What's new

‘Inspired by Quranic teachings’: Aghast over Anti-Muslim hatred, Tamil Nadu Motivational speaker converts to Islam

Lol why?

Why followers of 5000 years old way of life need to stay away from this thread like it is something related to modesty and piety?
I'm not going to fall for it :bunny:

Quran that you are having is from Uthman as he burned the versions before him. Also there are many versions of Arabic Quran where some of the verses doesn't even match. By the way they dont even allows Moroccan Quran in Saudi Arabia.
You and Jews trying to change Quran but you misreably failed and our real Quran is safe in Turkish Museum

Yet you(Muslims) conveniently quote The Holy Bible to prove your point. But it's corrupted if it doesn't agree with your narrative.
Look at my above post where it clearly says Muhammad believed in Torah in front of him. So Bible in printed form existed during his time and he believed in it.

If your messenger is indeed from God in the Bible there would be prophesies about his coming. Quote one please.

Show one prophecy before him who called god Allah? They all called their God YHWH or EL(Hebrew word for god) or Elohim.
Don't troll give me one quote that Christianity has been unchanged since the Jesus coming,

And about second coming of Jesus is in our in Believe that he will come near to the judgment day to fight anti Christ

you should read Chapter Marry (Marium) in Quran and in this Surah (Chapter) God clearly says that all previous religions are canceled and corrupted

And Quran is sent by the god In Arabic Allah means God in English, and do research before criticize other religions

Give me a verse from Quran that says Holy Bible was changed? I'm not looking for some Dawah person's comment. Give me a quote by Mohammad or his companions or Allah himself.

There is no word Trinity in bible. It's a theological word. Bible doesn't permit worship of Mary or praying for dead.

Bible does not have word Trinity. So...
Please specify which version of the bible you are talking about and as for the trinity doctrine and worship of Mary and praying to the dead / saints please go and ask your clergy, they are the ones espousing it why should Muslims answer for their b*llshit

But brother If Christians are not doing what the Bible ask them to do does that mean Bible is corrupted? You can apply the same logic to Quran also.

How many verses do you need where Jesus says he is son of God? Jesus also said he existed before Abraham(who lived 1500 years before Jesus came to earth) and that Abraham saw him. There are also verses that Jesus said he holds the key to Haven and Hell and that he will judge the world on judgement day.
No, Islam beliefs and pillars are educated 99,99% the same manner in all the Muslim world and with accordance with what's stated in the Quran, your "Churchianity " religion as preached today is 75% different with what's instructed in the Bible.

Give me only one clear verse, bear in mind that many other people in the Bible, not only prophets, are called son of god's, even begotten.

How the hell, does existing before Abraham means he's a God !!!

Of course he's the key of heaven but only if you follow what he said.

Also the earliest Bible, 2 centuries later, wasn't even in Jesus's language, the Bible is full of typos .

Seriously, good luck in being a Christian and having any sens of logic and criticism

You and Jews trying to change Quran but you misreably failed and our real Quran is safe in Turkish Museum
Oldest New Testament Bible Codex Sinaiticus from AD 325(that's 300 years before Muhammad) is still preserved in it original form. It's also available online and you compare it with todays bible and find there is no variations. As I posted above from Islamic sources that Muhammad himself believed in the Bible that was available in written form in his time. So above two points alone throws the argument out the door that Bible was corrupted.

Oldest New Testament Bible Codex Sinaiticus from AD 325(that's 300 years before Muhammad) is still preserved in it original form. It's also available online and you compare it with todays bible and find there is no variations. As I posted above from Islamic sources that Muhammad himself believed in the Bible that was available in written form in his time. So above two points alone throws the argument out the door that Bible was corrupted.
Loz, That Bible is in Greek and at least 3 centuries after the "death" of Jesus

How can you be sure, it included the words of Jesus??

No he was not believing in any Bible and this Bible is also corrupted

Don't troll give me one quote that Christianity has been unchanged since the Jesus coming,

And about second coming of Jesus is in our in Believe that he will come near to the judgment day to fight anti Christ

you should read Chapter Marry (Marium) in Quran and in this Surah (Chapter) God clearly says that all previous religions are canceled and corrupted

And Quran is sent by the god In Arabic Allah means God in English, and do research before criticize other religions
Prophet Daniel lived at least 600 years before Jesus came to earth. Research about Daniel 7:13
Read Mathew chapters 24,25 and 26. Zicharia chapter 14 and book of Revelation. All these are about end time and return of Jesus. These were written much before Islam and Muhammad.

God's promised Hagar that he will make her descendent rich and he kept his promise by giving them oil. Qureshes are rich today. But the spiritual covenant was with Jacob and his descendants. So all the true prophets came from that branch.
Jews doesn't believe is Jesus- not as a son of god, not even as a prophet and yet there are more than 100 prophesies in their Torah about coming of Jesus and who he is. Here is an example. Following quoted verse was written by prophet Isaiah 500 years before Jesus- about his birth.
"For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor,[a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace"

Note that it's not an ordinary child. He is mighty god, everlasting Father.
Like I said you can look into Jewish book and find that quote. Jesus is physical version of God himself, that's why Jesus said if you have seen me, you have see the father as I and father are one.

Islam claims to worship the same God in bible yet none of prophets ever called god Allah. Moses called his god YHWH. Give me any preislmic soucre that proves that prophets worshiped Allah. They all spoke Hebrew. Name Adam is Hebrew name, EL in Hebrew means God that's why Abraham named his first son Ishmael, which means God listens, Gabriel mean God is my strength.
If Abraham worshiped Allah he would have named his son IshmaAllah.
I am stopping here brother but I hope you search God with an open heart. If you sincerely pray he will reveal to you.
I have done my part. It's between you and God.

@Joe1351 there is an old saying that aptly fits your stupidity. It goes something like this;
'' where the older donkeys have drowned the little donkey is asking how deep is the water":hitwall:
If you are really serious about learning on this subject please search online it has been debated and discussed to death and the Authenticity and Originality of The Holy Quran has been proven beyond doubt to the unbelievers (Muslim don't need proof) and also the corruption of the bible has been proven beyond doubt. Hint, search for Ahmad Deedat or Dr Zakir Naik (there are other respected scholars), although I suspect you are just a troll and if so then you belong in a loony dump and not on this forum.

Loz, That Bible is in Greek and at least 3 centuries after the "death" of Jesus

How can you be sure, it included the words of Jesus??
Mark, John, Luke and Mathew were companions of Jesus and Mark wrote 25 to 40 years after Jesus. Look at your own Quran, some claims it was written by his companions and others say 200 years after Muhammad.
Till today they couldn't find any archaeological evidence from Mecca stating it was a trading center as claimed in Quaran. That explains why Suids want to turn it into a city of skyscrapers. Then you don't have to worry about excavations anymore. All the 7 mosques build after Muhammad still faces Petra. Do some research bro.

No he was not believing in any Bible and this Bible is also corrupted
So you are saying you don't believe in following verse. Ok with me. But it cannot get plainer than that.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

"A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee."

So clearly a written version of Bible was available during Muhammad's time and he himself testify that he believe in it.

Prophet Daniel lived at least 600 years before Jesus came to earth. Research about Daniel 7:13
Read Mathew chapters 24,25 and 26. Zicharia chapter 14 and book of Revelation. All these are about end time and return of Jesus. These were written much before Islam and Muhammad.

God's promised Hagar that he will make her descendent rich and he kept his promise by giving them oil. Qureshes are rich today. But the spiritual covenant was with Jacob and his descendants. So all the true prophets came from that branch.
Jews doesn't believe is Jesus- not as a son of god, not even as a prophet and yet there are more than 100 prophesies in their Torah about coming of Jesus and who he is. Here is an example. Following quoted verse was written by prophet Isaiah 500 years before Jesus- about his birth.
"For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor,[a] Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace"

Note that it's not an ordinary child. He is mighty god, everlasting Father.
Like I said you can look into Jewish book and find that quote. Jesus is physical version of God himself, that's why Jesus said if you have seen me, you have see the father as I and father are one.

Islam claims to worship the same God in bible yet none of prophets ever called god Allah. Moses called his god YHWH. Give me any preislmic soucre that proves that prophets worshiped Allah. They all spoke Hebrew. Name Adam is Hebrew name, EL in Hebrew means God that's why Abraham named his first son Ishmael, which means God listens, Gabriel mean God is my strength.
If Abraham worshiped Allah he would have named his son IshmaAllah.
I am stopping here brother but I hope you search God with an open heart. If you sincerely pray he will reveal to you.
I have done my part. It's between you and God.
Mark, John, Luke and Mathew were companions of Jesus and Mark wrote 25 to 40 years after Jesus. Look at your own Quran, some claims it was written by his companions and others say 200 years after Muhammad.
Till today they couldn't find any archaeological evidence from Mecca stating it was a trading center as claimed in Quaran. That explains why Suids want to turn it into a city of skyscrapers. Then you don't have to worry about excavations anymore. All the 7 mosques build after Muhammad still faces Petra. Do some research bro.
@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha please correct @Joe1351 false hood and please tell @Joe1351 that any religious discussion are strictly prohibited here on PDF

So you are saying you don't believe in following verse. Ok with me. But it cannot get plainer than that.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

"A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.

They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee."

So clearly a written version of Bible was available during Muhammad's time and he himself testify that he believe in it.
Religious discussion is strictly prohibited here on PDF @waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha please ban @Joe1351 permanently

Give me only one clear verse, bear in mind that many other people in the Bible, not only prophets, are called son of god's, even begotten.
You asked for one. I will give a few and all these are Jesus' own quotes. Happy to share more if you want. Peace be with you.

-------------
(Tell me which "prophets" have made this claim)

Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! [John 14:9]

----------
But Jesus was silent and made no reply. Then the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” 62 Jesus said, “I am.[a] And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God’s right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven.[Mark 14:61-62]

(Jesus saying to pray in his name. )

I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it![John 9: 12-14]

"But what about you?" he(Jesus) asked. "Who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ,[2] the Son of the living God."
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.[Matthew 16]

Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.[Matthew 28:18]
------

Only God can figive sins. Jesus forgave sins

But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” 25 Immediately he stood up in front of them, took what he had been lying on and went home praising God.[Luke 5:24-25]

When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”[Mark 2:5-7]

1. (Jesus forgave sinful woman)

Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

The other guests began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”[Luke 7:48,49]

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die[John 11:25]

(about final judgement)
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son[
John 5:22]

Back
Top Bottom