What's new

‘Inspired by Quranic teachings’: Aghast over Anti-Muslim hatred, Tamil Nadu Motivational speaker converts to Islam

@Areesh we agreed the other day that not a single Muslim is left in India and now this happened!

Do you think she is now gonna do some kinda terrorism just to malign Islam? I think she is Hindu RAW agent.

"The narration that you shared says the same".??? So are you saying Muhammad believed in the corrupted Torah? Because it clearly says he placed Torah on the cushion he was sitting on and said he believed in it.

No it means that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) considered it to be scripture from God that was later corrupted. It is pretty easy to understand. That narration never said that bible isn't changed or anything like that

Now stop wasting our time and lets agree with the universal fact that bible isn't in its original form and move on. The damage has been done. You can't undo it :)

Last edited:
@Areesh we agreed the other day that not a single Muslim is left in India and now this happened!

Do you think she is now gonna do some kinda terrorism just to malign Islam? I think she is Hindu RAW agent.

Okay man. Your cheap comedy was only meant for that thread. Now shoo

I wonder if you are really a Muslim.
But then what would an Indian Muslim do on a Pakistani forum?

Anyways all the Islamic scholars at that time agreed fighting the atheistic communists in Afghanistan.

and lol you idiotically tried to show as if the communists in Soviet Union were good towards its Muslim population. lol.

The Communists suppressed all religious communities in the Soviet Union.

lol you are a funny guy jamahir :lol:

He is a low IQ murtad man that has been given space by the forum administration for some reason

Don't entertain his low IQ posts

Last edited:
So he wasn’t a Pandey Ji - as you called him - after all. Okay.

Clearly you didn't bother to read that thread but was more interested in cheap comedy. So shoo

Clearly you didn't bother to read that thread but was more interested in cheap comedy. So shoo
I infact did. And it was really a cheap comedy from your kind that made me interested in there in the first place:)

I infact did. And it was really a cheap comedy from your kind that made me interested in there in the first place:)

Nah you were just butthurt for people saying the truth

Bible is changed so many times in past centuries by your religious figures and have lots versions, we didn't know where is the REAL BIBLE is but our QURAN never changed since our prophet life
Very common misconception and one that is asserted vociferously by devout Muslims over years — mostly because for a lot of them, their faith is contingent on the book remaining inviolate. But this is not at all true.

Quran has changed through history just like the Bible. Granted the changes have been a lot less because the Quran is only (roughly) 1500 years old as opposed to the Bible (especially the books that form the Old Testament) which goes back over 2500 years.

Last edited:
No crap, then why is that a core Christian belief...
When you don’t know, try to do an honest enquiry than looking to validate your own biases.
No it means that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) considered it to be scripture from God that was later corrupted. It is pretty easy to understand. That narration never said that bible isn't changed or anything like that

Now stop wasting our time and lets agree with the universal fact that bible isn't in its original form and move on. The damage has been done. You can't undo it :)
So the “Bible” is essentially a collection of books which many believe (quite wrongly) was compiled during the council in Nicene. This is common knowledge to students of history (not religion). The earliest known scripts (Old Testament) were recovered in Israel - now famously known as the Dead Sea scrolls. Nobody claims the Bible hasn’t undergone change. Ofcourse it has - but we understand the core messaging including stories (which is also part of Islamic history to an extent - by virtue of it being a later derivative of the three Abrahamic religions) — to have remained more or less the same.

I mean the Bible today is likely the most translated book in existence - available in almost every language/dialect. Ofcourse there are bound to be changes — just that the Christians are more honest about it.

“Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt”

He is a low IQ murtad man that has been given space by the forum administration for some reason

Don't entertain his low IQ posts

OK, frenzied-mullah lynch mob component. Areesh in pictures :
rageboycollage.jpg

Last edited:
OK, frenzied-mullah lynch mob component. This is Areesh in pictures :
rageboycollage.jpg
Can low life person like you research background of this picture and person on it before you use it for mocking?

I know what he claims. That the police raided his house and harmed his sister IIRC and jailed him. I condemn what the Indian authorities are doing in Kashmir and please look into the forum's magazine section where I have presented a solution to the Kashmir issue. But come on, why does he present himself as that ? What has been his response when the burqa gang in Kashmir, Dukhtaraan-e-Millat more than a ten years ago threatened to throw acid on the faces of Kashmiri females who don't cover themselves up in the burqa like they do and that threat contributing to creating an oppressive atmosphere in Kashmir ? What has been his response to this and other real issues in Kashmir ? Or will he continue to chant "Death to Israel" and all that ?

So, you are implying that indian state is trust worthy as you obviously do not beleive him? All other raised issues after that are irrelevant and i would say something that is used as justification of various crimes against muslims.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom