What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

Agree, there's no such incident before to justified the fear.

well, we are following the customs in the region..... to have a country like Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand as your competitor actually is very good to uplift your standard.....

Agree, there's no such incident before to justified the fear.
Yeah. There are many corrupt security member in all nation, include in Indonesia, i do agree with@madokaft

He won't be hanged, he will be shot. :D

We have zero enemy, even north korea have a good bilateral relation with us. On paper, Israel maybe...
It does not means that we have not face a challenges from the other nation.

Thanks. When we look at the statistic, we can clearly see that Indonesia perform quite well with growth average around 6% to 9% up until the asia financial crisis in 1998. But we made speedy recovery after that. I don't quite understand what this particular Bangladeshi brag about their economy... it doesn't look impresive at all.

No-one is bragging here. I just corrected a fellow citizen of yours who was trying to put BD down.

What Indonesia has achieved in the 67 years of independence is nothing special as you are barely middle income. If Indonesia was like Malaysia, at least then that would be something to shout about.

The amount of people not being able to comprehend simple English is quite high it seems at pdf.

No-one is bragging here. I just corrected a fellow citizen of yours who was trying to put BD down.

What Indonesia has achieved in the 67 years of independence is nothing special as you are barely middle income. If Indonesia was like Malaysia, at least then that would be something to shout about.

The amount of people not being able to comprehend simple English is quite high it seems at pdf.
Sir, we have not a motive to Bd as nation down, in many good aspect, as we learn from another. But you have success in provoke us to do so. Congratulate.
We are proud with our own language, that is why you see there least english use on our own citizen. We are proud to be Indonesian no mater how you or other foreign said. About economy i thought @benedict post had asnwer you.

Sir, we have not a motive to Bd as nation down, in many good aspect, as we learn from another. But you have success in provoke us to do so. Congratulate.
We are proud with our own language, that is why you see there least english use on our own citizen. We are proud to be Indonesian no mater how you or other foreign said. Economic comparing look at what others shown before.

Sorry there are double post reply
...We learn some good aspect from your smart peoples as we do learn from any others....

That must be u sir.

Indonesia start from the very bottom of the world economic pyramid. We are the 16th largest economy in the world right now. Is that really difficult for you to comprehend this achievement? As a nation, Indonesia has gone a long way toward the Great Indonesia vision. Our target is to become the 7th largest economy in the world within 15years time, around 2030.

Last edited:
That must be u sir.

Indonesia start from the very bottom of the world economic pyramid. We are the 16th largest economy in the world right now. Is that really difficult for you to comprehend this achievement? As a nation, Indonesia has gone a long way toward the Great Indonesia vision. Our target is to become the 7th largest economy in the world within 15years time, around 2030.

Your dream to be 7th largest economy in 2030 is only a fantacy ... How can you achieve it if currently you are still one of the poorest country in South East Asia (lower middle economic group) .. and based on data available ... Your GDP per capita can't reach a level of USD4k (nominal value) because the incapability of your gov't to strengthen your IDR against other foreign currencies, especially USD .. meanwhile other countries in SEA like Malaysia and Thailand (even PH) can stabilize their"currency" for long time ...

I think you have to work extra hard and think out of the box to achieve that goal ...

Your dream to be 7th largest economy in 2030 is only a fantacy ... How can you achieve it if currently you are still one of the poorest country in South East Asia (lower middle economic group) .. and based on data available ... Your GDP per capita can't reach a level of USD4k (nominal value) because the incapability of your gov't to strengthen your IDR against other foreign currencies, especially USD .. meanwhile other countries in SEA like Malaysia and Thailand (even PH) can stabilize their"currency" for long time ...

I think you have to work extra hard and think out of the box to achieve that goal ...
Hey do understand the post? It about our goal to gain the 7th biggest ekonomi in the world. GDP per capita has ne relevant with this.
Come on have you see the resent post from another? Think again, do not make your country shame(what ever nation you belong to, for i am doubt you are malays) read again and understand it.

Thanks. When we look at the statistic, we can clearly see that Indonesia perform quite well with growth average around 6% to 9% up until the asia financial crisis in 1998. But we made speedy recovery after that. I don't quite understand what this particular Bangladeshi brag about their economy... it doesn't look impresive at all.

View attachment 322201

View attachment 322202

View attachment 322223

View attachment 322204

Don't mind him his single ethnic state is a joke. It's the poorest country in Asia.

Hey do understand the post? It about our goal to gain the 7th biggest ekonomi in the world.

Nevermind him comrade. When Indonesia complete her maritime axis agenda, and once again retain her powerful military strength and economic clout, we will start anexing malaysian territory, crippling their trade and erasing their tiny economic footprint from the world. :butcher:

Last edited:
Don't mind him his single ethnic state is a joke. It's the poorest country in Asia.

This single ethnic state is better than your multi-ethnic mess in a lot of social indicators.

And sadly your had 24 extra years of independence.

Nevermind him comrade. When Indonesia complete her maritime axis agenda, and once again retain her powerful military strength and economic cloud, we will start anexing malaysian territory, crippling their trade and erasing their tiny economic footprint in the world. :butcher:
Thanks. But i do thought that he/she is our own coward fellow.

Jakarta capital of indonesia

27154372433_0296371012_b.jpg

Dhaka bangladesh
dhaka-003.jpg

hahahahaha Bangladesh people are funny

Last edited:
Nevermind him comrade. When Indonesia complete her maritime axis agenda, and once again retain her powerful military strength and economic cloud, we will start anexing malaysian territory, crippling their trade and erasing their tiny economic footprint in the world. :butcher:

Please explain to us more detail of your rational arguments .. How can you achieve your goal to be the 7th largest economy in 2030? :-)

Jakarta capital of indonesia

27154372433_0296371012_b.jpg

Dhaka bangladesh
dhaka-003.jpg

hahahahaha Bangladesh people are funny

Clown, why not wait another 22 years to take into
account the extra years of Independence to make a comparison? Is that a bit too much for you to
comprehend?

Please explain to us more detail of your rational arguments .. How can you achieve your goal to be the 7th largest economy in 2030? :-)

They will keep that clown in power who cannot even
achieve 5% GDP growth but is good at shooting
people he claims are drug-dealers.

Last edited:
@UKBengali

bla bla bla this sh1t over and over again.. Singapore got their independence 20 years later than us yet they are very successful and Haiti got their independence from France since 1825 and now they are one of the poorest countries in the world.

that is fact

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom