What's new

INS Vikramaditya was spied upon by NATO aircraft & ships

However, in that incident F-18s were scrambled to chase them away. How can the F-18s chase them away, if they do not have the power to shoot them down, if necessary?

The F-18's were in the air to retaliate against hostile action and guard against hostile intent.

Americans snooping on Vikramaditya? What on earth for? In about a year or two they will probably be all over the ship on one of the exercises that India routinely has with the U.S. As for the Americans being our enemy, some people just can't seem to resist smoking some potent stuff. The Chinese are pretty much buzzing us all over the place and yet....it is the Americans who are our enemy..:hitwall:

Hope they don't pass on the info to our adversaries!!
They got nothing from this circus. If ACC radars were emitting signals, then those sniffing dogs would have been detected from more than 100 mile away. Not to forget early scrambling of Mig 29 then had made any of their plans to pitch F-18 a wet dream.

They got nothing from this circus. If ACC radars were emitting signals, then those sniffing dogs would have been detected from more than 100 mile away. Not to forget early scrambling of Mig 29 then had made any of their plans to pitch F-18 a wet dream.

Its better if there is a signature of the carrier especially for U.S. subs. Don't want to sink the wrong Russian made carrier do we?o_O

Nothing to do with India. They might have mistaken Vikidi as Russian vessel.

However, in that incident F-18s were scrambled to chase them away. How can the F-18s chase them away, if they do not have the power to shoot them down, if necessary?
Its "Chased them away" or tailed. What you are thinking is "Forced them away" generally in own border.

Americans crave total control over the world. Therefore they will spy on everyone who pro and contra them.
Russia is very favorable to the amplification of India and China, as part of the American power will be automatically redirected to fight with them.

Its better if there is a signature of the carrier especially for U.S. subs. Don't want to sink the wrong Russian made carrier do we?o_O

Indians know how to change signatures of their naval ships and flotillas.

There are more chances of Americans amending their Ist Amendment than sinking Russian or Indian ship.

Indians know how to change signatures of their naval ships and flotillas.

There are more chances of Americans amending their Ist Amendment than sinking Russian or Indian ship.

Forget it, didn't get my joke. Anyways changing the signature of a ship means changing the engines and screws or propellers if you will.

Forget it, didn't get my joke. Anyways changing the signature of a ship means changing the engines and screws or propellers if you will.

I very well know how to use any opportunity even a joke to send my message across :-). And in this case one shouldn't expect me appreciating it at the cost what NATO pussies were trying to do at high seas.

Like I said we know how to change signatures, that should have given you a hint that I am aware of the procedures. To change signature of few of our naval machines is routine standard practice minus putting a new engine.

Regards

I very well know how to use any opportunity even a joke to send my message across :-). And in this case one shouldn't expect me appreciating it at the cost what NATO pussies were trying to do at high seas.

Like I said we know how to change signatures, that should have given you a hint that I am aware of the procedures. To change signature of few of our naval machines is routine standard practice minus putting a new engine.

Regards

Yeah since you couldn't comprehend my joke when I'm referring to Russian made carriers which there is more than one client that owns one besides you and another country that starts with a C. If we want to sink one, we need to know what we are sinking. And if you are pissed off by calling us pussies, thats fine, welcome to reality of the high seas. Prepared to be buzzed.

Yeah since you couldn't comprehend my joke when I'm referring to Russian made carriers which there is more than one client that owns one besides you and another country that starts with a C. If we want to sink one, we need to know what we are sinking. And if you are pissed off by calling us pussies, thats fine, welcome to reality of the high seas. Prepared to be buzzed.

So I was right that your joke was backed by some proud and sense of superiority which was rightly called out me. Now please cut the crap that I didn't got your joke.

Not only we are prepared to be buzzed but expose the same; still awaiting diplomatic response from your side.

So I was right that your joke was backed by some proud and sense of superiority which was rightly called out me. Now please cut the crap that I didn't got your joke.

Not only we are prepared to be buzzed but expose the same; still awaiting diplomatic response from your side.

Oh I'm sorry you didn't get a response to this disturbing trend? How long ago was this? Like I said get use to it buddy.

Because the US, like all carrier-operating navies, DOES enforce an exclusion-zone around their ACCs. If it was such a common occurrence such incidents wouldn't be news-worthy, would they?

Americans snooping on Vikramaditya? What on earth for? In about a year or two they will probably be all over the ship on one of the exercises that India routinely has with the U.S. As for the Americans being our enemy, some people just can't seem to resist smoking some potent stuff. The Chinese are pretty much buzzing us all over the place and yet....it is the Americans who are our enemy..:hitwall:

US snoops on India for same reasons the IAF and IN do not trust the US. You need to read up more to understand to what extend IAF and IN go to keep US out of Indian strategic matters before you attempt cheer leading for the US. Having a few exercises does not mean we are in bed with them. India will be hosting a few exercises with China too. It means squat.

If you can pull your head out of your *** you will see a bit more clearly. Chinese are known enemies, so there is nothing to comment about them.

Some folks were bored to death so they took the decision to fly over the CV and take some pics of it to share with their women back home。

Back
Top Bottom