What's new

Instead of Turkic Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even sunni or shia arabs in seperate groups can't unite. Sad truth is they are not in a civilization level that can support such an idea.

Also I don't like them but that's not the point :) We don't discriminate people

We don't like you either, so no harm is done (not all Turks I am half Turk myself just this ignorant bigot here).

Man this flame wars are getting boring. Haven't i schooled @farag and @BLACKEAGLE enough already?
What a ignorant comment. You do realize that the Arab history is much older than Turkic right?
Wrong, first Turkic empire goes back to 250 BC.
Xiongnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With our own damn alphabet and language:
Old Turkic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With our own monotheistic religion:
Tengrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That our Semitic history is the oldest in the world? From Egypt, Iraq, Yemen to the Levant and Hejaz. It's where civilization arose.
Roman, Greek and Anatolian civilizations are much older and Egypt got invaded by Arabs much later.
You really come out as a big ignorant. Before there was anything called Ottoman Empire
Before there was anything called Ottoman Empire there were Seljuk, Mamluk, Hunnic and Gokturk empires and many more.
As soon as the Ottomans ruled it went downwards.
Bullcrap, Ottomans ended the suffering caused by crusaders and laid siege to European capitals, kept them at bay for centuries. You aren't the least grateful for that. And you aren't the least bit sorry for backstabbing the empire in time of need What a pity.
Also thanks to the Mongolic/Turkic/Tartar people who destroyed Baghdad. Also what kind of culture did Turkic people have? I don't know any important culture from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and such countries,
Your ignorance.
LOL. No offense but you did deserve such a reply with your idiotic comment.
You should check yourself instead. See the realities. What would happen to your kings and emirs and dictators alike? Does the petrol rich Arab states want to share their resources with poor countries like Iraq, Syria or Lebanon?
We don't like you either, so no harm is done (not all Turks I am half Turk myself just this ignorant bigot here).
ignorant? bigot? :what: What did i do to deserve these words?

I have every damn right to like or dislike whatever i want. It doesn't make me anything but a normal human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Turkic history is a little footnote compared to Arab and Semitic. Stop giving me some useless cultures in Central Asia that nobody besides Turks have heard about. What did they contribute to the world? Nothing that's right.

Come back when you have any civilizations worth of note to brag about. Just in Syria alone Palmyra (UNESCO world heritage site) is older than what you mention, LOL. And that is without including the older Arab and Semitic cultures that predate Greek and Roman.

Anyway I am sure Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and other Turkic countries are comparable to Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, the Levant etc. LOL.

Short out your inferiority complexes and don't be ashamed of your Turkic/Mongolic ancestry.

You did not accomplish anything. The Golden Age of Islam was under Arab rule not some Turkic tribes originally from Turkmenistan (Ottoman founders)

Stop fighting like idiots. I am an Arab descendant but I am not against Turks or Persians.
Have Some SHAME! :angry:

What a ignorant comment. You do realize that the Arab history is much older than Turkic right? That our Semitic history is the oldest in the world? From Egypt, Iraq, Yemen to the Levant and Hejaz. It's where civilization arose. You really come out as a big ignorant. Before there was anything called Ottoman Empire us Arabs ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years and had bigger empires that stretched from Spain in the West to Indonesia in the East. Including the Golden Age of Islam. As soon as the Ottomans ruled it went downwards. Also thanks to the Mongolic/Turkic/Tartar people who destroyed Baghdad. Also what kind of culture did Turkic people have? I don't know any important culture from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and such countries, LOL. No offense but you did deserve such a reply with your idiotic comment.

Also I have nothing against Turks and like them but not ignorants like you.
Turkic is as old as Arabic. And I pretty lol'ed to the idiocity of "semitic is da oldest". What about Sumerians, Chinese, Persians and Greeks? Are they Semitic too?
You have to study about Turkish history more. We hold the record of founding empires.

LOL. Turkic history is a little footnote compared to Arab and Semitic. Stop giving me some useless cultures in Central Asia that nobody besides Turks have heard about. What did they contribute to the world? Nothing that's right.

Come back when you have any civilizations worth of note to brag about. Just in Syria alone Palmyra (UNESCO world heritage site) is older than what you mention, LOL. And that is without including the older Arab and Semitic cultures that predate Greek and Roman.

Anyway I am sure Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and other Turkic countries are comparable to Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, the Levant etc. LOL.

Short out your inferiority complexes and don't be ashamed of your Turkic/Mongolic ancestry.

You did not accomplish anything. The Golden Age of Islam was under Arab rule not some Turkic tribes originally from Turkmenistan (Ottoman founders)

Average IQ level of Gulf Arab nations: 75-80
Average IQ level of the Levent/Mesopotamia Arabs: 76-85
Average IQ level of Turks in Anatolia: 90-98 (like most European nations)
Cousin marriages tend to be more common in SA/Qatar/Oman etc..

Turkic is as old as Arabic. And I pretty lol'ed to the idiocity of "semitic is da oldest". What about Sumerians, Chinese, Persians and Greeks? Are they Semitic too?
You have to study about Turkish history more. We hold the record of founding empires.

Out of all the Semitic groups, Arabic seems to be the youngest. Only documented 4th century BC and classified 3rd century AD. Anyways, Altiac languages are superior to Semitic languages (Turkic, Mongolian, Korean, Japanese).

You need to go outside your village and visit the big world. Last time I checked some Arabs countries are among the richest in the world. We are doing absolutely fine - thank you very much. In fact our Arab world is one of the biggest and united regions of the world. From Morocco in the west to Iraq in the east.

LOL. Greeks are less than 3000 years old. There are older cultures in Yemen. Persians? They came to Iran from Central Asia 3000 years ago and copied Semitic people in Iraq. Sumerians are from the Middle East and DNA found out that they came from the Middle East as the Semitic people.

Anyway none of those cultures are Turkic so including them just shows that you have nothing to brag about other than the Ottoman Empire which is not a old Empire nor was it bigger than the Arab Caliphates.

Also I am not sure why you Turks (not the same as Turkic) are so fond of this Turkic idea when you are just Armenians/Kurds/Greeks/Caucasians/Bosnians/Turkic/Tatar/Mongolians who are mixed. Much of current day Turkey has nothing to do with Central Asia or Turkic people but is old Greek, Armenian and Kurdish area.

Uzbek, Kazakh, Turkmen even look completely different than Turks from Turkey.

Additions:
City of Palmyra is not founded by Arabs. It is like Turks claiming that they founded Kyoto or Seoul.

Turks are not ashamed of their ancestors. Lol, why should we? We founded 200 states and invaded to 4 continents for God's sake. Isn't this something to be proud about?

Hollywood makes films about Atilla the Hun on a regular basis, Italians fear their children with Mamma li Turchi, "es ist schon dunkel türken kommen türken kommen" is still a common saying in Austria, Russians still use Old Turkic words in their state affairs and the city of Kiev is founded by Turks. Seems like Turks affected Europeans much.

Out of all the Semitic groups, Arabic seems to be the youngest. Only documented 4th century BC and classified 3rd century AD. Anyways, Altiac languages are superior to Semitic languages (Turkic, Mongolian, Korean, Japanese).

Altaic language family is still controversial dude, I still believe in the trueness of the Ural-Altay Language Family.

You need to go outside your village and visit the big world. Last time I checked some Arabs countries are among the richest in the world. We are doing absolutely fine - thank you very much. In fact our Arab world is one of the biggest and united regions of the world. From Morocco in the west to Iraq in the east.

LOL. Greeks are less than 3000 years old. There are older cultures in Yemen. Persians? They came to Iran from Central Asia 3000 years ago and copied Semitic people in Iraq. Sumerians are from the Middle East and DNA found out that they came from the Middle East as the Semitic people.

Anyway none of those cultures are Turkic so including them just shows that you have nothing to brag about other than the Ottoman Empire which is not a old Empire nor was it bigger than the Arab Caliphates.

Also I am not sure why you Turks (not the same as Turkic) are so fond of this Turkic idea when you are just Armenians/Kurds/Greeks/Caucasians/Bosnians/Turkic/Tatar/Mongolians who are mixed. Much of current day Turkey has nothing to do with Central Asia or Turkic people but is old Greek, Armenian and Kurdish area.

Uzbek, Kazakh, Turkmen even look completely different than Turks from Turkey.

Arabs in the Persian gulf are no longer the real 'Arabs'. Massive admixture from the Sahel regions and south Asians led to Modern Gulf Arabs being an admixture of different peoples.

What a moron... little footnote he says. We are talking about a nation that fought Chinese to the east and Franks to the west around same period of time. Turks contribution to the world is enormous. We have brought the central Asian light cavalry doctrines to the central Europe and terrorized every nation barbarian and civilized alike. Scourge of God, that's what Europeans called Attila.

We are the inventors of artillery that changed the shape of the European kingdoms and destroyed feudal system. We are the ones who protected you from the cruelties of crusades and we are the ones who turned Anatolia into an allied graveyard when other nations expected us to become the next British colony. In the meantime you were busy sucking up to them.

Spaniards were destroying mosques in Algeria before Hayrettin Pasha conquered it, you ungrateful prick..
Hayreddin Barbarossa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is what happens when Turks are gone:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

People cannot even get along in PDF yet others want to talk about Islamic union. :tsk:

Turks? You mean Turkic people which equals Semitic people who founded nearly everything worthy of note in the old age. Even the 3 main religions came from Semitic lands. The Prophets, agriculture, architecture, law, first cities founded, first alphabet, the wheel etc. 1000 other inventions. What did the Turkic people contribute of note?

Same people who founded Petra (another world UNESCO heritage site) which were ancient Arabs. Anyway Arabs are related and derive from the ancient Semitic people and even today DNA proves this connection. Same people - just under different names and who evolved in slightly different areas. All in the Middle East and all Semitic. Which connection does current day Turks have with Kirgistan 3000 km away, LOL? You don't even look like Kazakh, Uzbek and Turkmen people. Don't kid yourself. I have been in Istanbul (great ancient Greek city btw) and seen how most locals look like. You look nothing alike some Uzbek from Bukhara. There is only a linguistic connection.

LOL, proud of some insignificant barbarians/nomads who did not contribute to anything? What did this Mongolic Atilla the Hun contribute? What has he left to the world?

Kiev? Founded by Turks as in Turks today? That was something new. And yeah, I guess Kiev is the new Makkah to brag about, LOL.

You asked for the hard truth when that moron made his ignorant comment.

Arabs in the Persian gulf are no longer the real 'Arabs'. Massive admixture from the Sahel regions and south Asians led to Modern Gulf Arabs being an admixture of different peoples.

I suggest you open a book once. South Asians are new immigrants and they most are not citizens but only part-time workers. No mixing have taken place apart from a few dozen examples not enough to change the demography of a native Arab people who did not mix with anyone for centuries of note. Same with the Sahel region. DNA confirms this. But I don't expect you to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom