What's new

‘Inspired by Quranic teachings’: Aghast over Anti-Muslim hatred, Tamil Nadu Motivational speaker converts to Islam

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20220424-104456_Facebook-1030x751.jpg

Mrs. Sabarimala Jayakanthan – a renowned motivational speaker and teacher from Tamil Nadu has converted to Islam and renamed herself Fatima Sabarimala at Kaaba in Mecca.

“I asked myself why there is so much hatred against Muslims in the world? I started reading the Quran as a neutral person. Then I came to know the truth. Now I love Islam more than myself,” Mrs. Fatima who was on her first visit to Mecca was quoted as saying. “Its a great privilege and honor to be a Muslim,” said the Hindu convert.

Mrs. Sabarimala did her education at Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, and joined Elleri School near Kattumannargudi in Cuddalore district as a school teacher in 2002. She quit her job as a government school teacher saying the nation is more important than her job.

Mrs. Sabarimala is at the forefront of bringing a single education system across India. She says there is no need for the NEET exam and argues, “How NEET could be equitable for all when there is no common education system in India.

Mrs. Sabarimala argued went on a hunger strike against the ‘NEET exam and insisted that it should be scrapped till there is a common education system is implemented in India.

Her current mission is to turn government school students into public speakers. She has prepared thousands of students for the stage speeches. She continues to turn students into speakers and conducts workshops across Tamil Nadu at schools, festivals, and literary venues where she makes students speak on stage.

Screenshot_20220424-104456_Facebook-1030x751.jpg

Mrs. Sabarimala Jayakanthan – a renowned motivational speaker and teacher from Tamil Nadu has converted to Islam and renamed herself Fatima Sabarimala at Kaaba in Mecca.

“I asked myself why there is so much hatred against Muslims in the world? I started reading the Quran as a neutral person. Then I came to know the truth. Now I love Islam more than myself,” Mrs. Fatima who was on her first visit to Mecca was quoted as saying. “Its a great privilege and honor to be a Muslim,” said the Hindu convert.

Mrs. Sabarimala did her education at Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, and joined Elleri School near Kattumannargudi in Cuddalore district as a school teacher in 2002. She quit her job as a government school teacher saying the nation is more important than her job.

Mrs. Sabarimala is at the forefront of bringing a single education system across India. She says there is no need for the NEET exam and argues, “How NEET could be equitable for all when there is no common education system in India.

Mrs. Sabarimala argued went on a hunger strike against the ‘NEET exam and insisted that it should be scrapped till there is a common education system is implemented in India.

Her current mission is to turn government school students into public speakers. She has prepared thousands of students for the stage speeches. She continues to turn students into speakers and conducts workshops across Tamil Nadu at schools, festivals, and literary venues where she makes students speak on stage.

Great if she feels good about it and found peace. Not sure why it makes news — perhaps it’s because she converted for publicity’s sake? ( people convert all the time from one thing to another — I don’t see any reporting on it though)

Haan haan theek hai. Thanda pani piyo aur muslim neighbor ki lynching ki tayyari karo
Bhai, filhaal jahan main hoon, muslim neighbour hi nahi, poora muslim ilaka hai road ke us paar... 5- 6 masjid hain, acchi khasi tadaad mein, kaafi abadi hai musalmano ki

pros: pretty reasonable (and good) kebab/biriyani/roll joints etc

cons: spl in winters with no AC, we're subject to that prayer thing.. fajr to isha and all in between... which, Alhamdulillah.. I generally miss.

most handymen, mechanics etc are muslim in the area.. except for this one vivid recollection I have of the small temple thing in the house when it needed a bulb holder and wiring change.. electrician guy ne badi gandi shakal banai lmao, not blatantly.. man did his job, was paid, thing worked again.. but I caught on to that very subtle cue.. people get along just fine here but the area is getting more and more Islamic.. there's also a big population of middle eastern people who come to the 3 or 4 very sophisticated haspataals in the vicinity for treatment at fair prices.. including Pakistanis, though I've never met any personally.. best facilities, doctors and equipment, comparable to anywhere on earth.. really.

So not too bad overall, a lot of those arabs have started their own (in collab with) the locals, their own eating joints.. Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis.. alag style ke, bit bland but.. kebabs and rice dishes le ke aaye.. I like that stuff, but they frown upon people who bring a couple beers with them (plastic glass me chupa ke piyo, Syrian old man owner tells us, but he likes our business) :lol:

accha melting pot type scene hai, no danga fasad or cultural tension.. not even close.

aao kisi din, humai bhi mauka miley aapki mehmaan nawazi karnai ka... you'd feel right at home and be safe AF.

filhaal jahan main hoon, muslim neighbour hi nahi, poora muslim ilaka hai road ke us paar.

road ha ya border?

Great if she feels good about it and found peace. Not sure why it makes news — perhaps it’s because she converted for publicity’s sake? ( people convert all the time from one thing to another — I don’t see any reporting on it though)

She chose a very appropriate name. Sabarimala, one with patience.

road ha ya border?

She chose a very appropriate name. Sabarimala, one with patience.
Sabarimala means the hill of sabari (Ramayan reference), how can one even think it’s anything remotely Arabic :undecided:?

Sabr may mean patience in Arabic but Mala is an Indic word which means a string of flowers/beads or here a mountain range (i.e. Parvatmala).

road hai bhai

aao kisi din, chai samosa karein.. full blast azaan suno

ye kesi road hai jo desh ko do hisson me krdeti hai?

Sabarimala means the hill of sabari (Ramayan reference), how can one even think it’s anything remotely Arabic :undecided:?

Sabr may mean patience in Arabic but Mala is an Indic word which means a string of flowers/beads or here a mountain range (i.e. Parvatmala).

because its alien to us what ramayan is or where sabari is

An Iranian visiting the nation across the Western borders observed people there pay too much emphasis on faith of the individual

Arab leaders have mocked this nature about them for a long time

Pakistan-Egypt rows of the past

He said sarcastically that it seemed Islam was born in August 1947.

Last edited:
An Iranian visiting the nation across the Western borders observed people there pay too much emphasis on faith of the individual

Arab leaders have mocked this nature about them for a long time

Pakistan-Egypt rows of the past

The thing about Islam is there is no concept of brahminism. Like you can be arab but it doesn't matter anything in Islam. So whatever arabs or iranians or french say mean nothing in Islam

Only that matters in Islam is Quran and Hadeeth

aao kisi din, humai bhi mauka miley aapki mehmaan nawazi karnai ka... you'd feel right at home and be safe AF.

Shukria bhai. Jo musalman hain aap kai paas un ka khayal rakh lo. Wohi bohat hai

The thing about Islam is there is no concept of brahminism. Like you can be arab but it doesn't matter anything in Islam. So whatever arabs or iranians or french say mean nothing in Islam

Yes there is no Brahminism in Islam but tell that to cringey some South Asian Muslims who claim to be direct Arab-descendant "Syeds" - like @Titanium100 or the even more overt @hydrabadi_arab. The cringe. :hitwall:

And a few moments ago @MultaniGuy was thunderingly informing me how the Holy Arabs of Holy Saudia ( a country named after a family, LOL ) fought in the "Afghan Jihad" and how their participation made that NATO-imposed illegal war legitimate. :lol:

Bhai, filhaal jahan main hoon, muslim neighbour hi nahi, poora muslim ilaka hai road ke us paar... 5- 6 masjid hain, acchi khasi tadaad mein, kaafi abadi hai musalmano ki

pros: pretty reasonable (and good) kebab/biriyani/roll joints etc

cons: spl in winters with no AC, we're subject to that prayer thing.. fajr to isha and all in between... which, Alhamdulillah.. I generally miss.

most handymen, mechanics etc are muslim in the area.. except for this one vivid recollection I have of the small temple thing in the house when it needed a bulb holder and wiring change.. electrician guy ne badi gandi shakal banai lmao, not blatantly.. man did his job, was paid, thing worked again.. but I caught on to that very subtle cue.. people get along just fine here but the area is getting more and more Islamic.. there's also a big population of middle eastern people who come to the 3 or 4 very sophisticated haspataals in the vicinity for treatment at fair prices.. including Pakistanis, though I've never met any personally.. best facilities, doctors and equipment, comparable to anywhere on earth.. really.

So not too bad overall, a lot of those arabs have started their own (in collab with) the locals, their own eating joints.. Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis.. alag style ke, bit bland but.. kebabs and rice dishes le ke aaye.. I like that stuff, but they frown upon people who bring a couple beers with them (plastic glass me chupa ke piyo, Syrian old man owner tells us, but he likes our business) :lol:

accha melting pot type scene hai, no danga fasad or cultural tension.. not even close.

This is your typical Hindu neighbor. Enjoys everything Muslim, but when the Hindu mobs come, will happily join them to burn down your home. Heck, these guys will tell which homes to burn down.

From The Wire:
Before Nasir could understand what was happening, stone-pelting began in his neighbourhood.

“A mob of over 50 people led by by my neighbour Anil Patel and Ganesh Verma began pelting stones at my house and trying to break the iron gate to come inside the compound. They were hurling not just stones but also communal abuses. I shouted and asked Anil, ‘Tu kya kar raha hai, hum log padosi hain (What are you doing, we are neighbours).’ Minutes later, Anil’s wife joined the mob. With an intention to provoke the mob, she said, ‘Ek hi Musalman hai is gali mein, jalado isko ghar ke sath (There is only one Muslim in the lane, let’s burn him with his house).’ I was shocked and speechless,” Nasir told The Wire.

Maybe the Muslim newspapers wanted to write something in their papers other than the lynchings, bulldozers, etc. Seems to be a nice feel good message for a community that has been battered with bad news recently.

Back
Top Bottom