What's new

Instead of Turkic Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
And being a Arab student in the USA I can also say that Arab students are very well liked - more so than Chinese, Mexicans and others from what I have experienced. And that despite the 9/11. Quite a feat.

No way. I've been in the US. And the americans that I met, they really think different.

Not really since we live in the richest part of the world so that was rather poor. Last time I checked Turks are killing their daughters in Europe and selling them as prostitutes and are part of gangs. Really civilized. Yes, such civilized that we don't have to migrate in the first place because we are not poor. BANG.

Also Turks are the least integrated group of people in France and many don't work either. A significant amount also engage in economic fraud.

Many are not even Muslims either but sucking up to Western values while bitching about being defeated by Arabs.

Well, yes they are. Since I study among Americans and I can see which students are more popular. There are no Turkish students though.....must be the money again.

I really can't understand where Arabs found nonsenses like "Turkey works for our interests" "Turkey works for us" etc. Turkey doesn't give a single fu*k about Arabs, Brits and Yanks are plundering you, we want a share from it too. Simple as that.

Leading Arab countries my ****.

And most interestingly, Turkey is the biggest economy in the Muslim world.

Whatever you say "mister I don't know who I am so I invent some Japanese, British, Ghanian and other nonsense theory, LOL".

Nobody said deep Central Asia. What is deep Central Asia anyway? I said Central Asia which is truth. And those countries are pretty much in the center of Central Asia. Central Asia it is.

I know the truth hurts but I have not any problem with exposing it. When I see anti-Arab ignorants they will get a reply.

Anyway I agree with Jamaal and as I said Turkey is working close and agree with the leading Arab countries and that's what matters. Simple as.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really since we live in the richest part of the world so that was rather poor. Last time I checked Turks are killing their daughters in Europe and selling them as prostitutes and are part of gangs. Really civilized. Yes, such civilized that we don't have to migrate in the first place because we are not poor. BANG.

Also Turks are the least integrated group of people in France and many don't work either. A significant amount also engage in economic fraud.

Many are not even Muslims either but sucking up to Western values while bitching about being defeated by Arabs.

Well, yes they are. Since I study among Americans and I can see which students are more popular. There are no Turkish students though.....must be the money again.

You must privileged Arab whose daddy works for royal family's interests.

Real Arab is that:

bread-helmet-007.jpg

LOL, not really. The Arab economy alone (al countries) can only be compared to that of USA, China, EU and some other states. Not really. We are milking them. We shell our resources to them for a high price while we get everything we want in return. USA will never say a bad thing about KSA. Haha. Turkey can't even join EU despite being desperate to do so. You have, never had and never will have any influence in the Arab world. The best you can hope for is some influence in Syria and Iraq but these two Arab countries hardly represent the whole enormous Arab world.

Apart from that does the name Steve Jobs ring any bells? He is a Arab. His father is a Arab Syrian. Mention one single Turk that is even as successful as him, LOL. There is none.

The richest man in the world, Carlos Slim is the son of Lebanese Arabs. Richest man in the world.

Shakira is of Arab ancestry as well (Shakira - Arabic name and Mubarak Arabic surname). Salma Hayek as well.

Most of the beautiful models from Brazil have Arab ancestry as well. Many famous Brazilians and South Americans as well. Many famous Indonesians and Pakistanis/Indians are of Arab descend.

^^

I also heard that Martians are Arabs too. Is it correct?

LOL, not really. The Arab economy alone (al countries) can only be compared to that of USA, China, EU and some other states. Not really. We are milking them. We shell our resources to them for a high price while we get everything we want in return. USA will never say a bad thing about KSA. Haha. Turkey can't even join EU despite being desperate to do so. You have, never had and never will have any influence in the Arab world. The best you can hope for is some influence in Syria and Iraq but these two Arab countries hardly represent the whole enormous Arab world.

Apart from that does the name Steve Jobs ring any bells? He is a Arab. His father is a Arab Syrian. Mention one single Turk that is even as successful as him, LOL. There is none.

The richest man in the world, Carlos Slim is the son of Lebanese Arabs. Richest man in the world.

Shakira is of Arab ancestry as well (Shakira - Arabic name and Mubarak Arabic surname). Salma Hayek as well.

Most of the beautiful models from Brazil have Arab ancestry as well. Many famous Brazilians and South Americans as well. Many famous Indonesians and Pakistanis/Indians are of Arab descend.

The Arab worlds total economy is £1 Trillion dollars. The total non-oil oriented economy of the Arab world barely surpasses Finland.

I don't know who you've met. But the ones I met were federal agents served in afghanistan as Interpol operatives.

I gotta say that al-Hasani owned all you guys in this thread, just goes to show how much you can accomplish by being well informed. I also need to add that this squabble was childish. My country better than yours type of discussions are counter productive.

The DNA studies that al-Hasani quoted are quite interesting to say the least. But I do have to mention that I have close relatives in Turkey with slant eyes. So I can imagine that slant eyes are fading away over the ages.

In my opinion, having ancestors from multiple parts of the world is a richness, I was always proud of this and still am. I didn't need a DNA study to come to this conclusion. I know how central Asian people look like, and I know how the average person in Turkey looks like. And if you know that every person has 2 parents, and they have 2 parents and if you go back a couple of generations you have 100's of ancestors and going even further back multiplies even more. It just goes to show how much the potential is that you may have multiple ethnicity's in your lineage.

Not really since we live in the richest part of the world so that was rather poor.

When i said backward what i mean was your mentality. But as for your economy: if not oil, you would have had a cuisine with sand being its main ingredient.

Last time I checked Turks are killing their daughters in Europe and selling them as prostitutes and are part of gangs.

Unlike in Arab countries, such monstrosities would be punished severely in Turkey.

Last time i checked a man in Saudi Arabia is free to kill his daughters and wifes if he can afford paying the 'blood money'. What a wonderful civilization...

Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money' - Middle East - World - The Independent

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom