What's new

Inside Story: How Prosecutors Let Qadri Off The Hook

What is making the peaceful people support a murderer, holding conventions and rallies or showering petals at Qadri's trial? Why the heck is it so easy to manipulate an otherwise peaceful person in this country? That's the real question.

Don't you see protests and rallies all over the world agains blasphamous cartoons and movies, they all're peaceful people. Then why only blaming people of this country. And you find the real issue?

So a long term anarchy state?

I don't remember writing that particular comment. Looks like some mod deliberately edited my comment. I'm the last person to support the likes of fanatic extremists.

Unfortunately yes

Salman Taseer stood up for a poor non muslim woman who was FRAMED for a fraudulent charge of BLASPHEMY---.

Her case was in the court. ST wasn't ought to comment in the first place. He was in power and had better options to help her.

And Mumtaz Qadri or anyone else didn't attack her. Please keep this in mind. It was battle to be fought in civilized manner. Will you give any space.

Her case was in the court. ST wasn't ought to comment in the first place. He was in power and had better options to help her.

And Mumtaz Qadri or anyone else didn't attack her. Please keep this in mind. It was battle to be fought in civilized manner. Will you give any space.

Hi,

Salman Taseer was not the attorney---as an individual---he had every right to speak up. He did what he felt was best---. As a uniformed man---Qadri was under oath to protect. Qadri broke his oath to God and to the Nation---thus he became an assassin and thus a terrorist.

Hi,

Salman Taseer was not the attorney---as an individual---he had every right to speak up. He did what he felt was best---. As a uniformed man---Qadri was under oath to protect. Qadri broke his oath to God and to the Nation---thus he became an assassin and thus a terrorist.

Oath to God : Who knows what oath one has with God?

Oath to nation : Means Pervez Musharraf is also a terrorist?

Many Pakistanis know and acknowledge the histories in their textbooks are false yet nevertheless cite them to justify their government and individual choices.
Can you give me a specific example?

Can you give me a specific example?
I could but I'm not going to. Why trust anything I write on something so close to home? Isn't it better for you to research and discover such things yourself? There are libraries, newspaper archives, oral accounts from your parents and grandparents, and so on.

In my opinion, most judges are either cowards or are sympathetic to terrorists.

Qadri should be tried in the military court.

In my opinion, most judges are either cowards or are sympathetic to terrorists.

Qadri should be tried in the military court.
There is a point I made early on in my book Badal. The terrorists often threaten lawyers judges and jail staff into submission. Adnan Rasheed was living like a king in jail. So is the case of LEJ leaders which came around in an alliance with the Punjab government.

if I want to counter religious bigotry then I will add religious study and research to my profile and when I have command and knowledge over religious matters then I will advocate and shut these fake Molvis up and people will listen too. Otherwise un ka karobar hai aur hum sunni sunai Musalman.

If you want to talk on religion you don't need to be a religious scholar just 'logic' that everyone has built in. You can solve any problem and counter these mullahs.

Oath to God : Who knows what oath one has with God?

Oath to nation : Means Pervez Musharraf is also a terrorist?

Hi,

Let us keep it with Qadri----. When Musharraf goes in front of the court---then he may be charged----. The issue here is Qadri---he was in he service---he had to take the oath to protect and serve---without prejudice. He failed his duty---.

He took it upon himself to assassinate someone with whom he had a difference of opinion.

If you want to talk on religion you don't need to be a religious scholar just 'logic' that everyone has built in. You can solve any problem and counter these mullahs.

It is not that simple my friend............... I cannot expect a doctor to build a jet fighter (with his medicine related background) and an aeronautical engineer to conduct a surgery. If I confront an Imam sb. and challenge him with my basic knowledge it will be similar to me trolling a genuine knowledgeable poster here over suppose any military hardware or defense related matter. I will be humiliated and shot down in opening few minutes. I would prefer to assert my point with authority and make him feel the heat if he is lecturing me some nonsense. In nutshell a Veena Malik taking on a Mufti is never a good idea ;)

I will agree with @MastanKhan over the way this whole matter concluded and conduct of Qadri, though Taseer was never a right person (at that time) to take a public stance on this issue but he should have been confronted by say Mufti E Azam of Pakistan and told to refrain from going public on this matter. That way it would have smoothed the general public agitation and matter could have been taken up at right forum.

It is not that simple my friend............... I cannot expect a doctor to build a jet fighter (with his medicine related background) and an aeronautical engineer to conduct a surgery. If I confront an Imam sb. and challenge him with my basic knowledge it will be similar to me trolling a genuine knowledgeable poster here over suppose any military hardware or defense related matter. I will be humiliated and shot down in opening few minutes. I would prefer to assert my point with authority and make him feel the heat if he is lecturing me some nonsense. In nutshell a Veena Malik taking on a Mufti is never a good idea ;)

It's CONFIDENCE that matters. For example Veena has strong logic than a Mufti and she defends herself well!

Back
Top Bottom