What's new

INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

Our mistake instead ask rus to repair the ship it would be proper to purchase that scrape and to make it war capable in India.

well @ russians
we have no hurry you can give it after 10 or 20 yrs. Now we will say the rejection of the Rus fighters for the MMRCA is the good decisions from India.

(the problem to rus is seems for the Indo-Us nuclear energy contract, if it is so let it be rus may reject its all contracts for weapons to India) .

I think for all the weapons which are available in foreign market, Indigenous weapons are rejected, for which not the standard of India is very High (Just see the Missile tech).

If you get a completely refurbished AC + an entire air wing for this price, kindly tell me ;)

Wish i could!
But on serious note and India's limited option notwithstanding, the highly unprofessional approach of Russians towards the deal leaves a lot to be desired.

Finally the beast is coming

It can carry 16 Mig 29Ks and 10 helis

Ruskie utilize Indian funds training workers how to build a damn carrier. Ruskie sucks.

INS Vikramaditya will be delivered in November

The delivery of the INS Vikramaditya to the Indian navy is planned for November, confirmed the head of the Rusisa’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC) Alexander Fomin.

Earlier Vyacheslav Dzirkaln, deputy director of Russia's said that the carrier will be delivered to India in November 2013.

"In April, it is expected to place the ship to dry dock, in June and July the carrier will go for testing and somewhat in November - the official transfer of the ship will take place," Fomin told reporters.

"Now, work on dismantling damaged section, installation of new equipment is going on," he said.

Russia signs new defense contract with India - English pravda.ru
:rofl: He said "November" but he never said 2013

:rofl: He said "November" but he never said 2013

youre_so_funny_5828.jpg

Have to say, Russian are smart, under the name of Joint project and rip off someone to train their work and develop their technology, their partner get the hardware and some technology, but they get more, very very smart, China should be care of the joint project with Russia, we can't be the one that just pay for the project or only a few technicist be included in, the core technology must be got, otherwise, let it go off.

I think if Russians were not so lazy then they might have intiated there 6 Super Carrier program and even given off(SELL OFF) Indians there old carrier....

I think if Russians were not so lazy then they might have intiated there 6 Super Carrier program and even given off(SELL OFF) Indians there old carrier....

Next time just try to acquire basic English grammar skills before you post because I seriously dont know what you mean.

Next time just try to acquire basic English grammar skills before you post because I seriously dont know what you mean.

I mean that If Russians have tried to produce some new N-Carriers then they might placed on a position to sell their existing carrier with upgrades to IN...

I mean that If Russians have tried to produce some new N-Carriers then they might placed on a position to sell their existing carrier with upgrades to IN...

Under the current economic situation its unlikely that the Russians will build several nuclear ACs, however there are plans to build one. And the Vikramadaditya is actually very similar to the Kutzesnov, except that it can carry less aircraft.

Its Russian mistake which every one talks about in the world for not building N-Carriers which should have been started in 2004 and completed all of the 6 till 2015.

Back
Top Bottom