What's new

Inside Story: How Prosecutors Let Qadri Off The Hook

@Secur we're trying to discover every possibility that incident would've been avoided. One reason is that Taseer was drunk etc. Not justifying the killer, peaceful people get ignited on this particular issue forgetting legal procedure thingy.
No one should take law in their own hand for any reason. but if there was 1 person I hated was ST.
He made Ex Gov khar look line a kg student.

Jinnah was a drunkard too----.

So was Iqbal.................... and so were many companions of Prophet (PBUH), but did they choose to stay that way?

And my old budha please I can expect this much courtesy from you to not rank Taseer with Jinnah.

Unless you stop with your generalizations and name calling and blaming of Pakistanis, I cannot have any discussion with you. Either consider it my last interaction with you or change your attitude. The choice is yours.

Get used to harsh criticism because Pakistanis will be blamed for problems in Pakistan, not the Americans and not certainly the Jews. You will be exposed to it, more times than you think here.
MQM is a secular political party.................. what happened there, Religion?

No-one's condemning the raid, rather killing of an unarmed activist without provocation and calling for indiscriminate and unbiased action against all Bilawal house, Pir Pagara house, Bacha Khan Markaz, Liyari aman Committee HQ and hideouts of banned organizations in the city. What good is selective justice? Or is action reserved against a few and all others left to do what they want?

Hudood Ordinance. It is not wrong to point out loopholes but for me it is totally foolish and inappropriate to get involved in a matter and discussion over which I don't hold the authority and knowledge.

Only that, a single pointing of loopholes and abuse of the even the Hudood Ordinance will kill you after being labelled as infidel and make your killer(s) rise to hero-worship in present day Pakistan, would you deny this? And, where exactly is the requirement of total and absolute knowledge or authority to present your views on a matter coming from? Is it any new special immunity for religious matters that I don't know about? It might be wrong but then again you cant justify anyone's killing because of it.

Get used to harsh criticism because Pakistanis will be blamed for problems in Pakistan, not the Americans and not certainly the Jews. You will be exposed to it, more times than you think here.

Blame me for not providing education to Pakistanis I will happily accept it, blame me for not doing enough for children of Thar I will accept it, blame me for depriving people living in Sui of Sui gas I will accept it, blame me for casting my vote to an idiot I will accept, blame me for keeping my citizens in control of Sardars Chaudhries Malik's I will accept, blame me for not building dams I will accept it, blame me for not building hospitals and providing quality health services I will accept, blame me for getting killed on roads, in ATM outlets and for petty cellphones I will accept, blame me for rapes, for child abuse I will accept, blame me for not creating enough employment opportunities for youth I will accept. But for God sake don't blame me for being Pakistani, I will never accept that and will always confront the blamer.

No-one's condemning the raid, rather killing of an unarmed activist without provocation and calling for indiscriminate and unbiased action against all Bilawal house, Pir Pagara house, Bacha Khan Markaz, Liyari aman Committee HQ and hideouts of banned organizations in the city. What good is selective justice? Or is action reserved against a few and all others left to do what they want?

I already said it somewhere next targets should be ANP, PPP and all the outfits who have held citizens of Karachi hostage for decades, kill anyone who raises a gun against state of Pakistan or to harm its citizens (like we finally did in NW). Do you really believe MQM is all angels?

Only that, a single pointing of loopholes and abuse of the even the Hudood Ordinance will kill you after being labelled as infidel and make your killer(s) rise to hero-worship in present day Pakistan, would you deny this? And, where exactly is the requirement of total and absolute knowledge or authority to present your views on a matter coming from? Is it any new special immunity for religious matters that I don't know about? It might be wrong but then again you cant justify anyone's killing because of it.

I am sinner and cannot say much, but if I want to counter religious bigotry then I will add religious study and research to my profile and when I have command and knowledge over religious matters then I will advocate and shut these fake Molvis up and people will listen too. Otherwise un ka karobar hai aur hum sunni sunai Musalman.

So was Iqbal.................... and so were many companions of Prophet (PBUH), but did they choose to stay that way?

And my old budha please I can expect this much courtesy from you to not rank Taseer with Jinnah.

Salman Taseer stood up for a poor non muslim woman who was FRAMED for a fraudulent charge of BLASPHEMY---.

Pakistanis are totally clueless as to how close he is to Allah and Prophet Moahammad at this time----only if they could find that out---they would die in their shame.

He belongs to Dawaat E Islami A branch of Barelvi and not wahabi .

Another proof that Pakistanis are slowly becoming radicalised. I give 30-50 years from now for it go become 100% Wahabi state.

I'd put it between five and twenty years until Pakistan becomes an ISIS-like state:

One, becuase Islamic radicals don't wait until they are a majority to act but when, like Zia, they attain the power to overturn the existing constraints.

Two, because Pakistanis - even pro-secularizing ones - don't realize how radical even they themselves have become.

Three, because I detect no willingness to risk one's neck to change Pakistan's direction from either its leaders or the populace (as represented by the Pakistanis here).

Five years? I don't think so. Pakistan is a big country with much larger Armed Forces, different ethnicities, political groups. It will take time for extremists to full take over Pakistan.

Five years? I don't think so. Pakistan is a big country with much larger Armed Forces, different ethnicities, political groups. It will take time for extremists to full take over Pakistan.

things will not go that far , Pakistani people are so confused to choose a side ... things will remain up and down , but will never go out of the hands of our Establishment ..

At least we think................. some even don't do that and will believe whatever nonsense is fed to them.

Islam never supported Family business of anything. Just a starting point to revive your thought process and questioning of idiotic claims.
Our prophet is from Arab, so we think over self Arab and their prophet is from Qadiyan so they are pure Indian. We have no problem if they want to cut themselves from Arab.

Salman Taseer stood up for a poor non muslim woman who was FRAMED for a fraudulent charge of BLASPHEMY---.

And he never stood up against women getting raped in Punjab on daily basis.............. He never stood up for basic rights of Pakistanis...................... He never stood up against corruption by his party.............. He never stood for education reforms...................... and what he never stood up for so many ills that he could in his position raised voice against.

Pakistanis are totally clueless as to how close he is to Allah and Prophet Moahammad at this time----only if they could find that out---they would die in their shame.

And how do you know this? I can respect your sympathy for the guy but please come up with some valid points to convince me. You are making claims which no person can vouch.

And he never stood up against women getting raped in Punjab on daily basis.............. He never stood up for basic rights of Pakistanis...................... He never stood up against corruption by his party.............. He never stood for education reforms...................... and what he never stood up for so many ills that he could in his position raised voice against.

And how do you know this? I can respect your sympathy for the guy but please come up with some valid points to convince me. You are making claims which no person can vouch.

Hi,

Convincing someone is atypical Pakistani habbit---I never convince anyone---. You may agree to disagree---you may want too fight---that is your choice----.

As you already live in the world of 'convince me'----you have a lots of learning to do. Only time and exposure to the world will tell you how immaterial that kind of thinking is.

Your other comments of not standing up seem to be spiteful---. Any individual can stand up for anything that he or she may chose to---.

Hi,

Convincing someone is atypical Pakistani habbit---I never convince anyone---. You may agree to disagree---you may want too fight---that is your choice----.

As you already live in the world of 'convince me'----you have a lots of learning to do. Only time and exposure to the world will tell you how immaterial that kind of thinking is.

Your other comments of not standing up seem to be spiteful---. Any individual can stand up for anything that he or she may chose to---.

Hello,

I believe there is no point in Human life where one can say that I am all knowledgeable (exceptions are not counted) now and don't need further educating.... I believe learning curve runs parallel to span of human life. The day one dies that is where his learning curve on this Earthly life ends.

And blaming Pakistanis across the board is also atypical habit of our Gora Pakistanis. I would fight for my right, my identification and all the obnoxious blames thrown at me, but I won't fight for a politician who enjoyed his pathetic life on my tax money. By convincing me I mean to bring me some logic how would you know that he is accompanied by angels and is closer to Prophet (PBUH) at this time? Do we have supernatural powerso_O
C:\Users\irashid\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
?

And my other comments of not standing up are not spiteful, those are realities which we need to taken into account for judging any Position holder who holds the power and influence to make things right. What is his overall contribution to betterment of the system? I would have supported his cause if he had shown some spine and supported Pakistanis' cause, but he chose to be selective and tried to become a darling of West. So why should I care when he never cared for my rights..... I have all the respect for "Bhatti" who was also murdered in this connection because he stood and raised his voice for his community, because he had the right to do so.

Our prophet is from Arab, so we think over self Arab and their prophet is from Qadiyan so they are pure Indian. We have no problem if they want to cut themselves from Arab.

Though I have rated your post but don't you think being Arab or associating one's self with Arabs is no path to salvation? Prophet (PBUH) clearly said and identified Arabi and Ajmi as two separate people and clearly advised that No Arabi holds any superiority over Ajmi or No Ajmi holds any superiority over Ajmi, just because of being an Arabi or Ajmi.................. What matters is actions of one he takes and deeds............. So why would we call ourselves Arabs when we are not?

Though I have rated your post but don't you think being Arab or associating one's self with Arabs is no path to salvation? Prophet (PBUH) clearly said and identified Arabi and Ajmi as two separate people and clearly advised that No Arabi holds any superiority over Ajmi or No Ajmi holds any superiority over Ajmi, just because of being an Arabi or Ajmi.................. What matters is actions of one he takes and deeds............. So why would we call ourselves Arabs when we are not?
Rating doesnt matter.
Fully agreed by your post. Its just tit for tat reply.

Responsible but drunkard, who had no authority whatsoever to discuss a religious matter. He really should have raised his concerns at right forum with right people, and obviously that would have happened when he was not drunk.
-
who have auhority ? who gave them ?
which right forum?
being drunk is one aspect which does not negate person POV in all life spehere
if you think its obvious .. then its not good sign ..

At least we think................. some even don't do that and will believe whatever nonsense is fed to them.

Islam never supported Family business of anything. Just a starting point to revive your thought process and questioning of idiotic claims.
--
what SA is ?
one family only....

Back
Top Bottom