What's new

Insas rifles may be on its way out

Actually you are the biggest BS here mate.

No offence intended. :tup:

lol thanks mate :tup:

But like it or not i am the only one who has ever fired a INSAS here...and i cant keep everyone happy here specially the ones who have their relatives working in DRDO or OFB.

My family is not on their payroll so kindly excuse me.

Was expected sooner or later, this junk was forcibly swallowed down the neck of Indian forces by our Babu's on account of national pride. Though it took 12 yrs of R&D to copy selected aspects of several rifles.

Oh yeah!!I know the likes of yours-typical low lives with zero knowledge about anything acting smart arse on the net.You don't even know the ABC of army procurement procedures yet showing attitude like 'I know all'.

In reality,no one in the world can force Indian armed forces to forcibly swallow down anything.Classic examples are Arjun tank,Tank Ex,MSMC,LCA,the OFB 185mm artillery gun and so on.

Oh yeah!!I know the likes of yours-typical low lives with zero knowledge about anything acting smart arse on the net.You don't even know the ABC of army procurement procedures yet showing attitude like 'I know all'.

In reality,no one in the world can force Indian armed forces to forcibly swallow down anything.Classic examples are Arjun tank,Tank Ex,MSMC,LCA,the OFB 185mm artillery gun and so on.

The thing is that people like you are acting smart sitting in Ishapore thinking they are manufacturing the "world best" assault rifle.

My family is in the Army and i know how many soldiers have faced tough time with this gun.It is a piece of crap and no one likes it.It maybe a good weapon for the Police but not for Infantry.

And yeah there are somethings in which "i know it all" specially the Infantry coz of my family background.

Its easy to make personal attacks but can you "educate" me on why "not even a sinlgle SOF" uses INSAS??

Can you show me 1 article in which it was said that Oman or Nepali Army liked INSAS?

Can you show me 1 article showing it performed superbly in Kargil?

No you cant...coz all you are good at it personal attacks coz i hurt you and your Ishapore mates..isnt it?

Dude you are acting like god of knowledge, perhaps which you are not. Never knew open forums are fiefdom like you people pretending to know everything. However your flagellation dosen't change the fact.

Nice trolling though..

Was expected sooner or later, this junk was forcibly swallowed down the neck of Indian forces by our Babu's on account of national pride. Though it took 12 yrs of R&D to copy selected aspects of several rifles.

Oh yeah!That' what your knowledge is and you even dared to spread such BS on this forum!!I know the likes of you-typical dumb child acting smart arse know it all and trying to get some attention so hard.But in reallity you have got 0 knowledge wrt army procurement procedures.

The reallity is that no body can force the Indian armed firces to forcibly swallow down something.The classic examples are Arjun tank,Tank Ex,ARDE 185mm artillery gun,MSMC,SV 2000 radar,HAL LCA and the list goes on.So from next time do some research and home work before opening your bloody mouth and spreading sh*t all over the net.

Oh yeah!That' what your knowledge is and you even dared to spread such BS on this forum!!I know the likes of you-typical dumb child acting smart arse know it all and trying to get some attention so hard.But in reallity you have got 0 knowledge wrt army procurement procedures.

The reallity is that no body can force the Indian armed firces to forcibly swallow down something.The classic examples are Arjun tank,Tank Ex,ARDE 185mm artillery gun,MSMC,SV 2000 radar,HAL LCA and the list goes on.So from next time do some research and home work before opening your bloody mouth and spreading sh*t all over the net.

Sorry Sir,Kindly excuse the ones like him and me as we are not as knowledgeable as you.

INSAS not performing to optimum level: Army - Times Of India

INSAS rifles spurted oil into eyes when fired: Raju | StratPost

Army wants INSAS rifles replaced

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

My experience is different though, what I came across with personals tell different story. They do not prefer it, complaints are several. I put OFB more responsible rather for its poor manufacturing quality. However I respect your approach too.

@ abingdonboy....bitter experiences dude.

Actually as fas as I have got yiu,you being met with army personels is nothing but a big lie.See,I have visited Ladakh (2 times),Tawang and Sikkim (2 times) and have come across many IA soldiers and officers and none of them (yeah,none of them) complained about the INSAS ar.Infact majority of them praised the INSAS due to thier ruggedness and accuracy.

Don't know whom you met with.

Your desparation is ******... must be ignored and mind your very language kid, however fact remains same this piece of matel is crap. You're hurt & lost ur mind coz it's produced in ur backyard..

You may keep trolling ...:wave::wave:

Actually as fas as I have got yiu,you being met with army personels is nothing but a big lie.See,I have visited Ladakh (2 times),Tawang and Sikkim (2 times) and have come across many IA soldiers and officers and none of them (yeah,none of them) complained about the INSAS ar.Infact majority of them praised the INSAS due to thier ruggedness and accuracy.

Don't know whom you met with.

Just FYI, my father is Commandent in CISF & listen what he said "alway's keep an eye on ur Insas once it fell it's broken magzine will be debited from ur salary'',...... My whole clan is in Defence..I dont give a worth to tell you anything more abt the interaction with personals ...you are desperate to troll with ur fil**y language..

U may keep trolling...

It is unreliable and not that accurate.

Had you really interacted with IA soldiers and that too infantrymen you would have known how much the soldiers still respect SLR coz of its hitting power.

INSAS get jammed frequently that too in cold weather and the magazine is too fragile to be in a soldiers hand.

Sorry in advance but it is a "piece of junk".

As I told you are a big BS with zero knowledge.Instead of shooting from your heap,you should ask pros like Brig. Ray and Kunal Biswas who use this INSAS as part of their job.

And what was that?You are kidding right?No soldier would have told you that INSAS is inaccurate and unreliable simply because accuracy and reliability are the strongest point of INSAS.That means only one thing-you are lying about meeting IA soldiers.

No,soldiers doesn't respect FN FAL over and above INSAS,it's infact the other way round.

Another disinformation spread by import loby and you fell for it like any other ill informed dumb child.The Nepalese Army had complained the same thing.So an IA soldier went there,took a gun from the 'deffective' lot,did some field maintainance job (you know like clining the bolt and barrel),loaded the gun and fired 800 rounds nonstop without any barrel over heating or jamming.That's what is called reliability.

Sorry in advance but you are officialy a piece of BS.

As I told you are a big BS with zero knowledge.Instead of shooting from your heap,you should ask pros like Brig. Ray and Kunal Biswas who use this INSAS as part of their job.

And what was that?You are kidding right?No soldier would have told you that INSAS is inaccurate and unreliable simply because accuracy and reliability are the strongest point of INSAS.That means only one thing-you are lying about meeting IA soldiers.

No,soldiers doesn't respect FN FAL over and above INSAS,it's infact the other way round.

Another disinformation spread by import loby and you fell for it like any other ill informed dumb child.The Nepalese Army had complained the same thing.So an IA soldier went there,took a gun from the 'deffective' lot,did some field maintainance job (you know like clining the bolt and barrel),loaded the gun and fired 800 rounds nonstop without any barrel over heating or jamming.That's what is called reliability.

I 've seen bulging in front of my eyes....they change Insas rifles to avoid over heating & bulging during fire practice..& notably one personall told me "sahab iska goli to kante jaisa hai..unka(terrorist) kutch bhi nahi hota..sabse bhadiya AK47 hia"...

I think u r rooting for uncompetitive OFB lobby..

People like you need to kiss Kunal Biswas's azz because of the lack of exposure to people in the Army.Moreover Kunal is not an IA officer...and why would i care even if he was.

He may be God for people like you but not for me coz if i have to meet "real Army" soldiers i only need to walk out of my bedroom..i need not travel to Kashmir and other places for that and make up stories to back my false claims.

P.S-Check out INSAS in my Avatar looser.

Notice both of them are bengali like him..now know why his smart arse so fried, perhaps love for Bengal...please ensure quality from so proud Bengal..lol

A single rifle that can use 5.56 and 7.62 could simplify the small arms inventory allot. It could replace all of these:

INSAS
FN FAL
AK 47
TAVOR
VZ 58

etc.

I really hope an excellent rifle is chosen and built in the millions for all army, airforce, navy, paras, even police.

It would be even better if the DRDO rifle can make the cut and be that rifle (no hard currency needed)

Back
Top Bottom