What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

I would say 15-20 years to get to where Indonesia is now.

Anyway, BD holds the long-term advantage as it is an overwhelming single ethnic-state and has no ethnic divisions like Indonesia has.

many great Nation is build upon diversity

so you not need to shy away, today Bangladesh is several decades behind Indonesia just accept the truth.
Just like Vietnam members in earlier days claming about being major power and superpower in ASEAN, miss that days :smitten:

Anyway, isn't wise if BD comparing economy, military, or influence with Pakistan or even Indonesia.
Name one that is still in existence?
United States, and India, your friendly neighbor.

I´m too young to have children yet, maybe in 2 or 3 years. I still want enjoy life. ;)

That said i never used any drugs in my entire life. My parents teached me to stay away from it.

Death penalty often hits people who are innocent. What if you have a corrupt police officer who puts something into your bag for example?

the douchebag want money, not wanna to get you sentenced for capital punishment as it will drag him too

Ah i had mentioned before, the ones who get sentenced for capital punishment is somebody who had been convicted as the drug lord, kingpin and in possession of large scale drugs or had been positively in possession of the drugs processing machines and other production facilities. We are not killing small times drug dealer who just owns small number of meths or so on.

Name one that is still in existence?

US of A

I´m too young to have children yet, maybe in 2 or 3 years. I still want enjoy life. ;)

That said i never used any drugs in my entire life. My parents teached me to stay away from it.

Death penalty often hits people who are innocent. What if you have a corrupt police officer who puts something into your bag for example?
That is another problem sir.

Yes, US was great when it was 90% White English speaking Christians.
Now it is another story with racist killings an everyday
occurrence.

Human nature likes homogenuity and dislikes diversity.

Bro ignore these Bengali nationalists, for the first time in history some positive news is coming out for them so they have lost their mind. Comparing Bangladesh with a G20 nation, seriously wtf. Whenever somebody mentions their low GDP they will immediately start moaning about Pakistani "oppression" and theft of their economy. A simple walk over to the World Bank Databank suggests otherwise however

Thanks. When we look at the statistic, we can clearly see that Indonesia perform quite well with growth average around 6% to 9% up until the asia financial crisis in 1998. But we made speedy recovery after that. I don't quite understand what this particular Bangladeshi brag about their economy... it doesn't look impresive at all.

Snap 2016-07-31 at 21.04.26.jpg

Snap 2016-07-31 at 21.23.33.jpg

Snap 2016-08-01 at 00.16.13.jpg

Snap 2016-07-31 at 21.25.43.jpg

Last edited:
That is another problem.
Yes, US was great when it was 90% White English speaking Christians.
Now it is another story with racist killings an everyday
occurrence.

You do not see the truth of what you say as 90% white christian. They came out of German, English, Italic and even arabic ethnic.

the douchebag want money, not wanna to get you sentenced for capital punishment as it will drag him too

Ah i had mentioned before, the ones who get sentenced for capital punishment is somebody who had been convicted as the drug lord, kingpin and in possession of large scale drugs or had been positively in possession of the drugs processing machines and other production facilities. We are not killing small times drug dealer who just owns small number of meths or so on.

US of A

But that would be absolute horror. I mean if i imagine i enter with my friends for holiday through airport, get called into a seperate room and some corrupt asshole says he found drugs in my bag. What then? Thats like a gun hold at your head in your country basicly.

Finally the truth exposed. We are dealing with racist mentality that can't and won't accept diversity. Human race and its society created with soo much diversity so that we can know each other and cooperate.

Last edited:
Usa was formed by many ethnic. And what you say about your couny
But that would be absolute horror. I mean if i imagine i enter with my friends for holiday through airport, get called into a seperate room and some corrupt asshole says he found drugs in my bag. What then? Thats like a gun hold at your head in your country basicly.
It may happen, Sir. But it be realize if you attract it, or you are just get a bad luck, nor badfate .... and i do hope it never happen.

The whole airport is monitored by security camera, there's no way mischievous authority can setup such thing undetected by the security system.

If he is guilty he should be hanged crime has no nationality as such selling death like drugs these guys don't deserve mercy no matter what

I don't think Indonesia govt has any personal enemy ship with him he caught and he should be hanged

actually, not many cases like that happened in Indonesia (i will not dare to say that's had not been happened in the past but the chance is very slim like 1 per tens million), and if such case happened it will causing uproar in Media and diplomatic crisis and we working hard to prevent that. As you can see Indonesia till now still attract many visitors from Western countries like Netherlands, France, Australia, British, USA and other in millions. If such of case happened in daily basics, we are mostly sure our tourism industry is will not flourish or keep growing like today

The whole airport is monitored by security camera, there's no way mischievous authority can setup such thing undetected by the security system.

the chance is very slim or nearing zero percentage

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom