What's new

INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

Is there any plan to upgrade this carrier with SAMs/barak8 at later stage??

ok ok jani ab ship per baat bhi ker leen zara :) is per to ghusa nhi ho gay na
Itna paisa khudke ship pe laga dete to badiya tha. :D

Well its important to keep IN officers trained for AC operation. One of my acquaintance is Navigational officer on Viraat. Most probably they will be shifted to Viki, and Viraat may be used for training purposes.

Itna paisa khudke ship pe laga dete to badiya tha. :D

Well its important to keep IN officers trained for AC operation. One of my acquaintance is Navigational officer on Viraat. Most probably they will be shifted to Viki, and Viraat may be used for training purposes.

There aren't any freebies as our government has found out during this entire saga of Vikramaditya procurement.
But at USD 2.4 billion, this indeed is a very costly lesson.

@KRAIT, who is that member?
ontopic: I dont trust ruskies anymore.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't any freebies as our government has found out during this entire saga of Vikramaditya procurement.But at USD 2.4 billion, this indeed is a very costly lesson.
$ 2.4 billion includes those Mig 29K too (@arp2041 Kindly confirm). And IN chief said one thing that I think is very practical. Get me an AC in $ 2 billion, we will buy it on same day.

We had no choice. There were talks of QE class AC from Britain.

$ 2.4 billion includes those Mig 29K too (@arp2041 Kindly confirm). And IN chief said one thing that I think is very practical. Get me an AC in $ 2 billion, we will buy it on same day.

We had no choice. There were talks of QE class AC from Britain.

talks are still on but thats another matter any way which poster lost his relative kindli please tell

@Ayush What important deal ? 40% CCTV cameras were not working. We are killed at same place, exact same place over and over again.

I know these deals are important. But I am not feeling good today. 5 students were killed.

Shouldn't we also invest heavily in Internal Security right now ?
You hit the nail on the head! Just 5% of all security cameras are in working condition! And there's not a soul to monitor these! All these bureaucrat babus including the incompetent police just keep sitting on their goddamn a$$es earning hefty pay packets for doing sweet fu@k all! One hour out of eight working hours are spent in settling down in office, three hours of gossiping, two hours for lunch and tea breaks, one hour for packing up to go home, leaving just one hour for work, pushing files.

That's the story of the work ethics in our benighted country. These buggers have screwed it up, and how! And then we have our worthy politicians with their unidirectional gaze on how much money is to be made in the next mega contract. The country be damned! Politics has now degenerated into a roaring family business. A few poor sods getting killed now and then in terror strikes is just a bit of statistics for them.

This whole system sucks!! It bl00dywell stinks! Period! :tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't any freebies as our government has found out during this entire saga of Vikramaditya procurement.
But at USD 2.4 billion, this indeed is a very costly lesson.

If you get a completely refurbished AC + an entire air wing for this price, kindly tell me ;)

Back
Top Bottom