What's new

‘Inspired by Quranic teachings’: Aghast over Anti-Muslim hatred, Tamil Nadu Motivational speaker converts to Islam

Bible is changed so many times in past centuries by your religious figures and have lots versions, we didn't know where is the REAL BIBLE is but our QURAN never changed since our prophet life
Give me a verse from Quran that says Holy Bible was changed? I'm not looking for some Dawah person's comment. Give me a quote by Mohammad or his companions or Allah himself.

There is no word Trinity in bible. It's a theological word. Bible doesn't permit worship of Mary or praying for dead.

"wala takulu salasa" meaning "Don't say three (trinity)"
Bible does not have word Trinity. So...

Bible does not have word Trinity. So...
True and says how much Christianity was corrupted by Christians scholars, church's, ....

In the Bible, it's forbidden to raise statues, your church's are full of them.

In the Bible, the woman should wear a scarf, in practice none is encouraging Christian women to veil their heads.

In the Bible, homosexuality is sanctioned by death, nothing in your Christians practices discourage homosexuality.

Nowhere in the Bible Jesus said he's a real son of God, a God or anything close to a God, in practice you treat Jesus like a God, no salvation without accepting his Goodness statue.

Read your Bible with an open mind and forget the instructions of the church, you will see how much Christians are far away from what Jesus educated and preached for .

Give me a verse from Quran that says Holy Bible was changed?
"So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn" :Holy Quran 2:79

Quran that you are having is from Uthman as he burned the versions before him. Also there are many versions of Arabic Quran where some of the verses doesn't even match. By the way they dont even allows Moroccan Quran in Saudi Arabia.
Initially you began by naif questions to look like someone trying to learn, but you turned to be a troll....

Initially you began by naif questions to look like someone trying to learn, but you turned to be a troll....
Not a troll if you can back it up by quarnic sources.

"So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn" :Holy Quran 2:79
Thanks. But when was it "corrupted"? Before or after Muhammad?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

"A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee."

So clearly a written version of Bible was available during Muhammad's time and he himself testify that he believe in it.

Ideal response for this thread from Indians should be no response. This thread is a trap :laugh:

True and says how much Christianity was corrupted by Christians scholars, church's, ....

In the Bible, it's forbidden to raise statues, your church's are full of them.

In the Bible, the woman should wear a scarf, in practice none is encouraging Christian women to veil their heads.

In the Bible, homosexuality is sanctioned by death, nothing in your Christians practices discourage homosexuality.

Nowhere in the Bible Jesus said he's a real son of God, a God or anything close to a God, in practice you treat Jesus like a God, no salvation without accepting his Goodness statue.

Read your Bible with an open mind and forget the instructions of the church, you will see how much Christians are far away from what Jesus educated and preached for .
But brother If Christians are not doing what the Bible ask them to do does that mean Bible is corrupted? You can apply the same logic to Quran also.

How many verses do you need where Jesus says he is son of God? Jesus also said he existed before Abraham(who lived 1500 years before Jesus came to earth) and that Abraham saw him. There are also verses that Jesus said he holds the key to Haven and Hell and that he will judge the world on judgement day.

Not a troll if you can back it up by quarnic sources.

Thanks. But when was it "corrupted"? Before or after Muhammad?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

"A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee."

So clearly a written version of Bible was available during Muhammad's time and he himself testify that he believe in it.

Muslims believe that Bible was a scripture from God. Nobody denies that. However we believe it was tampered and it isn't in its actual form anymore. The narration that you shared says the same. What is the confusion here??

Nope. Religious fascist like you saying the same is the sign of depraved person.

Yeah yeah. @xeuss may be a depraved person but but still what about the kashmiri pandits?

No offence. Just wanted to ask the most favorite question of you sanghis on your behalf :lol:

Last edited:
Ideal response for this thread from Indians should be no response. This thread is a trap :laugh:

Lol why?

Why followers of 5000 years old way of life need to stay away from this thread like it is something related to modesty and piety?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

"The narration that you shared says the same".??? So are you saying Muhammad believed in the corrupted Torah? Because it clearly says he placed Torah on the cushion he was sitting on and said he believed in it.

Give me a verse from Quran that says Holy Bible was changed? I'm not looking for some Dawah person's comment. Give me a quote by Mohammad or his companions or Allah himself.

There is no word Trinity in bible. It's a theological word. Bible doesn't permit worship of Mary or praying for dead.
our holy prophet says that in many times and in Quran say in many Chapters that all previous religion has been changed in Past, In fact your Bible is not written in the life of Jesus but decades after by his fellows after he went to sky according to Quran

Than why you called Jesus as a son of god if you don't believe in Trinity???

Ok, good for her.

The state will not hang her for converting to a belief system or her choosing.

Pak can not say the same because leaving the majority religion there = death penalty iinw
Let there be no compulsion in religion... Al-Baqara 256.

Don't mix mullas with Islam.

our holy prophet says that in many times and in Quran say in many Chapters that all previous religion has been changed in Past, In fact your Bible is not written in the life of Jesus but decades after by his fellows after he went to sky according to Quran

Than why you called Jesus as a son of god if you don't believe in Trinity???
Yet you(Muslims) conveniently quote The Holy Bible to prove your point. But it's corrupted if it doesn't agree with your narrative.
Look at my above post where it clearly says Muhammad believed in Torah in front of him. So Bible in printed form existed during his time and he believed in it.

If your messenger is indeed from God in the Bible there would be prophesies about his coming. Quote one please.

Show one prophecy before him who called god Allah? They all called their God YHWH or EL(Hebrew word for god) or Elohim.

Back
Top Bottom