What's new

Induction of Tejas

Thank you for the wonderful post, especially something related to my profession. But just to point out a small problem there, the Airbus Beluga aircraft u posted as an attempt to educate me is an aircraft that transport aircraft sections from different production plants to the Final Assembly Plant. There is a similar aircraft in service for Boeing named the DreamLifter.

Now the real issue here, I asked for an instance where a flying display fighter aircraft was Reassembled at an airshow venue and u show me transport planes that carry aircraft segment for their Assembly? Don't you think we are talking about apples and oranges here? I am still eagerly waiting on your insight into the actual question. Unless you want to admit your lack of knowledge in the field and acknowledge ur attemp to troll? Regards

Understood!!:enjoy:.... Sorry to ask but - DXB /AUH/ SHJ?

DXB :-)

Good Day!

Last edited:
Thank you for the wonderful post, especially something related to my profession. But just to point out a small problem there, the Airbus Beluga aircraft u posted as an attempt to educate me is an aircraft that transport aircraft sections from different production plants to the Final Assembly Plant. There is a similar aircraft in service for Boeing named the DreamLifter.

Now the real issue here, I asked for an instance where a flying display fighter aircraft was Reassembled at a airshow venue and u show me transport planes that carry aircraft segment for their Assembly? Don't you think we are talking about apples and oranges here? I am still eagerly waiting on your insight into the actual question. Unless you want to admit your lack of knowledge in the field and acknowledge ur attemp to troll? Regards

Good Day!

Honestly was waiting for you to reply to @General Observer :-)

Me AAN:laugh:

Now the real issue here, I asked for an instance where a flying display fighter aircraft was Reassembled at an airshow venue and u show me transport planes that carry aircraft segment for their Assembly? Don't you think we are talking about apples and oranges here? I am still eagerly waiting on your insight into the actual question. Unless you want to admit your lack of knowledge in the field and acknowledge ur attemp to troll? Regards

Good Day!

I think it's adequate to show that aircraft can be transported in pieces to a destination. You can find yourself specific examples if you want to.

I guess we can agree that not all aircraft are flown to airshows? But I believe the original question was: Can the tejas fly under normal operation without going down, is it proven?

Whether China likes it or not the Water from Tibet would always flow towards India, both literally and figuratively. Water from Tibet would never flow towards China.

O'really :rofl:, when we built dams, India is crying like apocalypse as such as the end of world, imagine if we divert the water :lol:

still better than some copy paste technology

you don't even know how to copy...LMAO

Disassemble, transport, reassemble. It's actually common practice.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it's adequate to show that aircraft can be transported in pieces to a destination. You can find yourself specific examples if you want to.

I guess we can agree that not all aircraft are flown to airshows? But I believe the original question was: Can the tejas fly under normal operation without going down, is it proven?

U aren't actually proving any of ur past claims with this. But let's put it to rest without dragging it.

Now as for your current question which I understand means Can Tejas fly under operational profile excluding it's testing phase? I'd say we'll have to wait and see since it is only now that the aircraft has been inducted officially to the airforce, which is the same for every aircraft really. I don't really understand the point of your question. It's like asking if F16 was operationally proven before it was inducted, answer is no. Every aircraft becomes operationally proven when it is inducted. I'd say from the testing phase it has been extremely safe and I hope it will be the same in operational service. Again, your question really doesn't make any point. Can I guess that you don't have an aviation background? Just asking, no offence.

Good Day!

As what @R!CK said , u question isn't very clear

Didn't we show u that the aircraft flew 3300+ kms to the Bahrain air show? post#26

U aren't actually proving any of ur past claims with this. But let's put it to rest without dragging it.

Now as for your current question which I understand means Can Tejas fly under operational profile excluding it's testing phase? I'd say we'll have to wait and see since it is only now that the aircraft has been inducted officially to the airforce, which is the same for every aircraft really. I don't really understand the point of your question. It's like asking if F16 was operationally proven before it was inducted, answer is no. Every aircraft becomes operationally proven when it is inducted. I'd say from the testing phase it has been extremely safe and I hope it will be the same in operational service. Again, your question really doesn't make any point. Can I guess that you don't have an aviation background? Just asking, no offence.

Good Day!

Well, I kind of did prove my point, but if you want such specifics to answer your very particular set of questions, you can find such examples in your own time. As for your other question, yes, I come from a parallel field...

As what @R!CK said , u question isn't very clear

Didn't we show u that the aircraft flew 3300+ kms to the Bahrain air show? post#26

What I meant is actual operational performance. Does it stack up when put under routine and combat situations and hit target performance results, flight cycles and such for example. A return flight isn't adequate to judge.

Well, I kind of did prove my point, but if you want such specifics to answer your very particular set of questions, you can find such examples in your own time. As for your other question, yes, I come from a parallel field...

What I meant is actual operational performance. Does it stack up when put under routine and combat situations and hit target performance results, flight cycles and such for example. A return flight isn't adequate to judge.
you do know that the Aircraft is just Inducted to a sq. couple of weeks back and had being in testing all this time. ITS IS TOO SOON to judge anything. Best u do some research first before commenting, if you are too lazy , then just don't comment :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom