What's new

‘Inspired by Quranic teachings’: Aghast over Anti-Muslim hatred, Tamil Nadu Motivational speaker converts to Islam

This is your typical Hindu neighbor. Enjoys everything Muslim, but when the Hindu mobs come, will happily join them to burn down your home. Heck, these guys will tell which homes to burn down.

From The Wire: :blah::argh:

Accha ?

You mind pointing out what exactly I said in my post which makes me, in your definition, a "typical hindu neighbour" ? or anything there that even remotely seems to suggest or insinuate that I might "happily burn down people's houses" ?

Tumharay paranoid delusions ki koi hadd nahi.. shame :tsk:

srsly, thodi due diligence toh kar lia karo before spouting this nonsense...

"from The Wire" .. oh please, give me a break :disagree:

Rather not get into a tu tu main main here so I'll spare you that BS

Back to my original point but.. yes, I have found, on many an occasion, the Islamic loudspeaker blared call to prayer to be quite annoying.. I mean, who the F wants to be woken up with loudspeakers blaring their stuff 5 in the morning when you're trying to get a good night's sleep in ? .. you could play Metallica for all I care, I'd only be mildly less annoyed by the decibels early morning disturbing the peace and my sleep.

Bhai, filhaal jahan main hoon, muslim neighbour hi nahi, poora muslim ilaka hai road ke us paar... 5- 6 masjid hain, acchi khasi tadaad mein, kaafi abadi hai musalmano ki

pros: pretty reasonable (and good) kebab/biriyani/roll joints etc

cons: spl in winters with no AC, we're subject to that prayer thing.. fajr to isha and all in between... which, Alhamdulillah.. I generally miss.

most handymen, mechanics etc are muslim in the area.. except for this one vivid recollection I have of the small temple thing in the house when it needed a bulb holder and wiring change.. electrician guy ne badi gandi shakal banai lmao, not blatantly.. man did his job, was paid, thing worked again.. but I caught on to that very subtle cue.. people get along just fine here but the area is getting more and more Islamic.. there's also a big population of middle eastern people who come to the 3 or 4 very sophisticated haspataals in the vicinity for treatment at fair prices.. including Pakistanis, though I've never met any personally.. best facilities, doctors and equipment, comparable to anywhere on earth.. really.

So not too bad overall, a lot of those arabs have started their own (in collab with) the locals, their own eating joints.. Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis.. alag style ke, bit bland but.. kebabs and rice dishes le ke aaye.. I like that stuff, but they frown upon people who bring a couple beers with them (plastic glass me chupa ke piyo, Syrian old man owner tells us, but he likes our business) :lol:

accha melting pot type scene hai, no danga fasad or cultural tension.. not even close.

aao kisi din, humai bhi mauka miley aapki mehmaan nawazi karnai ka... you'd feel right at home and be safe AF.
Would you like to shift? I live near the Mastan Baba Dargah, but the Hanuman Temple is closer, and noisier. Ram Navami is just over and my eardrums are aching from the silence.

An Iranian visiting the nation across the Western borders observed people there pay too much emphasis on faith of the individual

Arab leaders have mocked this nature about them for a long time

Pakistan-Egypt rows of the past
Copy pasted it 10000th time like a monkey

Answered it a dozen times with references on how Egyptian king was himself paranoid and perceived everyone as a threat to his claim over Islamic "throne"

But you'll post it as you have it somewhere in the doc named - copy paste document for PDF trolling
Than you use it post repetitive copy paste crappy shit - for Bangladeshis, Chinese, Pakistani

No Matter if it's been debunked a million times already- I saw you did it with Chinese where someone literally went into detail on you are wrong and exposed it

Very next day shamelessly out again posting the very same crap

That's literally the definition of trolling

Would you like to shift? I live near the Mastan Baba Dargah, but the Hanuman Temple is closer, and noisier. Ram Navami is just over and my eardrums are aching from the silence.
I feel for you

Where I happen to be, however.. flip the script.. and make it a 365.... 24/7, 5 times day, everyday thing as opposed to 9/18? days a year there ?

Just to be clear.. I'd ban all loudspeaker noise if up to me.. politics, religion, movies.. means little to me but one must speak the truth.. I'm not being bigoted when I say the muslims are the worst perpetrators of this nuisance.

Accha ?

You mind pointing out what exactly I said in my post which makes me, in your definition, a "typical hindu neighbour" ? or anything there that even remotely seems to suggest or insinuate that I might "happily burn down people's houses" ?

Tumharay paranoid delusions ki koi hadd nahi.. shame :tsk:

srsly, thodi due diligence toh kar lia karo before spouting this nonsense...

"from The Wire" .. oh please, give me a break :disagree:

Rather not get into a tu tu main main here so I'll spare you that BS

Back to my original point but.. yes, I have found, on many an occasion, the Islamic loudspeaker blared call to prayer to be quite annoying.. I mean, who the F wants to be woken up with loudspeakers blaring their stuff 5 in the morning when you're trying to get a good night's sleep in ? .. you could play Metallica for all I care, I'd only be mildly less annoyed by the decibels early morning disturbing the peace and my sleep.

While you may have taken it rather personally, the comment was directed more in general. The same Hindu neighbors who enjoy your Biryani and Kababs and Haleem, are the first to burn down your house. This is NOT an aberration, but the norm during every anti-Muslim pogrom.

I don't find anything in your writings that can help me conclude that you will *not* be that neighbor, especially considering your angst when it comes to the azaan, but no bother when it comes to the blaring bhajans and mandaps that have now overwhelmed every city.

Joe Shearer has basically told Virus the equivalent of the "Go to Pakistan" except in a sweeter language and with a smile. Remember the wise justices of India have ruled that anything said with a smile cannot be construed as "hate speech"

I feel for you

Where I happen to be, however.. flip the script.. and make it a 365.... 24/7, 5 times day, everyday thing as opposed to 9/18? days a year there ?

Just to be clear.. I'd ban all loudspeaker noise if up to me.. politics, religion, movies.. means little to me but one must speak the truth.. I'm not being bigoted when I say the muslims are the worst perpetrators of this nuisance.
That's a coincidence.

I feel for me, too.

I just read something revolting about the Fanta bottle, and I am sitting here feeling really peeved. It has to do with religious noise abatement, and I can't bring myself to acknowledge that that thing has done anything positive.

Not trying to be rude but Just curious. Can you quote something good from Quaran that was not already mentioned in Bible?

OI!

What's with the weird ID?

Screenshot_20220424-104456_Facebook-1030x751.jpg

Mrs. Sabarimala Jayakanthan – a renowned motivational speaker and teacher from Tamil Nadu has converted to Islam and renamed herself Fatima Sabarimala at Kaaba in Mecca.

“I asked myself why there is so much hatred against Muslims in the world? I started reading the Quran as a neutral person. Then I came to know the truth. Now I love Islam more than myself,” Mrs. Fatima who was on her first visit to Mecca was quoted as saying. “Its a great privilege and honor to be a Muslim,” said the Hindu convert.

Mrs. Sabarimala did her education at Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, and joined Elleri School near Kattumannargudi in Cuddalore district as a school teacher in 2002. She quit her job as a government school teacher saying the nation is more important than her job.

Mrs. Sabarimala is at the forefront of bringing a single education system across India. She says there is no need for the NEET exam and argues, “How NEET could be equitable for all when there is no common education system in India.

Mrs. Sabarimala argued went on a hunger strike against the ‘NEET exam and insisted that it should be scrapped till there is a common education system is implemented in India.

Her current mission is to turn government school students into public speakers. She has prepared thousands of students for the stage speeches. She continues to turn students into speakers and conducts workshops across Tamil Nadu at schools, festivals, and literary venues where she makes students speak on stage.

Non believers are reading Qur'an and converting to Islam as they learn about it from Qur'an. On the other hand Muslims have allocated special sections of closets for Qur'an.

Answered it a dozen times with references on how Egyptian king was himself paranoid and perceived everyone as a threat to his claim over Islamic "throne"
Egypt is just one of the examples. Syrian diplomats mocked on the same subject too. Even Kissinger made subtle jabs on Yagha in this regard.

This is not new, going back to days of Mughal court, Persian nobility often mocked subcontinent followers of the same faith for attempts to ape their mannerism

My own observation based on people interactions, your origin nation people are more obsessed with faith than those from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Turkey, Qatari, Azeri etc or with the probably exception of Palestine. Of course there is a possibly of ethno-centric bias in my observations.

This is your typical Hindu neighbor. Enjoys everything Muslim, but when the Hindu mobs come, will happily join them to burn down your home. Heck, these guys will tell which homes to burn down.

From The Wire:
Before Nasir could understand what was happening, stone-pelting began in his neighbourhood.

“A mob of over 50 people led by by my neighbour Anil Patel and Ganesh Verma began pelting stones at my house and trying to break the iron gate to come inside the compound. They were hurling not just stones but also communal abuses. I shouted and asked Anil, ‘Tu kya kar raha hai, hum log padosi hain (What are you doing, we are neighbours).’ Minutes later, Anil’s wife joined the mob. With an intention to provoke the mob, she said, ‘Ek hi Musalman hai is gali mein, jalado isko ghar ke sath (There is only one Muslim in the lane, let’s burn him with his house).’ I was shocked and speechless,” Nasir told The Wire.

Like what Happened in Kashmir in 90's and later in Afghanistan? Just on a very larger scale.

Ok, good for her.

The state will not hang her for converting to a belief system or her choosing.

Pak can not say the same because leaving the majority religion there = death penalty iinw

Stop typing stupid things.
There is no such law;

Pakistan is reported by some sources to be among the thirteen countries where atheism can attract capital punishment, but according to the Library of Congress of the United States, "there is no specific statutory law that criminalizes apostasy in Pakistan."

There are well known atheists in Pakistan no one has killed them.

Last edited:
Yes there is no Brahminism in Islam but tell that to cringey some South Asian Muslims who claim to be direct Arab-descendant "Syeds" - like @Titanium100 or the even more overt @hydrabadi_arab. The cringe. :hitwall:

And a few moments ago @MultaniGuy was thunderingly informing me how the Holy Arabs of Holy Saudia ( a country named after a family, LOL ) fought in the "Afghan Jihad" and how their participation made that NATO-imposed illegal war legitimate. :lol:
The Islamic scholars were unanimous about fighting the athiestic communists in Afghanistan.
This is common knowledge you moron.

Yes there is no Brahminism in Islam but tell that to cringey some South Asian Muslims who claim to be direct Arab-descendant "Syeds" - like @Titanium100 or the even more overt @hydrabadi_arab. The cringe. :hitwall:

And a few moments ago @MultaniGuy was thunderingly informing me how the Holy Arabs of Holy Saudia ( a country named after a family, LOL ) fought in the "Afghan Jihad" and how their participation made that NATO-imposed illegal war legitimate. :lol:
I wonder if you are really a Muslim.
But then what would an Indian Muslim do on a Pakistani forum?

Anyways all the Islamic scholars at that time agreed fighting the atheistic communists in Afghanistan.

and lol you idiotically tried to show as if the communists in Soviet Union were good towards its Muslim population. lol.

The Communists suppressed all religious communities in the Soviet Union.

lol you are a funny guy jamahir :lol:

Last edited:
Not trying to be rude but Just curious. Can you quote something good from Quaran that was not already mentioned in Bible?
Bible is changed so many times in past centuries by your religious figures and have lots versions, we didn't know where is the REAL BIBLE is but our QURAN never changed since our prophet life

“I asked myself why there is so much hatred against Muslims in the world? I started reading the Quran as a neutral person. Then I came to know the truth. Now I love Islam more than myself,” Mrs. Fatima who was on her first visit to Mecca was quoted as saying. “Its a great privilege and honor to be a Muslim,” said the Hindu convert.
This is the most path, way, reason people are attracted then convert to Islam

I've seen almost a hundred of videos of converted people, 95% just wanted to know about this "Savage" religion.

The more Islam is attacked, the more people will convert.

Thank you Islam haters 😋

Back
Top Bottom