What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

I have nothing to prove because I stated BS. I'm just stating a fact that might be hard for you to swallow because it's was just my fantasy.

Agreed cr@p and lies can never be proven.

Remember: Denial is the first step.

:lol:

:rofl: As if I haven't traveled through Delhi airport in the 90's, you post stunk of BS all over. The scenario you portrayed - I pictured Pakistani airports immediately, because I have seen some Muslims in India and their houses and I must say they are not quite hygiene lovers.

:rofl: As if I haven't traveled through Delhi airport in the 90's, you post stunk of BS all over. The scenario you portrayed - I pictured Pakistani airports immediately, because I have seen some Muslims in India and their houses and I must say they are not quite hygiene lovers.

Maybe they took us to the Indian Muslim part of the airport.

Is any Pakistani city getting a metro platform in the near future ?

Karachi will. Don't know when construction will start.

You make it sound as if you were herded around - not the thread to discuss it, let's drop it.

That's a good move .
Implementing a metro in a crowded city like Karachi is gonna help the people massively . BTW when is the deadline for this project mate .

Hey Pakistanis and Indians, why don't u all just shut up and stay on the topic yaar. Kindly do not derail the thread, i really get valuable information about the construction status of some project, which is really helpful for me while deciding route to my daughter's school. This valuable information might get lost in your bak bak.

So please !!! let the ppl posting pictures do their job .

A Lahore Metro Bus Elevated Station

1101710251-1.jpg

1101710251-2.gif

37110_480989795272965_1813111283_n.jpg

295170_480989915272953_307384323_n.jpg

@Aeronaut this thread is on Developments of Pakistan, why some members posting indian airport pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut this thread is on Developments of Pakistan, why some members posting indian airport pictures?

they are trolling report them, i know many pakistani members go in their thread But indians will Start bashing Them Even When They Ask Only good Questions !!

1101710160-1.jpg

1101710160-2.gif

Work Begins on Another Flyover In karachi At this time 5 Flyovers Undercounstruction At same Time!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about pakistan's situation but i think if the airlines are in bad shape then it must be because of excessive government interventions and regulations.
Privatize and liberalize the sector and see development!
Its only PIA, shaheen air and Airblue are growing rapidly, even bhoja air is coming back this year.

Back
Top Bottom