What's new

Insulting question by TV anchor led to planning of Azad Kashmir surgical strikes, says Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
A blatant lie!
As a current serving offr in the Pakistani army, believe me the only thing that incident has proved is that when push comes to shove, Indian military will not have the courage to carry out any real meaning assault because of fear of loss of causalities and ridicule from foreign and local sources.

Why bother quoting him. He has 7 negative rating in a short stint which showcases that he nothing but a filthy troll. Their own lies, media and nationalism blinds them so much that common sense and sensible points fly right past over them. Infact even they don't know the story behind it bcz their media weaved tales both unrealistic and untrue causing doubts.

They are so foolish that they don't even know the difference between cross border attacks which Pakistan has been doing and has done a few times in 2017 and surgical strikes. If only common sense was common.

@Icarus @waz it seems the article has been removed by the news agency. I would suggest locking this thread although I am sure it would help ban a few if left undisturbed which would see a reduction of trolls especially trolls from across the border. You know rasi Daraz karna

Though I support surgical strikes, this shows how media can influence and force politicians to do things that may not be all the time in the national interest. I hope media act bit more responsible.

Surgical strike had broken the moral of pakistani army..i was the biggest hit to them after the OBL's episode in their soil.
No matter pakistani laugh off , pain is evident.

Imaginary bollywood pain.:lol:

yeh bc sarak ka ghunda Indian defence minister hai? Every day they expose their SirGKal by saying stupid stuff again and again
This one's for you to watch.
Time stamp 59:00 to 1:01:10 is very enlightening.:lol:
I would have suggested you to watch from 57:00 but that involves Mumbai attacks, which we are all bored of. So just 2 minutes should be enough for the topic of this thread. Dont forget this is an American speaking. :-)

This one's for you to watch.
Time stamp 59:00 to 1:01:10 is very enlightening.:lol:
I would have suggested you to watch from 57:00 but that involves Mumbai attacks, which we are all bored of. So just 2 minutes should be enough for the topic of this thread. Dont forget this is an American speaking. :-)

A single US lawmaker has his own opinion and may be you are aware of lobbying, every country hire lobbies to influence foreign policy.

A single US lawmaker has his own opinion and may be you are aware of lobbying, every country hire lobbies to influence foreign policy.

Any one who speaks in support of India is part of Indian lobby and anyone who speaks against India speaks for the world. I like your logic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom