What's new

Inside Story: How Prosecutors Let Qadri Off The Hook

It's CONFIDENCE that matters. For example Veena has strong logic than a Mufti and she defends herself well!

Now look what you did :angry:. Veena and logic well hmmmm okay aa han okay :undecided:

So you are suggesting that with CONFIDENCE only I can challenge a Hafiz that he recited a verse wrongly? With CONFIDENCE only I can tell a Mufti "hey look uncle the Hadees you are quoting is zaheef or does not exist"?

With CONFIDENCE without knowledge I can only make a FOOL of myself nothing more.

the way this whole matter concluded and conduct of Qadri, though Taseer was never a right person (at that time) to take a public stance on this issue but he should have been confronted by say Mufti E Azam of Pakistan and told to refrain from going public on this matter. That way it would have smoothed the general public agitation and matter could have been taken up at right forum.

Don't recommend that. What if the Mufti e Azam was on Qadri's back? And in fact that WAS so. He had religious support and background.

It's not the 'right forum' thing that killed Taseer but his word selection. How did he condemned the Law please check. From Islam's teachings its 'enough'.

Don't recommend that. What if the Mufti e Azam was on Qadri's back? And in fact that WAS so. He had religious support and background.

Qadri came in latter, my point is if an idiot is making a melodrama of a sensitive issue, someone with senses could have advised him to stop and discuss it with appropriate people and raise his concerns.

It's not the 'right forum' thing that killed Taseer but his word selection. How did he condemned the Law please check. From Islam's teachings its 'enough'.

That is why I called him drunkard in the first place, who would say anything in public without giving it a second thought.

It seems you just watch her and don't listen to her : )

Don't want to sound derogatory but a show piece is meant to be watched not listened to. A topless idiot with tattoos preaching Islam is not someone I would lend my ears to.

So you are suggesting that with CONFIDENCE only I can challenge a Hafiz that he recited a verse wrongly? With CONFIDENCE only I can tell a Mufti "hey look uncle the Hadees you are quoting is zaheef or does not exist"?

With CONFIDENCE without knowledge I can only make a FOOL of myself nothing more.

You don't need to know who's the owner of a car but if it's following traffic rules or not. One cant go in the technicalities of every matter but one can question its functionalities.

Truth is inside every human being. No hafiz or mufti has monopoly over it. You can check them with this yard stick.

You don't need to know who's the owner of a car but if it's following traffic rules or not. One cant go in the technicalities of every matter but one can question its functionalities.

Truth is inside every human being. No hafiz or mufti has monopoly over it. You can check them with this yard stick.

What are we discussing here basics? or complex matters? :undecided:

What are we discussing here basics? or complex matters? :undecided:

We've different people in this forum medical doctors writers etc etc. We act like a body and strengthen one another minimizing the differences.

In the end a person will be a writer, a doctor and an engineer at the same time. You know how much percentage of brain is used by a man currently.

We've different people in this forum medical doctors writers etc etc. We act like a body and strengthen one another minimizing the differences.

In the end a person will be a writer, a doctor and an engineer at the same time. You know how much percentage of brain is used by a man currently.

Coincidence I read a very fascinating topic on brain facts this morning :P, want me to share some if you want to......

Please do share. It may help scrutinize our topic as well.

@offtopic

Well key points only because I have a hard copy and I will have to type. @pursuit of happiness of happiness for you as well
  • Every person has more than 75km of nerves in their body
  • Your nerves can send messages faster than a Grand Prix car travels
  • The brain is the most complex machine in the universe it has 100 billion nerve cells each with up to 150000 connections
  • If every person on the planet simultaneously made 200,000 phone calls, there would be the same total number of connections as in a single human brain in a day
  • 95% of the brain is taken up by the communication network and 5% by grey cells
  • The human brain is only just bigger than your two fists
  • On average the male brain 1.4kg is slightly bigger than the female brain 1.26kg
  • One brain cell connects to up to 25,000 others
  • The grey part of the brain is folded to fit inside the skull and, if flattened, it would cover the surface of an office desk
:azn:

@offtopic

Well key points only because I have a hard copy and I will have to type. @pursuit of happiness of happiness for you as well
  • Every person has more than 75km of nerves in their body
  • Your nerves can send messages faster than a Grand Prix car travels
  • The brain is the most complex machine in the universe it has 100 billion nerve cells each with up to 150000 connections
  • If every person on the planet simultaneously made 200,000 phone calls, there would be the same total number of connections as in a single human brain in a day
  • 95% of the brain is taken up by the communication network and 5% by grey cells
  • The human brain is only just bigger than your two fists
  • On average the male brain 1.4kg is slightly bigger than the female brain 1.26kg
  • One brain cell connects to up to 25,000 others
  • The grey part of the brain is folded to fit inside the skull and, if flattened, it would cover the surface of an office desk
:azn:
:o:
why me dear ?

I could but I'm not going to. Why trust anything I write on something so close to home? Isn't it better for you to research and discover such things yourself? There are libraries, newspaper archives, oral accounts from your parents and grandparents, and so on.
How interesting is that, first you make a sweeping statement, “Two, because Pakistanis - even pro-secularizing ones - don't realize how radical even they themselves have become.

So now I have to go and "research newspaper archives", "libraries" and even asked my "parents and grandparents" to find out what you said was true or false?

In other words, you make a sweeping statement, and the burden of proof is on me to prove you wrong? How smart is that.

How interesting is that, first you make a sweeping statement, “Two, because Pakistanis - even pro-secularizing ones - don't realize how radical even they themselves have become.

So now I have to go and "research newspaper archives", "libraries" and even asked my "parents and grandparents" to find out what you said was true or false?

In other words, you make a sweeping statement, and the burden of proof is on me to prove you wrong? How smart is that.
You're a Pakistani and your national religion is denial, yes? What point, then, to me providing proofs?

Back
Top Bottom