What's new

INS Arihant : Updates & Discussion

Gentlemen - let's answer the questions posed by some trollers objectively.

Is the Arihant powered with a reactor AS OF DATE? - knowledgeable replies please.
Is it to be launched any time in the near future - knowledgeable replies please.

It doesn't matter what China has to show or does not have to show. When we know our product is going to be launched, then let's give answers in a manner befitting a sane discussion.

Chinese trollers - India is not upto your mark. Happy? Now let's wait for the Arihant to be launched and then you can have some cake and champagne from us to enjoy the celebrations when (it is launched - with pictures and perhaps a video to convince you whenever it is released).

Till then, let's have a healthy respect and a balanced approach to issues like the way your own good forumer "GENESIS" has.

I have a question nto regarding the carrier, but of India intentions. Since this is asked of China quite a lot, what is India's intentions with these carriers?

Projecting power abroad? How far and to where? To South China sea? Into Mediterranean? Or pacific, Atlantic? Or what country?

Can't be just Indian ocean.

Even with three carriers it's not enough for US other than to MAYBE deter a little bit.

Against China? But with current Chinese tech and numbers we can't really effectively challenge Indian navy within two decades regardless of three or one carrier.

After two decades, depending on Indian progress, maybe we can effectively contain India in a battle in the Indian oceam, but by then at least one of those carriers will need to be scrapped and a new one needed.

It can't be India's immediate neighbors or even countries that would have a interest there, since India I would say is the clear second to third power in the Indian ocean for three to five decades. With the wildcard being China and how far China reaches, of course India also has a say.

So what is the purpose of three carriers.

I have a question nto regarding the carrier, but of India intentions. Since this is asked of China quite a lot, what is India's intentions with these carriers?

Projecting power abroad? How far and to where? To South China sea? Into Mediterranean? Or pacific, Atlantic? Or what country?

Even with three carriers it's not enough for US other than to MAYBE deter a little bit.

Against China? But with current Chinese tech and numbers we can't really effectively challenge Indian navy within two decades regardless of three or one carrier.

After two decades, depending on Indian progress, maybe we can effectively contain India in a battle in the Indian oceam, but by then at least one of those carriers will need to be scrapped and a new one needed.

It can't be India's immediate neighbors or even countries that would have a interest there, since India I would say is the clear second to third power in the Indian ocean for three to five decades. With the wildcard being China and how far China reaches, of course India also has a say.

It would be the first time I see you not trolling and asking :woot:
So I would try to answer you.

Intensions of the carriers - Indian carriers
- it depends on the doctrine of operations eg the US carriers are made to porject force anywhere in the world. However Indian doctrine is safe gaurd its interests in IOR. Indian carrier force backed by our geographical location advantage can chock any adversary trying to be smart @ss in IOR ;)

- IOR is for sure but can do from gulf of aden to malacca

- You like it or not Chinese Navy cant dominate in IOR and same is true for IN in SCS. Even after two decades and China having 5 CBG cant enter IOR with brute force. If I am not wrong Indian CBG dont have to engage your CBGs just defencive cover and land lauched flankers can deal with anything to mallacca. A&N base and new coastal bases will be key to this. Which are already up and running.

- You are Chinese ( hoping ) so you will belive what your force said. But if you think rational PLAN is new to this field. You will need 7/10 years to mature CBG operations. Its not something you can mass produce in short time. You need man power - trainned man power. And keep up with technology. Like you said after 2 decades there will be total diffrent scenarios . Can Chinese keep up with new tech ??? India can always get help but thats not the option availble to you ;)

- 3 carriers is a datance dream. Not before 2025. Idea is one carrier on each coast and one under maintenance. "VIKIDI" and IAC-1 are starting points of new era. IAC-2 will be the one you should look for.

Gentlemen - let's answer the questions posed by some trollers objectively.

Is the Arihant powered with a reactor AS OF DATE? - knowledgeable replies please.
Is it to be launched any time in the near future - knowledgeable replies please.

It doesn't matter what China has to show or does not have to show. When we know our product is going to be launched, then let's give answers in a manner befitting a sane discussion.

Chinese trollers - India is not upto your mark. Happy? Now let's wait for the Arihant to be launched and then you can have some cake and champagne from us to enjoy the celebrations when (it is launched - with pictures and perhaps a video to convince you whenever it is released).

Till then, let's have a healthy respect and a balanced approach to issues like the way your own good forumer "GENESIS" has.

What good can that bring. He will not believe anything you told him. Thats what he do ;)
Tell him something he will ask for proof but at the same time he will judge our projects by their photoshop work. Just ignore him

Of course Arihant's reactor has gone critical months ago but since its ( Sub ) still in test phase external power is still on board.

It is supposed to enter sea trials after monsoon fades a little as sea need to clam for trial. So say August end. Actual SLBM launch will be part of trial and will happen late this years or early next years

GENESIS :woot: you surely don't know the fella ;) correct name would be Chinese-Dragon

I don't want to get into the debate of Genesis having two IDs (as Chinese Dragon and Genesis). What I have seen of him as Genesis is mostly well balanced posts.

For my own curiosity, I went back to DIF and got some updates on the Arihant and I would concur with Sergi's observations on the reactors going 'critical'.

Thanks Sergi for the responses and hope from now on , the discussions can be about what Arihant is and what it cannot be in trollers eyes.

Cheers mate
:)

I don't want to get into the debate of Genesis having two IDs (as Chinese Dragon and Genesis). What I have seen of him as Genesis is mostly well balanced posts.

For my own curiosity, I went back to DIF and got some updates on the Arihant and I would concur with Sergi's observations on the reactors going 'critical'.

Thanks Sergi for the responses and hope from now on , the discussions can be about what Arihant is and what it cannot be in trollers eyes.

Cheers mate
:)

Hahahaha your post made me laugh
- First thing if you are replying me then please use post quoting
- I didnt not said Genesis is chinese dragon :rofl: you misunderstood me
- I dont know from where you get his balanced opinion but I dont wana get in to that. All I know is he/she is famous for his trolling. Even few chinese members disowned him
- what I mean was if you need a balanced opnion form a chinese member the correct member should be "Chinese dragon" and very wrong memeber should be Hong Hu ;)

- I will recomment read some posts of both members and you will understan what i mean if you want to

Has the reactor gone critical?

Ok,I will rephrase my question:

Has the reactor been formally declared “critical”?:azn:

Has the reactor gone critical?

Ok,I will rephrase my question:

Has the reactor been formally declared “critical”?:azn:

This is what i got.
'' Arihant’s PWR has gone critical but HATs will take at least 8 months to complete.''Anyone knows what those initials mean?

This is what i got.
'' Arihant’s PWR has gone critical but HATs will take at least 8 months to complete.''Anyone knows what those initials mean?

HAT = Harbor Acceptance Trial .

SAT = Sea Acceptance Trial .

This is confusing . According to latest news , HAT was almost complete and the sub was scheduled for SAT within two months .

This is what i got.

PWR: Pressurized Water Reactor
HATs: Harbour Acceptance Tests.

Now what's my prize?

This may be difficult for you to understand but...THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND CHINA

Back
Top Bottom