What's new

INS VIKRANT TO GO UNDER HAMMER

:lol: classic stawman argument from pseudo sickulars.

Clearly you have nothing intelligent to say except Rant and vent your frustration. Go visit a shrink, but do not reply to my posts with such nonsense.

If you think I suffer fools gladly, you are mistaken.

Do you know what a strawman argument is?

Stop telling people what to do or how to behave @sshole.

You do not like my post, feel free to ignore me. What I told abingdonboy goes for you too and all your kind who want to knock down strawmen to gain some sort of victory that helps you feel special.
Post reported.
Use decent language.

I stand by my statement. Stop looking for messiah's.

Stop telling people what to do or how to behave @sshole.

You do not like my post, feel free to ignore me. What I told abingdonboy goes for you too and all your kind who want to knock down strawmen to gain some sort of victory that helps you feel special.

I am sure you are itching to tell us.

Be mature dear... Don't insult any one... not a right way...

More unsolicited advice :lol: ........... visit a shrink if you want to feel important.

You are only going to be disappointed if you think Modi is going to be the messiah for India.

He's the best choice for voters, for sure, but he's a man who will be hamstrung by the system.

You are only going to be disappointed if you think Modi is going to be the messiah for India.

He's the best choice for voters, for sure, but he's a man who will be hamstrung by the system.

A Strawman argument by someone asking if I knew what a strawman was !!! LOLL

The comedy never ends :lol:

Let me give it a shot ..........

If you continue to beat your wife, you are only going to get into more trouble. So it is better if you stop beating your wife. :enjoy:

..When was Congress govt. genuine about matters of defense or matter on national interest??? ..looking for a kick back here too...
Cure of all evil is..... Modi..

Please, Refrain from political BS on his thread. :angry:

On Topic> I hope any businessman buys this ship turns into museum.

I know chances of such happening are very less now.

Look like I am the first one to bring the may be "good" news here.

After Raj Thakare's comment on INS VIKRANT ; yesterday one member of standing committee of "BMCC" has propossed to save Vikarant by offereing 100 Cr INR from BMCC funds and may be a heritage status. Eventhoughh it likely to pass lets wait till it pass :)

BMC offers to procure INS Vikrant - The Times of India

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom