What's new

INS Vikramaditya was spied upon by NATO aircraft & ships

And i am wonder....that P3C Orion came on top of that carrier and they even didn't know about it......where were their radars and all electronic systems......that means a plane can come on top of that carrier and drop the bombs to sink that without knowing the crew on board..........Is that a Really Aircraft carrier or its Iron and Steel floating on the water...:lol:

True, so pakistani P-3Cs should have an easy time coming and dropping bombs on it, they are welcome to try. When they are not hiding from their own citizens, that is.

Escalation? Now? A year & odd later? I think not. Still haven't seen any official confirmation being reported anywhere.

How do you know the escalation did not happen earlier ? its only reported now since Viki is in the news for all the right reasons.

Oooh...Norway......scary that.:lol:

No.... NATO you hypocrite. The largest and most powerful Military alliance know in the history of mankind.

Err...that would be international law. I said the supposed spying is irrelevant & overblown. As for the editoralisation.....usually used when one seems unable to make an argument without it.:lol: Not like I'm in need of any cerificates from you.

Its it you who is foundering for support after making ridiculous claim that spying on Viki is all right since it happened in Russia :lol: No person in their right mind would buy such an absurd argument.

Viki was India's the day India-Russia signed the agreement. The matter shows US intent and mindset. A warning and lessons for days ahead.

Back
Top Bottom