What's new

Inside Story: How Prosecutors Let Qadri Off The Hook

-
who have auhority ? who gave them ?
which right forum?
being drunk is one aspect which does not negate person POV in all life spehere
if you think its obvious .. then its not good sign ..

Keep reading comments my friend............... once you are done with the thread then post your questions. (I assume you have quoted me just reading my first comment only)

Keep reading comments my friend............... once you are done with the thread then post your questions. (I assume you have quoted me just reading my first comment only)
:-)

I am no big fan of Mumtaz Qadri and have no sympathy for Taseer's at all so I give a damn if he got murdered or killed, have lots of other important things to worry about, if you have time for this please do it but don't expect it from everyone. And personally I want all these corrupt politicians to be drowned and Pakistan made rid of them.

If my personal experience counts I would say local Hindus in our minorities are the most respectful and don't get involved in anything that may lead to offend or hurt feelings of the Muslims. On the other hand local Christians (Sorry exceptions are not counted) are mainly liars, thieves, dishonest and will cause trouble and they are disrespectful to Islam intentionally. And if I am not wrong almost all of the blasphemy cases involve the latter. (I am working somewhere where I have to daily deal with the latter and 90% terminations are dishonesty based).

And for the law making part, which law in Pakistan does not have loopholes? Volumes and volumes of useless complicated laws without any application. You must be aware of the term "GIGO", so whoever is elected to be lawmaker has serious implication on Laws being drafted and implemented. So by electing Garbage every time and expecting clear fair just laws would be stupid and idiotic.

Now spare me your judgment of my character or Pakistanis for that matter. No Pakistani is knocking on your door to give them free lectures. Ta ta adios.
--
but why would chirtain do that ?
any data to show what you suggested wrt balshmey law ?

--
but why would chirtain do that ?
any data to show what you suggested wrt balshmey law ?

Mainly because they lack the will to get themselves educated and get out of those "kachi bastis" (slums), what instead they do is devise shortcuts for making money. Very few of them plan to have their children raised and educated and prosper in life. Now mostly what happens is their women work and their males they prefer getting drunk and wasting money on beer instead of their children education. They spend much more on what they don't need. They dream of luxuries but adopt illegal means to achieve those. Then again its not all their fault, our government like it does with rest of Pakistanis never gave a thought about their welfare as well. The biggest injustice to these people is their children have to study "Islamiat" (Islamic studies) in schools and there is no other alternate subject for them.

And data is my personal experience, you will have to wait till someone invents a USB port or data cable that can link and display my memories on a computer screen :enjoy:

Mainly because they lack the will to get themselves educated and get out of those "kachi bastis" (slums), what instead they do is devise shortcuts for making money. Very few of them plan to have their children raised and educated and prosper in life. Now mostly what happens is their women work and their males they prefer getting drunk and wasting money on beer instead of their children education. They spend much more on what they don't need. They dream of luxuries but adopt illegal means to achieve those. Then again its not all their fault, our government like it does with rest of Pakistanis never gave a thought about their welfare as well. The biggest injustice to these people is their children have to study "Islamiat" (Islamic studies) in schools and there is no other alternate subject for them.

And data is my personal experience, you will have to wait till someone invents a USB port or data cable that can link and display my memories on a computer screen :enjoy:
--
so if you remove christan from 1st para.. its happens in any palce where there is substace abuse and poverty. only chirtian cant be singl out of that .. when they are in that mess why tey will go toward blashmy..
when stocmch is empty rlgion is no where in mind ..

2nd para
that what i asked.. it imped you was talking as estbasihed fact that chirstan are in most cases but that your opinion not fact
which might be true or not at all too
so cant single oit one community whihout any substatcical evidanc ein ahnd
you may be having obesration of some place but cant be genralsied for all paks for isngle commmunity

--
mind reader in developmen mods
and some mind reader soft are there too :-)

--
so if you remove christan from 1st para.. its happens in any palce where there is substace abuse and poverty. only chirtian cant be singl out of that .. when they are in that mess why tey will go toward blashmy..
when stocmch is empty rlgion is no where in mind ..

You must be aware of Islamic extremists? Same goes for them as well, I don't know how but somehow they are extremist in their mindsets. They don't like to dine with me (because I am Muslim), they will form groups and single you out at the very first chance they get. You can say it is the same mindset that any other religious extremist will carry, like Islamic ones throwing out fatwas needlessly.

2nd para
that what i asked.. it imped you was talking as estbasihed fact that chirstan are in most cases but that your opinion not fact
which might be true or not at all too
so cant single oit one community whihout any substatcical evidanc ein ahnd
you may be having obesration of some place but cant be genralsied for all paks for isngle commmunity

Ohh I see what you meant. Well it is almost every other case that involves them, just go by the newspapers and search the archives for blasphemy related cases and you will find 99% cases are registered against them. Search e.g. "Guardian" archive and study all these cases you will see it for yourself.

--
mind reader in developmen mods
and some mind reader soft are there too :-)

Naaaaah, nothing can ever match a human mind.

You must be aware of Islamic extremists? Same goes for them as well, I don't know how but somehow they are extremist in their mindsets. They don't like to dine with me (because I am Muslim), they will form groups and single you out at the very first chance they get. You can say it is the same mindset that any other religious extremist will carry, like Islamic ones throwing out fatwas needlessly.

Ohh I see what you meant. Well it is almost every other case that involves them, just go by the newspapers and search the archives for blasphemy related cases and you will find 99% cases are registered against them. Search e.g. "Guardian" archive and study all these cases you will see it for yourself.

Naaaaah, nothing can ever match a human mind.
--
1st para ..
dont know waht to say.. you are right but wrong too
2nd
you claim somthing dear so you ahve to spoort with prrof .

Responsible but drunkard, who had no authority whatsoever to discuss a religious matter. He really should have raised his concerns at right forum with right people, and obviously that would have happened when he was not drunk.
only Child rapist mullahs have the authority to discuss religion, right?
Molvion kay baap ka deen hay kia?
This is what you have to say instead of condemning the Baboon,who killed a governor in cold blood?
No wonder Pakistan is becoming a hell hole, who will do zarb-e-azb against the Taliban holed up in People's mind..?!

--
1st para ..
dont know waht to say.. you are right but wrong too

Cannot deny what I have experienced personally and cannot force you to agree with me :)

2nd
you claim somthing dear so you ahve to spoort with prrof .

I am not very good at searching and providing links dear, you will have to do it yourself, just use google with something like "Blasphemy cases in Pakistan" and you will get your results. :tup:

Responsible but drunkard, who had no authority whatsoever to discuss a religious matter. He really should have raised his concerns at right forum with right people, and obviously that would have happened when he was not drunk.

I'm not defending him but I defend his viewpoint. The blasphemy law has been abused and needs to be either repealed or amended so it cannot be used as a tool of aggression by extremists against minority groups. Very fair and very just demand. Since blasphemy law is a law - it becomes legal and not just religious. Who Taseer was in his private life isnt our business. We cant be having deranged lunatics killing politicians in broad daylight. Are we civilized people or are we backwards?

if Qadri clearly did the killing and confessed to it and has become a propaganda tool - he needs to be taken out...regardless we like or dislike this dead politician and that shitty PPP he represented

only Child rapist mullahs have the authority to discuss religion, right?
Molvion kay baap ka deen hay kia?
This is what you have to say instead of condemning the Baboon,who killed a governor in cold blood?
No wonder Pakistan is becoming a hell hole, who will do zarb-e-azb against the Taliban holed up in People's mind..?!

Whatever......................... go join Pakistan forces in North Waziristan to kill them, and if you come back alive then may be you can judge me and lecture me. For the time being spare me your ignorance and keyboard fight. I am already sick of and had enough of idiots judging me. And Again

"I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT TASEER AND HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM AND WILL NEVER CONDEMN HIS KILLING"

Ukhar lo jo ukharna hai.

History is repeating itself. No doubt Qadri shouldn't have taken law in his own hands. But if he's hanged what's the purpose of creating this state when the founder of Pakistan is also on his side.

if he's hanged it shows that murderers will face their due justice.....at the end of the day, qadri decided whether taseer should live or die. He murdered him. Murder is against Islam.

Founder of Pakistan would not accept thuggery and cowardice so please lets not bring him into this.

Shooting an unarmed person and calling it "heroic" is quite stupid - frankly speaking.

I'm not defending him but I defend his viewpoint. The blasphemy law has been abused and needs to be either repealed or amended so it cannot be used as a tool of aggression by extremists against minority groups. Very fair and very just demand. Since blasphemy law is a law - it becomes legal and not just religious. Who Taseer was in his private life isnt our business. We cant be having deranged lunatics killing politicians in broad daylight. Are we civilized people or are we backwards?

if Qadri clearly did the killing and confessed to it and has become a propaganda tool - he needs to be taken out...regardless we like or dislike this dead politician and that shitty PPP he represented

Very fair and just demand agreed, but do you not see sir the way it was raised was idiotic? Is there lack of sane people in this country or has our diet gone wrong to make us that stupid to realise that there is a proper way and forum to raise concerns and that is more effective rather than going public and saying things which masses will judge based on your character and your own actions? Is that hard for a law maker to understand that some issues can be taken up in closed rooms and resolved for benefit of masses?

And sir I have already many times said it on this very forum "I am no Patwari, no jiyala, no tabdeeli razakar, no karkun I am simply awam" I would love all these corrupt politicians drowned and I have also said this too "That Molvis and Allamas need to be rounded up and made to sit under one roof to resolve this "Takfeer" and "Tabarah" and if they don't come out with a unanimous united statement then kill them all. But I am sick of these secular retards who are as extremists as their counterparts and both of them are making my life hell.

things will not go that far , Pakistani people are so confused to choose a side ... things will remain up and down , but will never go out of the hands of our Establishment ..

So a long term anarchy state?

if he's hanged it shows that murderers will face their due justice.....at the end of the day, qadri decided whether taseer should live or die. He murdered him. Murder is against Islam.

Founder of Pakistan would not accept thuggery and cowardice so please lets not bring him into this.

Shooting an unarmed person and calling it "heroic" is quite stupid - frankly speaking.

I don't remember writing that particular comment. Looks like some mod deliberately edited my comment. I'm the last person to support the likes of fanatic extremists.

Back
Top Bottom