What's new

Insas rifles may be on its way out

Bro main tumhare posts padh padh ke PDF pe bada hua hun. Never have imagined of you using so hard words.

Yaar itna bhi buddha nahi hu mein ;)

Dude i did not start the personal attack and the post he quoted me in was in a very friendly behaviour directed at someone else.

Fckingly derived from one bullet one enemy...so 20 bullets 20 enemy with 5.56 ammo..lol

No burst mode too...You see it is a sniper or shall we say "battlefield marksman rifle"

Yaar itna bhi buddha nahi hu mein ;)

Dude i did not start the personal attack and the post he quoted me in was in a very friendly behaviour directed at someone else.

No burst mode too...You see it is a sniper or shall we say "battlefield marksman rifle"

I got you bro. I too share the same view. Will you believe me that my very first post on PDF (from a diff profile :devil:) was about the inefficiency of Insas and lack of good quality small and medium range guns in our armed forces. But again we have to respect others view on the matter too as in the end even they want the same ... better equipped Indian armed forces.

Coz INSAS is made in Ishapore and that is in WB and this dude works there.

Otherwise why would anyone give a **** about INSAS which is "getting thrown away" rightly by the Army and this dude is gonna loose his job.He is so jobless that he has literally spent 3-4 hours dragging his azz back and forth finding all the comments against INSAS and tried countering them.

Huh huh huh huh,are you really that much dumb??Seriously??I mean that's a whole new level of stupidity,you should get a place in Ranchy mental hospital for that!!

Do you really think that this has got any thing to my job.I mean what the hell you think you are dumdarse-COAS??If my job is insecured then why should I bark at you??Who the fu*k are you anyway??

And haha,no one in my family works in Rifle Factory,Ishapore.I'm a 2nd year medical student studying at NRS,currently thinking of dropping out to join the IA.

Fckingly derived from one bullet one enemy...so 20 bullets 20 enemy with 5.56 ammo..lol

Typical dumbarse spoiled brat as I say.It was the IA who opted for the 20 round mag.You don't even know this basic fact dumbo.
By the way,it's not a problem at all.30 round mags are available,the has to order it.See you know nothing.Why did you come here gutter mouth.And why are you still awaken kiddo,give your peanut sized brain a little rest moron.

Why the heck are you dragging your azz back and forth in this thread again and again...I have made my points if you dont agree then good luck to you.

Dont behave like your bread and butter depends on your performance in PDF.

Aren't you missing something kiddo_Or are you too dumb to see the obvious??Ok,let me help you.
Haven't you already noticed that I'm the most irregular member on PDF??Why-because I have got a very active personal life compared to you two lovers,with no good thing to do,full bekar.By the way,I think you two would make a vrey nice and cute couple,no kidding.I mean like they (who?) say-'Made for each other' or bread and butter or say honey and bee or like sugar and ant or con.......................aagh,whatever,I made my point.Oh wait!Almost forgot the best one.
Like 'Rab ney bana dee jodi/Aik ana aur aik kaudi'.
Happy night mares....

Dude you are acting like god of knowledge, perhaps which you are not. Never knew open forums are fiefdom like you people pretending to know everything. However your flagellation dosen't change the fact.

Nice trolling though..

First of all little Jimmie,I don't pretend.I certainly don't know everything and I don't claim such rubbish like your boyfriend here does anyway.But I definately do know much more than you.You know why-because instead of wasting my time on facebook,I read books.Have you ever heard of Steven J. Zaloga or R.P.Hunnicut or Thomas Godwin??
Have you ever heard of Osprey publication??
Bud,net is not my primary source of knowledge.

And secondly,don't ever put me on the same sentence with God.I don't believe in that fu*k*ng son of *****.I'm the devil.I'm the end.That's why my name is Omega.

Ok,jokes apart,calling me a troll will not change the reality that you are a dumbo.

Ohh forgot to mention 20 bullet magazine.

You have got the Indian Army to thank for that mess dumbarse idiot kiddo.
Sweet night mares moron. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Only a fcking idiot would make a a assault rifle with no full burst mode and with a fragile magazine.

The INSAS LMG which ever idiot made that would have absolutely no clue what a LMG is supposed to do in a battle field.

No SF Unit carriers a INSAS!!

And we have an enlightened one here who knows everything just because he works in an INSAS factory....Sorry i am not being paid to hide your incompetence.

SORRY that I missed post of yours kiddo.Pathetic attempt to defend yourself I have to say.

First of all,there is ni such thing as 'Full burst mode'(atleast on this earth,can't say about any parallel dimension though).See for yourself dumbarse!!Your knowledge is zero.
You probably meant full auto mode.Okey,here is your answer-
at first,slap yourself on your balls and go to official OFB site.There you should find (even with your peanut sized brain and disfuntional eyes) a model of INSAS with full auto mode.The IA rejected that version in favour of the Burst fire version.So you should blame the army rather than the developers or the manufacturers.
See,this is your problem.You jump on conclutions even before looking at the details.As they say,'The Devil always lurks within the detailes where you don't look'.

Hope from next time,you will do your homework before coming here and spreading your **** all over again.

@007 "ooh yeah" ....bla bla bla bla...can't believe he spent whole night snatching the pole....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow and Heavy round such as 9mm, .45 and
others, When hit it create Shock-wave which
call Hydrostatic shock which produce remote
wounding and incapacitating effects in living
targets through a hydraulic effect in their
liquid-filled tissues, in addition to local
effects in tissue caused by direct impact.There
is scientific evidence that hydrostatic shock
can produce remote neural damage and
produce incapacitation more quickly than
blood loss effects. Human autopsy results
have demonstrated brain hemorrhaging from
fatal hits to the chest, But almost useless
against Armored targets
Fast and Small Rounds such as 5.7, 4.7 &
5.56mm and others, When hit it is prone to
yaw in soft tissue. It tumbles down and if
Fragmentation occurs,it imparts much greater
damage to human tissue resulting in huge
blood loss, Very effective against Armored
targets.

would you guys please stop hurling abuses at each other... Look, INSAS is gonna be history one way or the other. For me, quality of INSAS is a non issue now !!

What is more pertinent is the advantages which the upcoming rifle gonna have or should have.. So can we have some constructive discussion over here ?

@S G,arey baba,ami moral support er kotha bolchilam bondhu,technical info support er kotha noi.Any ways,I have got enough informations available to me to bombard these wanna bes.THANX for replying though . . . . . . .

What could be a cost effective assault rifle replacement for insas?

I vote for the new kalashnikov ak-12.

Izhmash has officially unveiled the first working prototype of the AK-12 Assault Rifle. According to Max Popenker there will be two models, a Light model (5.45x39mm, 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm) that accepts all magazines that work with existing AK rifles, as well as a new 60 round quad stack magazine, and a Heavy (7.62x51mm) model that will use a new magazine.

The rifle's major new features are ...

Ambidextrous forward charging handle.
Smaller ejection port.
New safety switch.
New fire control switch with three modes of fire (single shot, 3 round burst and full auto).
New hinged top cover. The cover is a lot more rigid that the previous AK rifles.
Quad picatinny rails.
Folding and length adjustable stock.
Ergonomic pistol grip (with a decent radius between trigger guard and grip).
New muzzle brake that attaches to standard NATO 22mm threading.
Improved barrel rifling.

Whilst it is not pretty, it possess all the features of the latest western assault rifles.Combining it with the legendary reliability of the kalashnikovs.

Back
Top Bottom