards.
1. Shall all head of state should be respected ? -PM /Presidnet
2. is it ok to call indian pm- modi as TERRORIST ?

thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom