What's new

Insulting question by TV anchor led to planning of Azad Kashmir surgical strikes, says Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly it was a joke. Cross border operations have been done by both sides repeatedly and just like the currency policy it was too a drama. Pakistan has conducted cross border ops multiple times after that going even a kilometer in.

I remember the rubbish that followed. It would end cross border attacks and the rebellion would die out since all camps are destroyed only for the rebellion to become more severe and then the currency scheme came which was even a bigger joke. The reason cited that it would again end rebellion as fake currency would die out only for the rebellion to spread. Lies and deciet have been the norm that many circles within India and Indian media questioned the government but thanks to irrational supporters those that questioned were made ISI agents and traitors. Now all this fool does is talk about to highlight something in an otherwise a very questionable reign in the office and performance.

The article has been removed it seems. I normally avoid such topics bcz serious discussion is above fools like the above poster but never the less. Anyhow whatever floats their boat.

Again proves it was all drama for media. The more they talk about SirGkal more ridiculous it sound. Since then cross border attacks have only increased and they have not done any SirgKal.

Surgical strike had broken the moral of pakistani army..i was the biggest hit to them after the OBL's episode in their soil.
No matter pakistani laugh off , pain is evident.

The less we talk about this, better. Not sure why politicians are bringing up sensitive issues in front of media like this.

Surgical strike had broken the moral of pakistani army..i was the biggest hit to them after the OBL's episode in their soil.
No matter pakistani laugh off , pain is evident.
A blatant lie!
As a current serving offr in the Pakistani army, believe me the only thing that incident has proved is that when push comes to shove, Indian military will not have the courage to carry out any real meaning assault because of fear of loss of causalities and ridicule from foreign and local sources.

read this.is this surgical lol.hawa me urta hwe aye surgical haha.......http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ed-2-indian-soldiers-senior-army-officer.html......
Read this real surgical strike:
http://pakobserver.net/7-pak-soldiers-killed-in-indian-firing-across-loc/

A blatant lie!
As a current serving offr in the Pakistani army, believe me the only thing that incident has proved is that when push comes to shove, Indian military will not have the courage to carry out any real meaning assault because of fear of loss of causalities and ridicule from foreign and local sources.
Actually it is you guys facing ridicule as US DIA head confirmed surgical strikes:
Following a terrorist attack on an Army base in Indian Kashmir last September, New Delhi conducted a highly publicized operation against militants across the Line of Control.
http://www.dia.mil/News/Speeches-an...t-for-the-record-worldwide-threat-assessment/

Actually it is you guys facing ridicule as US DIA head confirmed surgical strikes:
http://www.dia.mil/News/Speeches-an...t-for-the-record-worldwide-threat-assessment/
You do realize that threat assessment carried out by the DIA and publicly released is actually an assessment of information attained through media?
Like an MSIR (Monthly Sec and Int Report) it takes news available from around the world and tries to make a sense of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the staff of the said General took this out of Indian media as that is a normal practice in the military.
The main purpose of a publicized operation is that you are able to provide undeniable proof that you did indeed achieve objectives that you wanted to be achieved. No video has been provided and numerous times has it been reported that India helicopters trying to maneuver close to LoC just for the purpose of recording something that didn't happen on the ground.
Foreign Media was taken the very next day to the area that was reportedly assaulted but no visible signs were found. India doesn't even allow media near LoC.
I will not argue this anymore, as I know you will not understand or even try to.
I wouldn't even get involved in this useless to and fro argument but tangent123 talked about the morale of the army that I serve, and if someone asks me, I will gladly tell them that from the said episode Pakistan Army Offrs and jawans have realized that India would even go to the lvl of lieing and claiming increased volume of firing across the LoC as a surgical strike.
This is the end of my argument, as it is useless to indulge any longer.

Indians are sad low self-esteem people by the nature of their actions. They ooze desperation and validation from every pore.

Hahahaha.. Bhindians at it again. They think the rest of the world can be fooled like their bollywood watching idiot population.

You do realize that threat assessment carried out by the DIA and publicly released is actually an assessment of information attained through media?
Like an MSIR (Monthly Sec and Int Report) it takes news available from around the world and tries to make a sense of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the staff of the said General took this out of Indian media as that is a normal practice in the military.
The main purpose of a publicized operation is that you are able to provide undeniable proof that you did indeed achieve objectives that you wanted to be achieved. No video has been provided and numerous times has it been reported that India helicopters trying to maneuver close to LoC just for the purpose of recording something that didn't happen on the ground.
Foreign Media was taken the very next day to the area that was reportedly assaulted but no visible signs were found. India doesn't even allow media near LoC.
I will not argue this anymore, as I know you will not understand or even try to.
I wouldn't even get involved in this useless to and fro argument but tangent123 talked about the morale of the army that I serve, and if someone asks me, I will gladly tell them that from the said episode Pakistan Army Offrs and jawans have realized that India would even go to the lvl of lieing and claiming increased volume of firing across the LoC as a surgical strike.
This is the end of my argument, as it is useless to indulge any longer.
Nope go first and learn what a threat assessment is. Nothing to do with media reports so stop pulling out of your behind.
Threat assessment to the debate armed services committee is carried out by what DIA estimates are threat.
You have such laughably poor knowledge.
Media was taken only to A small location in Leepa and not a single journo was taken to Al Haawi bridge and Tarinkot or Dudhnial.
Anyways BBC also confirmed we conducted a ground assault 1 km deep.
What IA army officers and jawan have realized is that PA would go to any extent of lies to save its skin.
But that's no surprise as PA hides the death of its own men:
for example In February 2010 3 soldiers of 32 Baloch regiment were killed along LoC but there was no mention of it anywhere by Pakistan media or ISPR.
Same is true for 80 PA men killed along LoC. Only 20 were reported in media.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/Shahuda%20List.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom