What's new

Manohar Parriker Passes away.

No scams in 24 years of political career...
A few rare who had maintained themselves clean...
Truly inspiring by his humble and down to earth behavior

I was seeing a report, he has a very simple house. Is an IITian, very successful administrator & charismatic leader. Such a big loss for his party and nation.

I really don't understand why the managememt even allows to have threads in honor of people with maliciois intent. People who have been actively badmouthing is and trying to break us apart.

This guy once said: “We don’t itch for a fight, but if someone looks at the country with an evil eye, we will gouge his eyes out and put them in his hand”
Manohar Parrikar

Well to endorse the statement I like to say that any pig who looks at my beloved country with an evil eye or try to harm us can rot in hell. Rot really slowly and forever a$shole!

I

He is already in heaven, his selfless clean services to his people will inspire many other upcoming leaders. May god bless his pious soul.

Disgusting comments. We will say the same when Nawaz and Musharaff die.

don't compare musharraf with this bjp leader.musharraf is from army background,not from your psychopath bjp party.

Well, sad indeed.

No matter what kind of joker he was, human life is still precious.

An active member of terrorist organization RSS who made it all the way to become defense minister of India (btw, only possible in #TerroristMaata India).

The graduate of the best university in India, who was a huge fan of Vedic science and believed that Hanuman army was conducting SirGKal strikes in Pakistan, passes away.

Damn dude! Even in death you guys can't stop with your snarky and tasteless remarks. No wonder you guys keep Hafiz Saeed and Azhar Masood for company.

Back
Top Bottom