What's new

Inside Story: How Prosecutors Let Qadri Off The Hook

Hi,

Salman Taseer was not the attorney---as an individual---he had every right to speak up. He did what he felt was best---. As a uniformed man---Qadri was under oath to protect. Qadri broke his oath to God and to the Nation---thus he became an assassin and thus a terrorist.

Mastan bhai , Ese log mentally retired hote hain , they care about nothing , you disagree with them , they will kill you ... they dont know any other language ..

You're a Pakistani and your national religion is denial, yes? What point, then, to me providing proofs?
You have no proof, so stop your argument by generalization rubbish. You are no better than those bigots who believe that all Jews are evil.

You have no proof, so stop -
it's not that, Rabzon. It's can you convince me what the point would be of producing proofs? What sort of proofs would make you change your mind? Pakistanis don't often accept facts that disagree with strongly-felt preconceptions. I'm a Zionist, so that alone is enough for many here to disagree with or discount anything I produce.

So you've got to do it yourself. Not because I can't produce proofs. Because you haven't shown yourself to be open minded enough to receive them.

Mastan bhai , Ese log mentally retired hote hain , they care about nothing , you disagree with them , they will kill you ... they dont know any other language ..

Any example except the exception of Mr. Qadri?

Remember Mumtaz Qadri was a police wala. How police terminates the culprit in shortcut of encounter everyone know. First you'll have to change the psyche of police especially Punjab Police.

Back
Top Bottom