What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

evry single study shows that death penalty has zero effect on crime. its just archaic and primitive

Countries that carry out the death penalty are immature and let
their base emotions run over logic.

bangladesi brag about their economic growth against Indonesia is a good joke though, even you guys keep growing at 7 percents u need decades to catch us and u need us to be stagnanted too

No-one one is bragging about BD 7% GDP growth - although this is not as high as BD will
get since major infrastructure is being put in place now to propel the growth to 8-9% a year
by the early 2020s.

You got caught trying to put down BD and cannot refute my argument that Indonesia had
22 year head start over BD in independence. Without this advantage Indonesia will have
no economic advantage over BD now.

like its matter for us your opinion

Your country is on food aid. Our opinion does matter.

We are what is the standard for humanity. The pinnacle of human society. I understand very well that not evryone can have our high values and standards. But over time you will be able to evolve.

Our weakness is that we are so full ofourself.

I struggle to buy a new iPad and dont do it because there are rumors that a new one is released this autumn.

People like myself often forget that there are nations like yours where people wake up and dont know where to get food.

what else we can do if someone not hear humanitarian requests? Arrest 2 Indonesian charge them to be of Alqaida and Taliban financier and do same with them.. as they do with our national.. they will learn this way..

We should change our anti narcotics laws for those countries who hang or behead people on drug charges.. hang their citizen too if they are involve in drug trafficking in Pakistan..

We also have death penalty for narcotics dealers.

Your country is on food aid. Our opinion does matter.

We are what is the standard for humanity. The pinnacle of human society. I understand very well that not evryone can have our high values and standards. But over time you will be able to evolve.

Our weakness is that we are so full ofourself.

I struggle to buy a new iPad and dont do it because there are rumors that a new one is released this autumn.

People like myself often forget that there are nations like yours where people wake up and dont know where to get food.

Hey, your cheap talk about humanity doesn't sell out very well here, and please the aid story is was so yesterday. And actually, the ones who give Indonesia much financial aid is Japan and USA, not some miscellaneous European country called Italy

And your story about Ipad doesn't related to the topic here

Countries that carry out the death penalty are immature and let
their base emotions run over logic.

No-one one is bragging about BD 7% GDP growth - although this is not as high as BD will
get since major infrastructure is being put in place now to propel the growth to 8-9% a year
by the early 2020s.

You got caught trying to put down BD and cannot refute my argument that Indonesia had
22 year head start over BD in independence. Without this advantage Indonesia will have
no economic advantage over BD now.

Yes, the BD bla-bla story is doesn't end very well, besides we actually got to manage to be ahead of you in every index indicator . 22 year head start is not very much actually, regarding the very low base Indonesia had after our War against communism which ended in 1965-66.

Yes, the BD bla-bla story is doesn't end very well, besides we actually got to manage to be ahead of you in every index indicator . 22 year head start is not very much actually, regarding the very low base Indonesia had after our War against communism which ended in 1965-66.

The only excuse possible is when you have no control of your destiny, so spare me
the communist crap as Indonesians chose communism and no foreign power forced it on them.

22 year head-start no big deal? Lol at 7% growth a year that is more than quadrupling your economy.

Hey, your cheap talk about humanity doesn't sell out very well here, and please the aid story is was so yesterday. And actually, the ones who give Indonesia much financial aid is Japan and USA, not some miscellaneous European country called Italy

It is. Because it shows what kind of problems we face. I struggle to buy a new ipad and you have people starving.

I wish you the best and hope you can strive for better.

The only excuse possible is when you have no control of your destiny, so spare me
the communist crap as Indonesians chose communism and no foreign power forced it on them.

22 year head-start no big deal? Lol at 7% growth a year that is more than quadrupling your economy.

so what? So according to your logic, your union when joining Pakistan doesn't give you any meaningful economic growth?

It is. Because it shows what kind of problems we face. I struggle to buy a new ipad and you have people starving.

I wish you the best and hope you can strive for better.

Starving what? o_O we ain't China or India with their massive population and lack of sufficient arable lands for their agriculture industries

Indonesian never experiencing acute starvation problems on massive scale since the beginning we always had surplus in some of agriculture production, the only problems we had is the lack of financial capacity to bring major infrastructure building project and lift the number of absolute poverty here (poverty doesn't mean you experiencing starvation and hunger problems).

so what? So according to your logic, your union when joining Pakistan doesn't give you any meaningful economic growth?

Starving what? o_O we ain't China or India with their massive population and lack of sufficient arable lands for their agriculture industries

Indonesian never experiencing acute starvation problems on massive scale since the beginning we always had surplus in some of agriculture production, the only problems we had is the lack of financial capacity to bring major infrastructure building project and lift the number of absolute poverty here (poverty doesn't mean you experiencing starvation and hunger problems).

slums and so on are a big problem.

I wasnt able to visit your country yet. I heared Papua Newguinea is awesome.

Any tipps for me?

agree bro, these europeans actually stole our riches, yet they act like our saviour

Since you keep executing people all the time for drug-trafficking this clearly is not working.
Current administration just trying to cleaning up the death row prisoner backlog that left unchecked by the previous admin. There's more than 100 of them waiting in our prison for years. In my opinion if Indonesia really consistent with it's effort to protect their citizen from hard drug, they should continue. One reason why death penalty might seem ineffective for many, because the lack of consistency in implementation.

Creating a fair society that distributes opportunity and wealth all across society...
Indonesia is trying hard to achieve this.

When did Indonesia gain independence again? Proclaimed in 1945 and accepted by the Dutch in 1949. BD only became independent in 1971 and is growing at over 7% currently so don't feel any false sense
of superiority over BD.

Proclaimed 1945, recognized by dutch 1949, anex papua the last dutch stronghold in 1961. After sometime Dutch also recogized 1945 as Indonesia independence year.

Good for BD if they can grow over 7% today, but that's not in any sense superior than Indonesia. In the past, Indonesia grew at 7% average until the 90s. I'll put BD in the same basket with Myanmar, they also grow more than 8% annualy in the recent year. Good luck.

Last edited:
slums and so on are a big problem.

I wasnt able to visit your country yet. I heared Papua Newguinea is awesome.

Any tipps for me?

every developing Country had their own slums, even the most developed ones like US of A had them too. Poverty and other social problems still mirred Indonesian modern society, albeit not at worrying scale. The government had several social services programme to uplift and easing the burden of the poor people

Papua New Guinea is not part of Indonesia, West Papua it is.

Hmm, tipping, well if you like to attend night life party and the likes, feel free to visit Jakarta and Bandung first. If you like to visit religious and something spiritual occasion Bali and Yogyakarta is the best place. If you an adrenalin type guy, East Nusa Tenggara provinces is the clear answer, if you kind of anthropologist type our Papua province is your destination.....

every developing Country had their own slums, even the most developed ones like US of A had them too. Poverty and other social problems still mirred Indonesian modern society, albeit not at worrying scale. The government had several social services programme to uplift and easing the burden of the poor people

Papua New Guinea is not part of Indonesia, West Papua it is.

Hmm, tipping, well if you like to attend night life party and the likes, feel free to visit Jakarta and Bandung first. If you like to visit religious and something spiritual occasion Bali and Yogyakarta is the best place. If you an adrenalin type guy, East Nusa Tenggara provinces is the clear answer, if you kind of anthropologist type our Papua province is your destination.....

A mix of party and nature would be best. :D

The major reason that BD left the old Pakistan was that it was being exploited economically.
BD resources was being transferred to build up the
economy of the current Pakistan.

So feel free to feel superior to Pakistan and India,
but not against BD for sure.

Back
Top Bottom