What's new

19 Incredible Facts About Surgical Strikes 2016 By Indian Army You Never Read Before

Mods, our forum is going to the dogs again.

@WebMaster @Horus @Dubious @waz

Are you playing the victim here ? Aren't you the only poster who thanked GumNaam for his claim that, Mumbai attacks were done by India. So why do you get your panties in a bunch, when some pays you back, in your own coin.

It is a simple rule, don't dish it out, if you can't take it.

Are you playing the victim here ? Aren't you the only poster who thanked GumNaam for his claim that, Mumbai attacks were done by India. So why do you get your panties in a bunch, when some pays you back, in your own coin.

It is a simple rule, don't dish it out, if you can't take it.

I will thank him again next time he makes that statement. It is well documented and has been discussed many times on this forum.

I am still waiting for evidence that ISI is responsible for the Peshawar APS attack. This is the first I have heard of this.

I will thank him again next time he makes that statement. It is well documented and has been discussed many times on this forum.

I am still waiting for evidence that ISI is responsible for the Peshawar APS attack. This is the first I have heard of this.

Just because, some Pakistanis, make such claims, to troll, does not make it the truth.

And we are waiting for your evidence, Mumbai attack were done by RAW, especially since, everyone from your Prime minister, to your Nation Investigative agency to your news channels, all have accepted that Mumbai attacks have done by Pakistanis.

There is as much, real proof of Mumbai attack being done by RAW, as is of Peshawar attack being orchestrated by ISI.

So next time you people deicide to troll by making frivolous claims, expect to be countered by equally frivolous claims, because apparently, that is only language you understand.

It is good that, you believe that, and you need to believe it, because accepting the reality would force you to accept, how impotent you are.
is that why your making fiction movie to disprove the indian impotency against cross loc infiltration? :lol:
You couldn't do $hit, when Navy seals came to your house, killed your house guest. Then too many of you, delusional idiots refused to believe OBL was killed in Pakistan and you couldn't do $hit, when Para SF came into your house.
1. your sugar daddy himself admits that it was the ISI that tracked obl down. seal stunt was to prevent a backlash from ttp since there hasn't been an operation against them. the fact is that their was no seal raid as per the interviews of the neighbors who were awake.
If a neighbor just claimed, that he entered my house in dead of the night, molested my wife, beat the hell of out me and I would have kicked his teeth in, just on principal. Where as all could do was, just deny then and sweep it under the carpet.
that's why you are so impotent. your neighbor enters your house, beheads the husband and then molests your wife and your sister at the same time in their bungholes and yet, their is nothing you can do about it except try to record it on a drone that gets confiscated. :omghaha: the entire world knows that your own wife (jammu) and sister (kashmir) invite us (Pakistan) in after we break your jaw (beheaded and snipered indians):woot: and when the world laughs at your impotency then you make fake claims that you stopped us when in reality, we actually increased in violating your... everything. ;)
P.S. - Mumbai was done by RAW, just like Peshawar APS attack was done by ISI.
SmartSelect_20190113-082926_Chrome Beta.jpg

:enjoy:

Last edited:
1. your sugar daddy himself admits that it was the ISI that tracked obl down. seal stunt was to prevent a backlash from ttp since there hasn't been an operation against them. the fact is that their was no seal raid as per the interviews of the neighbors who were awake.

:enjoy:

This just shows, how delusional, you are!!

If there was no seal raid, where did this tail rotor of stealth Black hawk come from ??'

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

Being both delusional and stupid is a dangerous combination, and you walk a fine line between both.

This just shows, how delusional, you are!!

If there was no seal raid, where did this tail rotor of stealth Black hawk come from ??'

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

Being both delusional and stupid is a dangerous combination, and you walk a fine line between both.
read my post again... there's a reason why I called it a "stunt". And how do you like your fellow citizen's domicile. Pretty sloppy of raw to get tangled up in the strings of her own choli, no? 8-)

Back
Top Bottom