What's new

Induction of Tejas

Yes, by writing the post. Any sources to prove that the tejas can sustain flight during normal operations, not just at airshows?

Go troll somewhere else, idiot.

Yes, by writing the post. Any sources to prove that the tejas can sustain flight during normal operations, not just at airshows?

Go troll somewhere else, idiot.

So is there any proof that the Tejas can actually sustain prolonged periods of airborne time without crashing?

Do u think your parents had any proof that you won't be defective before you were born? Stop being a troll and try to make a positive contribution in life.

If you really want an answer for your question, show patience and let Time answer you.

Good day to you and all!

?????? well shows how little u know!

Boos ! A flight of 2 Tejas Flew There!!!! This is pretty much documented ! do some research first before commenting!!

Source that they made it there under their own power?

Do u think your parents had any proof that you won't be defective before you were born? Stop being a troll and try to make a positive contribution in life.

If you really want an answer for your question, show patience and let Time answer you.

Good day to you and all!

It's called ultrasound....

Disassemble, transport, reassemble. It's actually common practice.

Very bright idea. If u actually thought military aircraft get reassembled at air show venue, I'd hope you can differentiate between a helicopter and an aircraft if u spot one. Nd a brilliant effort tryng to share your valuable insights albeit while tryng to insult a country's effort. You did very well, in making a fool of urself. Cheers.

Source that they made it there under their own power?

It's called ultrasound....

If only ultra sound could detect brain damage, maybe we could spare this conversation. :-)

A very good day to you smart boy!

Last edited:
Very bright idea. If u actually thought military aircraft get reassembled at air show venue, I'd hope you can differentiate between a helicopter and an aircraft if u spot one. Nd a brilliant effort tryng to share your valuable insights albeit while tryng to insult a country's effort. You did very well, in making a fool of urself. Cheers.

If only ultra sound could detect brain damage, maybe we could spare this conversation. :-)

A very good day to you smart boy!

If you thought all fighters fly themselves to airshows halfway around the world, I seriously hope your parents had the option to do an ultrasound scan of their fetus before your mother gave birth lol...

Yes Genius It flew there!

"The team is Left Bangalore on January 5 and halt at Jamnagar, followed by a stopover at Muscat for refuelling before arriving at Bahrain’s Sakhir Airbase"

Where is that from? Can't be bothered copying that into a Google search

If you thought all fighters fly themselves to airshows halfway around the world, I seriously hope your parents had the option to do an ultrasound scan of their fetus before your mother gave birth lol...

Where is that from? Can't be bothered copying that into a Google search

I'd like to be more educated nd request you to provide an instance where a flying display fighter aircraft gets reassembled at the airshow venue. I'm from the field and I'd really like to learn from your deep knowledge about the topic.

Yes Genius It flew there!

"The team is Left Bangalore on January 5 and halt at Jamnagar, followed by a stopover at Muscat for refuelling before arriving at Bahrain’s Sakhir Airbase"
@General Observer

You can wake up someone who's sleeping but what if he's just acting to sleep? Some people engage in this forum only to troll or spread their stupidity. Don't bother educating the ignorant. But a good post afterall. Cheers

Good Day!

I'd like to be more educated nd request you to provide an instance where a flying display fighter aircraft gets reassembled at the airshow venue. I'm from the field and I'd really like to learn from your deep knowledge about the topic.

You can wake up someone who's sleeping but what if he's just acting to sleep? Some people engage in this forum only to troll or spread their stupidity. Don't bother educating the ignorant. But a good post afterall. Cheers

Good Day!
Understood!!:enjoy:.... Sorry to ask but - DXB /AUH/ SHJ?

Good Day!

http://www.airbus.com/company/aircr...t-built/transport-of-major-aircraft-sections/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom