Turkey
f-35.jpg

f35mou.jpg

F35%20center%20fuselage%20assembly.jpg

Turkishpartnersf35.jpg

thanks cabatli_53
just adding this one :lol:

a400msddf35manf0231.jpg

The 1st prototype was delivered already to Northrop gunman. full delivery will start of 400 units.

turkey is making 51% of engine parts and fuselage
that's great
its mean turkey b=can make its own stealth jet

in fact we already initiated a program TFX or its better to say indigenous fighter jet ( it is in conceptional design phase) but sure its not something like this

IMZA_TOREN_WEB.jpg

Quasar, you probably dont know. but what is Norway contributing in this with...

unfortunately I dont know anything specific about it except the fact that they are Level 3 partner like us and they decided to develop a new missile, the Joint Strike Missile, JSM, which can be carried externally and internally in the bomb bay of the F-35 like our SOM :) but sure you know it already! sorry silko!

in fact we already initiated a program TFX or its better to say indigenous fighter jet ( it is in conceptional design phase) but sure its not something like this

My point was building parts of F-35 does not mean you people can build a 5 generation AC. Still plenty of research is needed (which you guys are capable of)

thanks brother! yes I got your point! which is off course true!

Impressive. Turkish industries are smart; they have the political will and the technical know-how to make hi-tech stuff. Shouldn't take them more than a few more years to come up with their own development as well. :)

so this is the parts the Turkish side is making?

It is only workshare of TAI as a second source of this section after Northrop Grumman. As you see with other image that There are lots of other Turkish institutes manufacturing parts for F-35's. Only 7 Turkish institutes grabed more than 7 billion $ workshare for 100 F-35 Turkey is going to order...

f-35----.jpg

Back
Top Bottom