What's new

INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

Care to tell us which "India high end joint projects" will fit into the criteria of those nations India will cooperate? :lol:Take example of this Vicky...does it met Russian criteria? or if Russian gonna duplicate it for their own usage?:smokin:

English please - no idea what you are asking from me.

P.S. and you are all over the place,

you probably do not know how International organizations and countries do business and what is IP and what it really means to safeguard someone's research and technological advances.

Basically I was saying that these so call high end joint project is for India, none of those nations (japan, U.S, Russia...)want its for themself.

Barak 8, David's sling, Iron dome, FGFA, Rafale - not wanted by those respective countries defense forces??

and, how does viki come into a JV? it's a purchase of a refurbished ship made from Russia by India.

you probably do not know how International organizations and countries do business and what is IP and what it really means to safeguard someone's research and technological advances.

Barak 8, David's sling, Iron dome, FGFA, Rafale - not wanted by those respective countries defense forces??

and, how does viki come into a JV? it's a purchase of a refurbished ship made from Russia by India.

How can you be sure that those countries will use the same version of FGFA, Rafale as India counterpart? they problably have a better version...there is so call export Rafale and France domestic Rafale.

As for Viki, I just gave you an example of that Russia did it for money, if this Viki fit into Russiar crietria, they have the blue print and certainly could duplicate it and share the devlopment cost with India.

And I lol'd about your knowlged about internatioal orgainzation and countries busisness otherwise you guys won't get rip off so easily such with Viki deal.

How can you be sure that those countries will use the same version of FGFA, Rafale as India counterpart? they problably have a better version...there is so call export Rafale and France domestic Rafale.

As for Viki, I just gave you an example of that Russia did it for money, if this Viki fit into Russiar crietria, they have the blue print and certainly could duplicate it and share the devlopment cost with India.

And I lol'd about your knowlged about internatioal orgainzation and countries busisness otherwise you guys won't get rip off so easily such with Viki deal.

You LOL a lot albeit without content, you probably are a kid who doesn't know jack , I just pointed out your lack of knowledge when you mention the Vikramditya refurbishment purchase as a JV. Are you aware of something called a win win? it gets used in business a lot.

adios.

You LOL a lot albeit without content, you probably are a kid who doesn't know jack , I just pointed out your lack of knowledge when you mention the Vikramditya refurbishment purchase as a JV. Are you aware of something called a win win? it gets used in business a lot.

adios.

I didn't say that Viki is a JV, I just replied to your claim that Brahmos wasn't fit into Russian criteria, so I tried to point out none of your so call " high end joint projects" met other nations criteria includidng Viki.

I didn't say that Viki is a JV, I just replied to your claim that Brahmos wasn't fit into Russian criteria, so I tried to point out none of your so call " high end joint projects" met other nations criteria includidng Viki.

Maitri, Barak 8, PAK FA, MTA, ATHOS, ATMOS are joint venture products which incidentally will be used by both partnership companies. India is fairly new into defense production - we might see results down the line.

Maitri, Barak 8, PAK FA, MTA, ATHOS, ATMOS are joint venture products which incidentally will be used by both partnership companies. India is fairly new into defense production - we might see results down the line.

Have they committed to buy and sign firm order? :lol:, if not than it will be just a laugh stock as your Brahmos JV, and A.K Antony will have to beg other to buy again:rofl:. As for PAK FA, you can be sure that Russia gonna have their own domesic version and India will get the export version once again.

Have they committed to buy and sign firm order? :lol:, if not than it will be just a laugh stock as your Brahmos JV, and A.K Antony will have to beg other to buy again:rofl:. As for PAK FA, you can be sure that Russia gonna have their own domesic version and India will get the export version once again.

Are you distantly aware of a products innovation and sales cycle? Innovating a product is based on a perceived demand not firmed signed orders - India yet hasn't signed exact quantities orders for FGFA but have indicated a quantity that it might purchase - the same applies for all products which will stand true for the other products when it comes to both partnership companies.

As for the PAK FA - India has indicated that it will buy some quantity of PAK FA besides going for the FGFA version which seems to be a twin seater version.

As for Antony asking Russia to buy it - they haven't refused to buy it yet - have they?

Do you think that the Indians are smart enough to figure out that whatever French or Russia provide India would be the export (ie, downgrade) version of the air craft. And the TOT would be the down graded technology.

Do you think that the Indians are smart enough to figure out that whatever French or Russia provide India would be the export (ie, downgrade) version of the air craft. And the TOT would be the down graded technology.

:lol: The chinese smartness is on display all over the forum and on this thread as well, honestly in my two years on this forum other than Chinese Dragon I still have to come across a smart Chinese here, almost all of them are blabbering trolls, which is a shame actually because I thought they were a bit smart.

but the question, Who learn more and faster from foreign weapon? China or india?

India, because although beeing far behind China in the industrial field, technologically the gap is not that far in several fields, like radar and engines for example, where China might have get some own developed version into operational service now, but you still are facing techinical and performance issues like India does and remain dependent on foreign stopgaps for the moment. Indian developments in regard of radar are similar (AESA ground and AEW radars, fighter MMRs under development), while the engine development suffers performance issues as well, but are further behind China.

The key point however is, to improve yourself in these fields you have only 2 options

A to spend large ammounts of money and time to fix the problems alone and remain dependent on Russia
B to get the know how from somewhere else, be it from Ukraine as an alternative (which are rare), or the copy from other sources

India on the other side has the 3rd option by going into co-developments with foreign partners, either to fix our problems (Elta for additional modes in LRDEs puls doppler radar, possibly Snecma to fix Kaveris problems), or even our hands on NG technologies. And here you can see the difference of our relation to Russia at best, when you look at what they are offering us:

5th gen fighter co-development (while you still try to get your hands on Su 35 and it's techs)
AESA radars and co-development (Zhuk AE, BARS AESA, Pak FA AESA, while you might get IRBIS PESA now)
NG engine co-development (for FGFA, while you are trying to get 117S engines with TVC and SC capabilites, based on AL31)
MTA co-development
NG helicopter co-development
NG MBT co-development

Add the co-developments we have with Israel and now also France, soon possibly even more European countries and you see that we can learn faster with the access to these partners and higher techs, not to mention that our forces will get stronger as well, instead of waiting for years for low end indigenous stuff.

You still are ahead of us and personally I have no doubt that you will overtake the Russians and even some European countries someday, but it's not deniable that we benefit more currently with our way, the only problem is our national pride that comes in our way often, but that's another story.

Do you know in where is the shipbuilder that building most of USSR carriers? and all know that the training central for carrier of USSR lied in Ukraine, and UKraine have many advanced single technologies, many advanced equipments that left by USSR, all these are we need, and it is easier to get, why not, beside Ukraine

I know and from your point of view, with limited options it's the right way to go for sure, but it also shows that Russia DON'T offer you everything, that they would offer us and that was the point. Otherwise you wouldn't have navalised J15, because Russia rejected the sale of Su 33s.

About the so-called India-Russia joint project, seems you are very happy for these, you just pay money, most of work is did by Russian scientist, you can get all technologies? even you can, you can design and finish the similar project alone later?

I am very happy with such projects, since it gets us highly capable techs and weapons, on a partner level, not only the older export customer level and we get experience and know how of NG techs that we couldn't get otherwise, because we are not at that level yet and countries like the US for example don't share such techs. That's why teaming up for FGFA was clearly the waaaaay better choice for India, than beeing a minor partner, or even just an export customer of the F35.

Back
Top Bottom