19 Incredible Facts About Surgical Strikes 2016 By Indian Army You Never Read Before

Lol..it js good too see, that enough fear has be jnstilled in you, that now, you are scared of voicing your idiotic conspiracy theories, despite repeated provocations, for the fear of being humiliated.

It's good, stupid trolls like you, need to be made to held accountable for what they say.
Ciao
if your too dumb to read or a typical indian living in denial then I can't help you and would rather troll the hell outt as you.

your profile says your in the u s....are you on h1?

Here is one truth fact - no surgical strikes ever happened now ever will or you will find out what a strike really is. Keep on the Bollywood show for your people they believe anything you put in Bollywood, pathetic people and pathetic coward forces.

Were the drones of a totally different kind - very silent types that could not be detected by the Pakistanis? If not very silent then how can they go deep inside where the SFs went? Can someone elaborate on this? @Vibrio @Oscar if you can kindly share your viewpoints.

Specific to your query.

1. UAV movement along either side of LC with intermittent cross over, was routine till sometime back.

2. Usually the UAV movements take place at night, and are at times, difficult to detect with a naked human eye as there are no navigation lights on in such moves.

3. Before someone brings in the 'Radars', most UAV's usually move along the valley contours and are difficult to detect by Radars due to topographical interference.

4. No MANPAD engagement of MALE/HALE UAV has been undertaken till date, by either side, as far as I know. That is a step up on the escalatory ladder, which neither side wants (then the Helicopters, technically not allowed within 5 kms of LC, will be targeted, which are needed to undertake the relief/replenishment/recon sorties).

5. UAVs need not cross the LC to keep an eye on movement if altitude adjustment is appropriately made. The strike team went a couple of thousand meters deep which can be tracked by an on station UAV easily.

6. Pertinent to note, an Israeli team was there to provide technical support in the run up to and execution of the actual operation, to ensure no 'technical' glitches occurred hampering the real time situational awareness for both the political and military leadership. After all, their equipment was being used in a very critical operation and the smoothness of operations of their equipment was an important aspect.

Farzikal Strike is actually Joke of the Century!!!

And with your proverbial love of humour, you can't let it go. :D

Happy Sankranti to you too.

Lol..it js good too see, that enough fear has be jnstilled in you, that now, you are scared of voicing your idiotic conspiracy theories, despite repeated provocations, for the fear of being humiliated.

It's good, stupid trolls like you, need to be made to held accountable for what they say.
Ciao

Just saw your shadow opponent. You have a digestion of steel.

Specific to your query.

1. UAV movement along either side of LC with intermittent cross over, was routine till sometime back.

2. Usually the UAV movements take place at night, and are at times, difficult to detect with a naked human eye as there are no navigation lights on in such moves.

3. Before someone brings in the 'Radars', most UAV's usually move along the valley contours and are difficult to detect by Radars due to topographical interference.

4. No MANPAD engagement of MALE/HALE UAV has been undertaken till date, by either side, as far as I know. That is a step up on the escalatory ladder, which neither side wants (then the Helicopters, technically not allowed within 5 kms of LC, will be targeted, which are needed to undertake the relief/replenishment/recon sorties).

5. UAVs need not cross the LC to keep an eye on movement if altitude adjustment is appropriately made. The strike team went a couple of thousand meters deep which can be tracked by an on station UAV easily.

6. Pertinent to note, an Israeli team was there to provide technical support in the run up to and execution of the actual operation, to ensure no 'technical' glitches occurred hampering the real time situational awareness for both the political and military leadership. After all, their equipment was being used in a very critical operation and the smoothness of operations of their equipment was an important aspect.

Thanks for the detailed & illuminating reply.

I thought as much about point 1, especially since the DG ISPR told that not even a drone would be allowed to cross LOC - says a lot about the strike.

The Israeli angle, what can i say - its both good and bad for us.

On a side note, i wonder how you managed (and why?) to change the tone of your posts while keeping the content the same.

The Israeli angle, what can i say - its both good and bad for us.

On a side note, i wonder how you managed (and why?) to change the tone of your posts while keeping the content the same.

1. Using someone else's experience and technical expertise, when given willingly and enthusiastically, to learn/refine own conduct of operations and routine activities, is wisdom by itself. The catch remains in the ability to incorporate the lessons learned of the interaction in own SOPs and operational doctrines. A requirement to obviate the tendency to indulge in the 'reinvention' of the proverbial wheel, remains of utmost import.

2. Not understood the bold point.

1. Using someone else's experience and technical expertise, when given willingly and enthusiastically, to learn/refine own conduct of operations and routine activities, is wisdom by itself. The catch remains in the ability to incorporate the lessons learned of the interaction in own SOPs and operational doctrines. A requirement to obviate the tendency to indulge in the 'reinvention' of the proverbial wheel, remains of utmost import.

Very good point. It also goes to show that we are not an advanced military in some important areas.

2. Not understood the bold point.

I meant that you have changed the language you use now. The construction of your sentences are what a balanced middle aged person would use (not that you weren't balanced before), for example smilies & gifs have reduced a lot. You said in one of your posts that you are recalibrating yourself, i couldn't understand the motivation for this.

Very good point. It also goes to show that we are not an advanced military in some important areas.

Indeed, there is and always remains, a lacuna in every military. Without exception.

I meant that you have changed the language you use now. The construction of your sentences are what a balanced middle aged person would use (not that you weren't balanced before), for example smilies & gifs have reduced a lot. You said in one of your posts that you are recalibrating yourself, i couldn't understand the motivation for this.

Use of smileys was meant precisely for the level of the member who is being engaged/quoted/replied to, in order to emphasize an 'indulgence'. My interaction is reciprocative & exponential for anything that remains a positive form of interaction.

Recalibrating - because level of knowledge must be incremental. Never seek company of people who reduce your level of discourse/knowledge.

***Out***

Why’d you have to produce fake videos & every now and then come up with “facts” and articles that tryina prove, India did surgical strike in Pakistan.

People, goddemn, it’s 21st century & you stil believe the world & Pakistan are living in dark ages?

You couldn’t even provide a solid evidence of surgical strike in this time period when the world is enjoying advance technologies?

After months, you had to ask a professional director to direct a video?
Flop idea.

Every month an article to convince the world India did surgical strike while Pakistan being one of the top military force couldn’t even do anything?

Have you ever realized, it’s so insulting for the great India?

You literally made the whole world laugh with calling a pigeon ISI agent.
That speaks volume. But you want the world to believe you did surgical strike.

if bollywood made a movie on sirgkal i am convinced it happened!

indians should ask tge great leader Mr shiri Modi ki g to thank the leopard without his urine sirgkal was not possible!

leopard urine is a weapon of mass destruction!

Why’d you have to produce fake videos & every now and then come up with “facts” and articles that tryina prove, India did surgical strike in Pakistan.

People, goddemn, it’s 21st century & you stil believe the world & Pakistan are living in dark ages?

You couldn’t even provide a solid evidence of surgical strike in this time period when the world is enjoying advance technologies?

After months, you had to ask a professional director to direct a video?
Flop idea.

Every month an article to convince the world India did surgical strike while Pakistan being one of the top military force couldn’t even do anything?

Have you ever realized, it’s so insulting for the great India?

You literally made the whole world laugh with calling a pigeon ISI agent.
That speaks volume. But you want the world to believe you did surgical strike.
you are wrong it was not a shitty movie it is a super hit because it was not based on fiction!

app pakistanio ko yaqeen nai atta watch fact based supa hit movie on Sirgkal Uri! and bonus song bhi hai nargis fakri dancing in rain in white sarri that too inside Pakistan.